Dem Thugs beat up man who removes Dem signs from his OWN YARD

ON vs IN FRONT OF

If the signs are ON your property, you can remove them. If they are IN FRONT OF, but not actually ON your property, you're SOL.

Admittedly, I live in a suburban neighborhood in Southern California: Still, I'm trying to figure out how you put a sign in front of someone's property without putting it on their property?

Once past my property, you have concrete and asphalt - neither of which are conducive to putting signs in.

The thugs drove the sign posts in his lawn - simple as that.

If that is the case, he had every right to remove them.

Even if they were not on his property, these thugs had NO "right" to beat him up.

Admittedly, I live in a suburban neighborhood in Southern California: Still, I'm trying to figure out how you put a sign in front of someone's property without putting it on their property?

Once past my property, you have concrete and asphalt - neither of which are conducive to putting signs in.

The thugs drove the sign posts in his lawn - simple as that.

Even if they were not on his property, these thugs had NO "right" to beat him up.

agreed.

so far, several articles have said 'on his property', while several more have said 'in front of his property'.

I am reserving judgement on the removal of the signs, but I agree the physical assault was uncalled for and should be prosecuted.

Unless the fool took a swing at the other people. Looks to me like there are no verifying facts from a source that one can trust, at this time. Reserving judgement until someone posts information from a trustworthy source.

UM that is there name. It is in correct to call the Democratic, They are the Democrat Party not the Democratic Party.

{The Democratic Party is one of two major contemporary political parties in the United States along with the Republican Party. The party's socially liberal and progressive platform is largely considered center-left in the U.S. political spectrum.[1][2][3] The party has the lengthiest record of continuous operation in the United States and is one of the oldest political parties in the world.[4] Barack Obama is the 15th Democrat to hold the office of President of the United States.}

Democratic Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Revisionist History. It has long been called the Democrat Party. People call it the Democratic Party out of Ignorance, or a Desire to make it seem to have a Monopoly on Democracy.

Funny Considering we actually live in a Republic. lol

agreed.

so far, several articles have said 'on his property', while several more have said 'in front of his property'.

I am reserving judgement on the removal of the signs, but I agree the physical assault was uncalled for and should be prosecuted.

Agreed....and I wonder if there is any record of this being prosecuted....if not, why not?

Hey lets withhold judgement until all the fac....FUCK THAT I IS OUTRAGED!!

What facts do we need.

Was it, on the guy's property. If it was in front of the HOUSE, and it was NOT put in the street, then it WAS ON HIS PROPERTY.

The location of the signs, and that the guy moved them is irrelevant. Not one of his or his wife's assailants had any reason to beat him up or assault her. And if you read the story, they also shoved the couple's son out of the way, too.

It's called tresspass (hopefully AFTER you have given them warning to remove the violation)...But then when did the left give a crap of someone else's property?

It's definitely called tresspass.

It cracks me up all these libs claiming that you have no right to remove signs in front OF YOUR OWN HOUSE!

Hell, I would call the police about it!

ON vs IN FRONT OF

If the signs are ON your property, you can remove them. If they are IN FRONT OF, but not actually ON your property, you're SOL.

Still doesn't warrant assault.

No you shut the fuck up....

Unlike you I have respect for peoples property....

How the fuck would you feel if I put a bunch of Ron Paul or Mitt Romney signs on your lawn?? Oh yeah you probably don't own a lawn and live in some subsidized apartment somewhere.

Yeah, you KNOW DAMN WELL, if we put up Tea Party signs or Mitt Romney signs in front of their houses, they would scream like stuck pigs.

But, signs for a Democrat in front of our houses?????

What violation of property rights? What are you talking aout.

Hypocrites!

But you are right, these people arguing otherwise, probably DON'T EVEN OWN HOUSES thus don't care about the property rights of those who do.

Can we say stealth "class envy?" I think we can!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just speculatin' here, but I wonder whether those thugs would have taken it upon themselves to remove any Ron Paul or Mitt Romney signs from this guys property, had they been displayed?

What FACTS have you provided that we are ignoring?

List the FACTS here:

ROFL

Don't EVER change, Shortbus.

noisepollution460.jpg

Guess what dickhead - sticking signs on private property you don't own is fucked up.

If someone stuck a political sign on my lawn I would kick their ass with the fucking sign itself.

I'm not joking either.

Except in this case, the signs were not on the man's lawn.

Better luck with your reading comprehension next time scooby. :thup:

It sounds as if the signs were placed on land that the man controls. If he has to maintain it, it's "his" prerogative to limit the signs placed there...especially if the signs are right in front of his home or beside his own mailbox. . Just because the signs may have been within so many feet of the street does not mean the candidate was permitted by law to place the signs there.

I would remove any signs placed near my house.

Screw ALL o' you goddamned candidates!!

Go rent a fuckin' billboard!

It would be particularly imperative he remove such signage if there were an ordnance that required a permit to display such, or charge a fine if it was displayed without a permit.

What's funny is all the internet tough guys typing about how they would be kicking ass if it was their house.

So many tough guys......................so few real life conflicts.

agreed.

I'm not even sure his removing the signs is a criminal offense. There seems to be a conflict in reports as to the location of the signs, therefore we should reserve judgement whether he had a reason to remove them. IF they were on his property, I fully support their removal by the property owner. IF not, did those who displayed the signs have the proper government permission to display them on public property?
All that aside, the three accused of assault had NO call to beat up anyone, nor to detain his wife. That is totally off the reservation and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible, lest we see increased activity of similar nature during this (ugly) campaign.

What's funny is all the internet tough guys typing about how they would be kicking ass if it was their house.

Look, you're dumb, we get it, it's why you support Obama.

But it is the leftist claiming they would beat up those who take down the signs, dummy.

So few brain cells in the DNC...

A man is assaulted by three people for political reasons and you think this is fauxrage?

It is when the story is bereft of verified facts.

Exactly what facts did you want?

How about?

1. Were the signs on this guy's property or not?

2. Was he assaulted or not?

3. Did the police see it or not?

4. If the police did see it, did they do something about it or not?

5. Were charges brought or not?

6. Why are we hearing about this a month later?

Look, you're dumb, we get it, it's why you support Obama.

But it is the leftist claiming they would beat up those who take down the signs, dummy.

So few brain cells in the DNC...

Hmm. There was one guy who said he'd kick your ass if you tried to steal his sign. But there were three ( at least ) nutters who said they'd have kicked the asses of the men who put up the signs.

Another fail on your part. Are you used to it yet?

Forum List

Back