Dem Thugs beat up man who removes Dem signs from his OWN YARD

I look forward to finding out the TRUTH of this incident.

No you don't - you're a partisan hack who pimps anything favorable to your shameful party and attacks anything that exposes it.

{Police in Taos, New Mexico have spent close to a month investigating a case where a man was allegedly beaten after removing political signs placed on his property without his permission.}

Roy Cunnyngham Allegedly Beaten After Removing Democrat Political Signs for Ernestina Cruz From His Property | TheBlaze.com

Shhhhh! Liberals are trying very hard to ignore facts. You are making that difficult for them!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah. Criminal action.

Let's see:

The logical thing is to call the police, arrest, and prosecute the guilty.
The illogical thing is to hold an entire political party responsible for the actions of a few criminals.

I am sure this thread took the high road.

Too few facts have been published about the incident. However the OP premise that this is wholey representative of any political party is preposterous.

Can I quote you two next time the right or The Tea Party is painted with those huge brushes?

Only an idiot thinks its every Dem that is being accused.... grow up. :cuckoo:

Yes you can.

Idiots like Teapartysammie?:eek:

ashley-todd-b-scratched-into-face-by-attacker.jpg

The eyes of Ashley Todd are upon you.

ON vs IN FRONT OF

If the signs are ON your property, you can remove them. If they are IN FRONT OF, but not actually ON your property, you're SOL.

Admittedly, I live in a suburban neighborhood in Southern California: Still, I'm trying to figure out how you put a sign in front of someone's property without putting it on their property?

Once past my property, you have concrete and asphalt - neither of which are conducive to putting signs in.

The thugs drove the sign posts in his lawn - simple as that.

That's what I keep saying!

HOW do you put a sign in front of one's property WITHOUT USING THE GRASS.

Because it it is stuck in the grass, IT'S MY PROPERTY.

The only other way to do that is to drive it into the cement of the curb or the street.

In which case, I'm calling the police and I'm sure the police would not only remove the signs for putting it ILLEGALLY IN CITY PROPERTY, but cite them for damaging said property.

And if they have a jackhammer destroying city-laid property have larger issues to deal with. :lol:

"We were setting them in the car and we’d planned to call whoever they belonged to,” Cunnyngham said.

stealing signs right in front of the people who owned them? sounds like a real Tea Party Lunatic. :lol:

“It seems like if people can get away with this where’s it going to stop?”

this guy and his wife are both cranks.

Guess what dickhead - sticking signs on private property you don't own is fucked up.

If someone stuck a political sign on my lawn I would kick their ass with the fucking sign itself.

I'm not joking either.

Except in this case, the signs were not on the man's lawn.

Better luck with your reading comprehension next time scooby. :thup:

It sounds as if the signs were placed on land that the man controls. If he has to maintain it, it's "his" prerogative to limit the signs placed there...especially if the signs are right in front of his home or beside his own mailbox. . Just because the signs may have been within so many feet of the street does not mean the candidate was permitted by law to place the signs there.

I would remove any signs placed near my house.

Screw ALL o' you goddamned candidates!!

Go rent a fuckin' billboard!

Guess what dickhead - sticking signs on private property you don't own is fucked up.

If someone stuck a political sign on my lawn I would kick their ass with the fucking sign itself.

I'm not joking either.

It sounds as if the signs were placed on land that the man controls. If he has to maintain it, it's "his" prerogative to limit the signs placed there...especially if the signs are right in front of his home or beside his own mailbox. . Just because the signs may have been within so many feet of the street does not mean the candidate was permitted by law to place the signs there.

One they have to pay for? :eek:

I DO! This has happened more than once. If the cop is Democrat or in this case the JUDGE is Democrat, the police turn a blind eye.

This is NOT the only case of this happening.

Shoot, I remember in 2004, some people having some anti-Kerry signs, and Union people coming in RIGHT IN FRONT OF CAMERAS, and beating them up and tearing up the signs.

This is NOT unprecendented.

Link it.

Oh for heavens sake I saw it on the news in 2004. You think I could find it now?

Youtube would remove it, they are so in the tank for the Dems.

Church+lady.png

How conveeeeenient ...

Yes you can.

{The election-year ritual of political sign demolition took on added significance this year after reports of a sign being set on fire in front of an Ellicott City home, police spokeswoman Sherry Llewellyn said.

"That was of great concern," Llewellyn said. "We wanted to nip it in the bud."

Police said they had not received reports of similar vandalism from the Democrats. Howard's Democratic Party chief said she knew of at least 100 incidents but said they had not been reported to police. }

3 Arrested in Md. After Political Signs Are Vandalized (washingtonpost.com)

Assault, vandalism - it's just part of being a democrat.

No you don't - you're a partisan hack who pimps anything favorable to your shameful party and attacks anything that exposes it.

{Police in Taos, New Mexico have spent close to a month investigating a case where a man was allegedly beaten after removing political signs placed on his property without his permission.}

Roy Cunnyngham Allegedly Beaten After Removing Democrat Political Signs for Ernestina Cruz From His Property | TheBlaze.com

Shhhhh! Liberals are trying very hard to ignore facts. You are making that difficult for them!

What FACTS have you provided that we are ignoring?

List the FACTS here:

Oh, I guess they took a jack hammer and imbedded them in the street.

You are so full of it. THEY STUCK IT IN THE GRASS.

Who mows that grass and maintains it? THE CITY?????????

NO! The property owner does!

Try again!!!!!!

Do you own a house? You must not to be so ignorant of property rights and responsibilities.

You don't know any of those for a fact.

Of course that's never slowed you down before, so I shouldn't expect it to now.

I notice you don't answer the question. DO YOU OWN A HOUSE, and where do YOUR PROPERTY RIGHTS END???????

Figures you would try to avoid answering that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This isn't about me, it's about the scarcity of facts in this story you chose to post and soapbox about.

But considering how badly you're failing, I don't blame you for trying to change the subject to a proven winner.

I'm not joking either.

Do we know for sure? Is that a proven FACT?

So you own the property, you remove a sign that was placed on your property illegally, without your permission, then you are beaten for removing it. Sounds kind like some brown shirt, jack boot, retaliation action to me. But what is most disturbing is the police turned the other cheek. What has this country become, the next thing we will see is painted windows and broken glass courtesy of those on the left. This issue would be main stream front page media, viral, if it had been done by those on the right, Rev Al and Jessie would be leading a march, and the national guard mobilized, why the silence?

Last edited:
Yes you can.

{The election-year ritual of political sign demolition took on added significance this year after reports of a sign being set on fire in front of an Ellicott City home, police spokeswoman Sherry Llewellyn said.

Police said they had not received reports of similar vandalism from the Democrats. Howard's Democratic Party chief said she knew of at least 100 incidents but said they had not been reported to police. }

Where in the article does it state that those three vandalizers are Democrats?

So you own the property, you remove a sign that was placed on your property illegally,
This is a proven fact?

without your permission, then you are beaten for removing it.

This is a proven fact?

Sounds kind like some brown shirt, jack boot, retaliation action to me. But what is most disturbing is the police turned the other cheek.

This is a proven fact?

What has this country become, the next thing we will see is painted windows and broken glass courtesy of those on the left. This issue would be main stream front page media, viral, if it had been done by those on the right, Rev Al and Jessie would be leading a march, and the national guard mobilized, why the silence?

Very good point....why the silence and lack of firm facts when this supposedly happened a month ago.

1. Where are the charges?

2. Where is the supposedly existant video?

3. What is the proven evidence?

So....where are these FACTS you accuse us of ignoring?

"We were setting them in the car and we’d planned to call whoever they belonged to,” Cunnyngham said.

stealing signs right in front of the people who owned them? sounds like a real Tea Party Lunatic. :lol:

Didn't realize you witnessed it, Dainty.

Didn't realize you witnessed it, Dainty.
He doesn't seem to have FACTS yet either.

I'm looking for FACTS and the TRUTH.

Missing quote Uncensored2008 forgot: Only an idiot thinks its every Dem that is being accused.... grow up

Yes you can.

Forum List

Back