Dem Thugs beat up man who removes Dem signs from his OWN YARD

nick, ain't you the loser in the video supposedly getting beat up by a femal police officer?

:lol:

No that was my fucking brother.......

No one got beat up - my dad got tased...

Apparently comprehension is a difficult thing for idiots like you...

It's a miracle I wasn't there visiting because I would have shot that bitch in the face.... Of course I at this point I would be either dead or in prison If I had been there....

Last edited:
nick, ain't you the loser in the video supposedly getting beat up by a femal police officer?

:lol:

No that was my fucking brother.......

No one got beat up - my dad got tased...

Apparently comprehension is a difficult thing for idiots like you...

It's a miracle I wasn't there visiting because I would have shot that bitch in the face.... Of course I at this point I would be either dead or in prison If I had been there....

With wet pants?

I look forward to finding out the TRUTH of this incident.

No you don't - you're a partisan hack who pimps anything favorable to your shameful party and attacks anything that exposes it.

{Police in Taos, New Mexico have spent close to a month investigating a case where a man was allegedly beaten after removing political signs placed on his property without his permission.}

Roy Cunnyngham Allegedly Beaten After Removing Democrat Political Signs for Ernestina Cruz From His Property | TheBlaze.com

Bump - for Shortbus

"I thought it was very distasteful to put these signs in front of my property."

That's the only direct quote from the victim I can find. Why did he say in front of my property and not on my property?

Again with that said, the asshole(s) that resorted to violence is in the wrong and should be procecuted.

That's the only direct quote from the victim I can find. Why did he say in front of my property and not on my property?

It was the front part of the yard...

Again with that said, the asshole(s) that resorted to violence is in the wrong and should be procecuted.

They're democrats, so the law doesn't apply to them.

I look forward to finding out the TRUTH of this incident.

No you don't - you're a partisan hack who pimps anything favorable to your shameful party and attacks anything that exposes it.

{Police in Taos, New Mexico have spent close to a month investigating a case where a man was allegedly beaten after removing political signs placed on his property without his permission.}

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man...-signs-placed-in-his-yard-without-permission/

For Uncensored.

Show us that it is a fact....ok?

You know that as an undisputable FACT?

The law should apply equally to both assholes and dipshits.

Forum List

Back