Dem Thugs beat up man who removes Dem signs from his OWN YARD

Ah. Criminal action.

Let's see:

The logical thing is to call the police, arrest, and prosecute the guilty.
The illogical thing is to hold an entire political party responsible for the actions of a few criminals.

I am sure this thread took the high road.

Too few facts have been published about the incident. However the OP premise that this is wholey representative of any political party is preposterous.

Can I quote you two next time the right or The Tea Party is painted with those huge brushes?

Only an idiot thinks its every Dem that is being accused.... grow up. :cuckoo:

Yeah, I read this on www.theblaze.com this morning....

I would love to see them try that shit on me..... The tables would turn real quick....

Not to mention those dudes in the story were sissies - 3 people vs one - not to mention another MAN grabbed the guys wife and held her back...

Typical progressives, and typical progressive tactics.

Remember back in 2010 when that progressive bit that Tea Party guys finger off at a town hall event??

And yet...the police saw nothing.......:eusa_whistle:

Would not be the first time.

The Deseret News - Google News Archive Search

Police saw 'nothing' at house where girl, 7, died - Friday, Feb. 9, 2007 | 7:08 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

Happens all the damn time.

You should have lived in Ohio when our Dem Gov Celeste has his own "SS" and was using to try and keep the babysitter he molested quiet.

Wow...the girl was stabbed right in front of the cops and they saw nothing?

No...wait....that's not what the story says at all. :lol::lol::lol:

Isn't the edge of most people's property next to the street owned by the govt? It is here.

If that's the case NO signs should be there.

I just don't get the beating while police ignored it. If photos or video surface ill be swayed but until then this seems a he said she said.

I DO! This has happened more than once. If the cop is Democrat or in this case the JUDGE is Democrat, the police turn a blind eye.

This is NOT the only case of this happening.

Shoot, I remember in 2004, some people having some anti-Kerry signs, and Union people coming in RIGHT IN FRONT OF CAMERAS, and beating them up and tearing up the signs.

This is NOT unprecendented.

Link it.

Oh for heavens sake I saw it on the news in 2004. You think I could find it now?

Youtube would remove it, they are so in the tank for the Dems.

anyone have the exact address of the incident? I have GOOGLE EARTH installed. I'll take a look at the front yard. This is do detailed, I can see the raised flower beds I put in last year in pretty good detail.

The Southern Poverty Law Center!

Might as well ask the ACLU. Just about as reliable!

Notice what they bury in the story:

In other words, THEY KICKED HIM OUT. They don't do that in the Dem party. Bill Ayers, Kimberlin. THEY EMBRACE THEM, SUPPORT THEM, AND RAISE FUNDS FOR THEM.

Nice try, but all you did ONCE AGAIN, was display the DIFFERENCES IN THE party.

ONE PARTY IS FOR LAW AND ORDER (GOP) AND ONE PARTY IS THE PARTY OF THUG FASCISTS.

Thanks for your help!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Southern Policy Law Center is Soros funded...imagine that? :lol:

And buried in the story (you have to read further down) is that the GOP KICKED HIM OUT.

They don't do that with the Dems. Hell they love people like Ayers and Kimberlin.

As they should have. The guy was dangerous...

The Southern Poverty Law Center!

Might as well ask the ACLU. Just about as reliable!

I don't think that's fair.

The SPLC is a race hate organization on the level of the Nazi Party USA, La Raza or the Ku Klux Klan. While I disagree with the ACLU and question their motives, they are not even in the same universe as the SPLC.

Notice what they bury in the story:

Seven months after Ready distributed racist and anti-Semitic materials at a Republican Committee meeting, Arizona congressmen John Shadegg, Jeff Flake, and Trent Franks wrote to the chairman of the local Republican Party and asked that he be ousted as precinct committeeman.
Source:

In other words, THEY KICKED HIM OUT. They don't do that in the Dem party. Bill Ayers, Kimberlin. THEY EMBRACE THEM, SUPPORT THEM, AND RAISE FUNDS FOR THEM.

Nice try, but all you did ONCE AGAIN, was display the DIFFERENCES IN THE party.

ONE PARTY IS FOR LAW AND ORDER (GOP) AND ONE PARTY IS THE PARTY OF THUG FASCISTS.

Thanks for your help!

Well yeah, but um.... uh....

LOL.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ON vs IN FRONT OF

If the signs are ON your property, you can remove them. If they are IN FRONT OF, but not actually ON your property, you're SOL.

Quit making sense. You're ruining valey's fauxrage.

Would one of you libs want to explain HOW you put something up in front of my property WITHOUT PUTTING IT IN THE GRASS?????????

Because the only other way is it jack hammer it into the curb or the street.

That's where my property rights end.

Keep trying!

And yet...the police saw nothing.......:eusa_whistle:

Would not be the first time.

The Deseret News - Google News Archive Search

Police saw 'nothing' at house where girl, 7, died - Friday, Feb. 9, 2007 | 7:08 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

Happens all the damn time.

You should have lived in Ohio when our Dem Gov Celeste has his own "SS" and was using to try and keep the babysitter he molested quiet.

Wow...the girl was stabbed right in front of the cops and they saw nothing?

No...wait....that's not what the story says at all. :lol::lol::lol:

UNION says it all.

Except in this case, the signs were not on the man's lawn.

Better luck with your reading comprehension next time scooby. :thup:

Oh, I guess they took a jack hammer and imbedded them in the street.

You are so full of it. THEY STUCK IT IN THE GRASS.

Who mows that grass and maintains it? THE CITY?????????

NO! The property owner does!

Try again!!!!!!

Do you own a house? You must not to be so ignorant of property rights and responsibilities.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't know any of those for a fact.

Of course that's never slowed you down before, so I shouldn't expect it to now.

I notice you don't answer the question. DO YOU OWN A HOUSE, and where do YOUR PROPERTY RIGHTS END???????

Figures you would try to avoid answering that.

ON vs IN FRONT OF

If the signs are ON your property, you can remove them. If they are IN FRONT OF, but not actually ON your property, you're SOL.

Quit making sense. You're ruining valey's fauxrage.

Would one of you libs want to explain HOW you put something up in front of my property WITHOUT PUTTING IT IN THE GRASS?????????

Because the only other way is it jack hammer it into the curb or the street.

That's where my property rights end.

Keep trying!
In all cases? Free Speech does not mean tresspass.

I DO! This has happened more than once. If the cop is Democrat or in this case the JUDGE is Democrat, the police turn a blind eye.

This is NOT the only case of this happening.

Shoot, I remember in 2004, some people having some anti-Kerry signs, and Union people coming in RIGHT IN FRONT OF CAMERAS, and beating them up and tearing up the signs.

This is NOT unprecendented.

Link it.

Oh for heavens sake I saw it on the news in 2004. You think I could find it now?

Youtube would remove it, they are so in the tank for the Dems.

How very, very convenient for you.....:eusa_whistle:

As far a spinning backpedals are concerned, this one is pretty good. But you are still assuming facts that have yet to come to light.

Dude, was it in front of his property? No one argues that!

Did they beat him up. YES. Read the article. His doctor confirms it.

More facts come to light my ass!

Regardless of where the signs were posted, there is NO justification to beat the guy. NONE! NADA! Those responsible for the beating should be brought to justice, period.

Oh not to liberals. These thugs beat up this couple up "in self defense."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Isn't the edge of most people's property next to the street owned by the govt? It is here.

Not in California.

I own all of the property to the gutter, including the sidewalk. The sidewalk is owned by the city, but the land under it is owned by me. Therefore, if I have a tree that grows roots under that sidewalk, I am responsible for damage - unlike if the same tree damaged the street.

Reading the article, the signs were on his property.

If that's the case NO signs should be there.

I just don't get the beating while police ignored it. If photos or video surface ill be swayed but until then this seems a he said she said.

Police are public employees and in SEIU. The surprise is only that they weren't beating the man along with the other democrat thugs.

Except the OP link to The Taos New article states at least three times that the signs were "in front of his property". However his simply removing the signs is not a legitimate reason for violence.

anyone have the exact address of the incident? I have GOOGLE EARTH installed. I'll take a look at the front yard. This is do detailed, I can see the raised flower beds I put in last year in pretty good detail.

Whats your address....? I want to see them too :lol:

logo.jpg

ON vs IN FRONT OF

Admittedly, I live in a suburban neighborhood in Southern California: Still, I'm trying to figure out how you put a sign in front of someone's property without putting it on their property?

Once past my property, you have concrete and asphalt - neither of which are conducive to putting signs in.

The thugs drove the sign posts in his lawn - simple as that.

That's what I keep saying!

HOW do you put a sign in front of one's property WITHOUT USING THE GRASS.

Because it it is stuck in the grass, IT'S MY PROPERTY.

The only other way to do that is to drive it into the cement of the curb or the street.

In which case, I'm calling the police and I'm sure the police would not only remove the signs for putting it ILLEGALLY IN CITY PROPERTY, but cite them for damaging said property.

Forum List

Back