Dem Debate: Nearly 300 Questions, but None About the National Debt

And to think, for the last 3 years the deficit has been the most important thing for the Left. It’s almost as if they really don’t care.....

Nearly 300 Questions, but None About the National Debt.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg
But a new meme. Your pathetic sniveling for Democrats is pathetic.

you calling out the Dems for not talking about the deficit when you have been cheering Trump adding a trillion dollars a year to it is what is pathetic.

like you pieces of shit care about debt or the deficit.
Triggered. LMAO. Snowflake.

And to think, for the last 3 years the deficit has been the most important thing for the Left. It’s almost as if they really don’t care.....

They don’t care about the national debt and neither do the Republicans

You do know that Trump greatly increased the deficits that Obama had right?

"Greatly"? Has he doubled them like Obama did?

Between you and me, I personally don't care how much President Trump spends. At least I'm getting my money's worth, as opposed to seeing billions of dollars stacked up on pallets, heading for shitholes like Iran.

Hell, the wailing and gnashing of teeth from you Marxists and leftists is worth every cent.
Yes Trillion dollar deficits are doubling deficits. There were more like 400 billion at the end of Obama.

Try again. How does $10 trillion dollars sound?
We have never had a $10 trillion dollar deficit you moron. God this board is getting stupider.

"Public debt more than doubled in the eight years of Obama’s presidency, rising from $6.3 trillion to $14.4 trillion. Gross federal debt – which includes the amount owed to Social Security and other government accounts – nearly, but did not quite, double."

FACT CHECK: Did The National Debt Double Under Obama?
Find a link to tell you the difference between deficits and the debt you moron.

Pocahontas having a rough night. Biden’s response to why was it appropriate to have his son sit on the board of a foreign company while he (joe Biden) was VP was cringeworthy

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

you calling out the Dems for not talking about the deficit when you have been cheering Trump adding a trillion dollars a year to it is what is pathetic.

yes, you pieces of shit did trigger me...congrats! now you can run off and tell all your workmates at Wendy's how you triggered some dude on the internet...I am sure they will be so proud of you! One of them might even buy you a Frosty to celebrate.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Oh boy, it’s build-a-strawman time!

Hilarious how you Leftards always require lies.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

yes, you pieces of shit did trigger me...congrats! now you can run off and tell all your workmates at Wendy's how you triggered some dude on the internet...I am sure they will be so proud of you! One of them might even buy you a Frosty to celebrate.
13AF4021-C2D8-480D-93F0-17382475DCCD.png

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

We have trillion dollar deficits. Anyone who cares can't be supporting our current government.

They don’t care about the national debt and neither do the Republicans

"Greatly"? Has he doubled them like Obama did?

Between you and me, I personally don't care how much President Trump spends. At least I'm getting my money's worth, as opposed to seeing billions of dollars stacked up on pallets, heading for shitholes like Iran.

Hell, the wailing and gnashing of teeth from you Marxists and leftists is worth every cent.
Yes Trillion dollar deficits are doubling deficits. There were more like 400 billion at the end of Obama.

Try again. How does $10 trillion dollars sound?
We have never had a $10 trillion dollar deficit you moron. God this board is getting stupider.

"Public debt more than doubled in the eight years of Obama’s presidency, rising from $6.3 trillion to $14.4 trillion. Gross federal debt – which includes the amount owed to Social Security and other government accounts – nearly, but did not quite, double."

FACT CHECK: Did The National Debt Double Under Obama?
Find a link to tell you the difference between deficits and the debt you moron.

knowing the difference between the two takes having an IQ above your shoe size, so these people are shit out of luck.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

We have trillion dollar deficits. Anyone who cares can't be supporting our current government.
Maybe you can impeach orange man.

Pelosi holds off on vote to authorize Trump impeachment inquiry — for now

Warren and Biden are the big losers so far. No one else has moved the needle

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

So you’re saying a burger flipper schooled you multiple times on this board? Thanks.

So you’re saying a burger flipper schooled you multiple times on this board? Thanks.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! I admitted to a mistake one time and you act like you are some sort of a fucking god because of it.

get over yourself

And actually I would think flipping burgers would be outside of your skill level, I assume you drop the fries and push the timer button.

Warren and Biden are the big losers so far. No one else has moved the needle

There is no worse position to be in than to be the front runner more than a year out.
Try less than 4 months, shitforbrains. Elections start in less than 4 months.

The election is in Nov of 2020....more than a year out dumb fuck.

Fuck dude, go back and get your GED and then maybe they will teach you how to use a calendar.

This debate has me thinking Hidebeast is chomping at the bit

Forum List

Back