Dem Debate: Nearly 300 Questions, but None About the National Debt

But a new meme. Your pathetic sniveling for Democrats is pathetic.

you calling out the Dems for not talking about the deficit when you have been cheering Trump adding a trillion dollars a year to it is what is pathetic.

like you pieces of shit care about debt or the deficit.
Triggered. LMAO. Snowflake.

yes, you pieces of shit did trigger me...congrats! now you can run off and tell all your workmates at Wendy's how you triggered some dude on the internet...I am sure they will be so proud of you! One of them might even buy you a Frosty to celebrate.
So you’re saying a burger flipper schooled you multiple times on this board? Thanks.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! I admitted to a mistake one time and you act like you are some sort of a fucking god because of it.

get over yourself

And actually I would think flipping burgers would be outside of your skill level, I assume you drop the fries and push the timer button.
When you assume you make an ass out of yourself. You must assume frequently.

you calling out the Dems for not talking about the deficit when you have been cheering Trump adding a trillion dollars a year to it is what is pathetic.

like you pieces of shit care about debt or the deficit.

yes, you pieces of shit did trigger me...congrats! now you can run off and tell all your workmates at Wendy's how you triggered some dude on the internet...I am sure they will be so proud of you! One of them might even buy you a Frosty to celebrate.
So you’re saying a burger flipper schooled you multiple times on this board? Thanks.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! I admitted to a mistake one time and you act like you are some sort of a fucking god because of it.

get over yourself

And actually I would think flipping burgers would be outside of your skill level, I assume you drop the fries and push the timer button.

Oh good one! I bet all your little buddies are going to bow down to you for that zinger!

did you think of it all by yourself?

Warren and Biden are the big losers so far. No one else has moved the needle

There is no worse position to be in than to be the front runner more than a year out.
Try less than 4 months, shitforbrains. Elections start in less than 4 months.

The election is in Nov of 2020....more than a year out dumb fuck.

Fuck dude, go back and get your GED and then maybe they will teach you how to use a calendar.
Shitforbrains thinks Democrats pick their candidate in November 2020.

There is no worse position to be in than to be the front runner more than a year out.

Fuck dude, go back and get your GED and then maybe they will teach you how to use a calendar.

dumb fuck thinks the election is in 4 months.

get over yourself

Oh good one! I bet all your little buddies are going to bow down to you for that zinger!

As Axl Rose said. Don’t you cry tonight.

get over yourself

hard to cry while rolling on the ground laughing at moronic sheep baaing

Biden:

"Warren's and Bernie's plan will cost the US $30 trillion over the next 10 years..."

:21:

Bernie:

"The healthcare industry is corrupt...take away their money..."

Kamala:

"Women will die because they can't make their own decisions about their bodies..."

Bernie:

"Infrastructure....climate change.....tuition free colleges....""

Yang attacking Bernie:

"Federal government is not the answer...."

Booker:

"Donald Trump.....Donald Trump....Donald Trump....Planned Parenthood...women...."

Warren:

"Giant multi-national corporations.....accountable capitalism.....labor unions...".

Castro:

"Donald Trump....infrastructure....clean energy.....wind turbines....universal child care..."

Yang attacks Warren....

Warren:

"Universal basic income...more welfare...."

Gabbard:

"Universal basic income....federal jobs are not the answer..."

Booker:

"Raise minimum wage to $15....evil Pharmaceutical companies...unions.....unions.....unions...living wage..."

Beto:

"I feel your pain.....fairness for workers....better trade deals....unions....free education.....unions...."

Enough of this clown show.

dumb fuck thinks the election is in 4 months.
It is for Democrats, shitforbrains.

Wealthy people are evil. When they are poor they are great. When they are middle class they are OK. When they turn wealthy they turn evil. Got it!

get over yourself

I am providing commentary on the debate and how Warren and Sanders are getting embarrassed. Stay on topic, snowflake.

get over yourself

Been playing the shot game during the debate I see.

Biden:

"Warren's and Bernie's plan will cost the US $30 trillion over the next 10 years..."

Bernie:

"The healthcare industry is corrupt...take away their money..."

Kamala:

"Women will die because they can't make their own decisions about their bodies..."

Bernie:

"Infrastructure....climate change.....tuition free colleges....""

Yang attacking Bernie:

"Federal government is not the answer...."

Booker:

"Donald Trump.....Donald Trump....Donald Trump....Planned Parenthood...women...."

Warren:

"Giant multi-national corporations.....accountable capitalism.....labor unions...".

Castro:

"Donald Trump....infrastructure....clean energy.....wind turbines....universal child care..."

Yang attacks Warren....

Warren:

"Universal basic income...more welfare...."

Gabbard:

"Universal basic income....federal jobs are not the answer..."

Booker:

"Raise minimum wage to $15....evil Pharmaceutical companies...unions.....unions.....unions...living wage..."

Beto:

"I feel your pain.....fairness for workers....better trade deals....unions....free education.....unions...."

Enough of this clown show.
Chorus:

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Unless someone new enters the race for the Dems, it is all over. Not even CNN can make this group look good.

There’s little to no enthusiasm in the crowd. Bad optics

Forum List

Back