Dem Debate: Nearly 300 Questions, but None About the National Debt

Reagan tripled the debt, Bush ruined a balanced budget, and now Trump increased Obamas deficits during a strong economy. Sorry but people can only laugh when republicans talk about fiscal responsibility.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

And to think, for the last 3 years the deficit has been the most important thing for the Left. It’s almost as if they really don’t care.....

Nearly 300 Questions, but None About the National Debt.
A Trump ass sucking piece of sit pretends he cares about the National Debt. Now that is some funny chit.

Republicans slashed the revenues while piling on to the spending and losing piles of money in the best economy we have ever had.

Anyone see a problem with this?

And to think, for the last 3 years the deficit has been the most important thing for the Left. It’s almost as if they really don’t care.....

You thought either party cared? That is funny. Vote them out. Your trump is even worse than Obama.

You might consider him "worse" but one thing you can bet the farm on, Trump will win the presidency again in 2020.
i am still waiting for a moderator to ask Biden about his wandering fingers and urges to smell hair

e79krc13y7s31.png

I changed the channel within 2 minutes after they all agreed to sell out the country. What are the swamp democrats whining about this time?
How could Democrats sell out America when your fat assed orange POS buddy already did?

Name three Trump policies that are bad for Americans.
You can’t.
I can name 30 Obama policies that we’re bad for America.

Oh good one! I bet all your little buddies are going to bow down to you for that zinger!

did you think of it all by yourself?
As Axl Rose said. Don’t you cry tonight.

hard to cry while rolling on the ground laughing at moronic sheep baaing
Been playing the shot game during the debate I see.

why the fuck would anyone watch that train wreck?
Knowledge is power. You should read books instead of burning them.

you are just a walking bumper sticker

And I haven't heard any about the American farmer. I guess the democrats just don't care about the agricultural states full of deplorables. But the LGBTQ community -- -- -- -- that, they are right on top of.
that's a visual i didn't need this am. :)

As Axl Rose said. Don’t you cry tonight.

hard to cry while rolling on the ground laughing at moronic sheep baaing
Been playing the shot game during the debate I see.

why the fuck would anyone watch that train wreck?
Knowledge is power. You should read books instead of burning them.

you are just a walking bumper sticker
on a 47 plymouth in a junkyard.

Forum List

Back