Deli Owner Says ‘White History Month’ Sign Hurt Business, Asks for Crowdfunding Help

Ok. I'm fine with Asian History month but why black history month? They haven't done anything but terrorize this world. Booker T Washington was pretty great but he's in the minority of people that decided to be productive leaving Africa and African Americans in their current state. We celebrate failure in the United States.
You still scared of them bad black people?
Let's have months celebrating types of rocks. That would be just as beneficial. If this opinion makes me fearful then I guess I'm terrified.
you never joined the GEO club?
No. Comparing blacks to rocks was harsh but I don't know what idiot invented entire months celebrating races of people. Illogical in my mind. I'm for true equality/fairness. Not what liberals want.

As noted earlier, the other 11 months are for white history. That largely has not stopped. So 1/8 of the population gets 1/12th of the calender.
All I'm saying is that it's racist to focus on one race for an entire month. No one calls the other 11 months 11 months of white history. It's just racist and dumb. More racist shit from liberals. Why not just note black accomplishments and white accomplishments side by side in history books as it is taught. I don't get the logic that liberals come from. It's just gross thinking a race is so arrogant that they need an entire month dedicated to them.

Let's have months celebrating types of rocks. That would be just as beneficial. If this opinion makes me fearful then I guess I'm terrified.
No. Comparing blacks to rocks was harsh but I don't know what idiot invented entire months celebrating races of people. Illogical in my mind. I'm for true equality/fairness. Not what liberals want.

As noted earlier, the other 11 months are for white history. That largely has not stopped. So 1/8 of the population gets 1/12th of the calender.
All I'm saying is that's it's racist to focus on one race for an entire month. No one calls the other 11 months 11 months of white history. It's just racist and dumb. More racist shit from liberals. Why not just note black accomplishments and white accomplishments side by side in history books as it is taught. I don't get the logic that liberals come from. It's just gross thinking a race is so arrogant that they need an entire month dedicated to them.
Well then, the last 240 years have been white history only period.....suck it...

All I'm saying is that it's racist to focus on one race for an entire month. No one calls the other 11 months 11 months of white history. It's just racist and dumb. More racist shit from liberals. Why not just note black accomplishments and white accomplishments side by side in history books as it is taught. I don't get the logic that liberals come from. It's just gross thinking a race is so arrogant that they need an entire month dedicated to them.

It could probably be done better, sure. integrated history would be good.

All I'm saying is that's it's racist to focus on one race for an entire month. No one calls the other 11 months 11 months of white history. It's just racist and dumb. More racist shit from liberals. Why not just note black accomplishments and white accomplishments side by side in history books as it is taught. I don't get the logic that liberals come from. It's just gross thinking a race is so arrogant that they need an entire month dedicated to them.
Well then, the last 240 years have been white history only period.....suck it...
Yep. In a white country people tend to teach white history. I doubt other non white countries dedicate months to teaching about what whites accomplished. We put things in history books such as a black man playing baseball lol. There are black people put into history books for such minor things. It's much tougher to make it into history these days as a white man. You have to do something real special.

I know I say a lot of stupid racist shit but what I really think would be best for everyone involved would be to quit splitting things up by race. It just isn't needed in my opinion if what people want is to all be viewed as equals.

What is taught in most schools is white history. Do they teach that most technological advancements originated in the East (as is plainly factual)?
True.........most modern technological advancements were made in the Eastern part of the USA by white people....... :cool:

Most of the technological advancements in human history occurred before the United States existed.
Ok. I'm fine with Asian History month but why black history month? They haven't done anything but terrorize this world. Booker T Washington was pretty great but he's in the minority of people that decided to be productive leaving Africa and African Americans in their current state. We celebrate failure in the United States.
Sometimes, when I eat too close to bed time, Mike Tyson bites my ear off in my dreams. :ack-1:

I know I say a lot of stupid racist shit but what I really think would be best for everyone involved would be to quit splitting things up by race. It just isn't needed in my opinion if what people want is to all be viewed as equals.

A lot of the problems may be solved by amalgamation.

A lot of the problems may be solved by amalgamation.
People need to be honest about America today. Yes people are racist but it's not the kind of racism that prevents people from getting jobs or determines where they are allowed to live at. Most business people only care if you can do the job or not. Constantly dwelling on statistics involving race is just ignorant and prolongs racism. There is a problem with ghetto culture but continually talking about them as a separate entity I believe makes it continue. Whenever they talk about shootings of unarmed people they talk about the BLACK man. Why don't they just say unarmed man shot? The real problem is that someone was shot in the back while running away by and officer. Figure out what happened and hold him accountable. Stories like this only stir up trouble.

Last edited:
So...a sign about White History Month gets someone in trouble with their business but a Black History Month is AOK, eh?

Bullshit.

However....I think the guy did it to get money like that pizza place did but it backfired.

So...a sign about White History Month gets someone in trouble with their business but a Black History Month is AOK, eh?

Bullshit.

However....I think the guy did it to get money like that pizza place did but it backfired.
The guy that put the sign up is a dumb ass and I think it's all a publicity stunt. No one in their right mind would believe in this liberal white hating world that putting up white history month would bring in business. The only race that is not allowed to be celebrated is the white one.

Bullshit.

You are too stupid to engage in adult conversatins. Go gossip you old hag.

Man oh man do I hate this kunt.

Why not just call it "History Month"?

History, in the Western nations, usually entails an Euro-centric viewpoint anyway. Thus, White History month is History month through implication.

What is taught in most schools is white history. Do they teach that most technological advancements originated in the East (as is plainly factual)? No they do not.
Wrong. It is all about black history and how being gay is cool now.

What is taught in most schools is white history. Do they teach that most technological advancements originated in the East (as is plainly factual)?
True.........most modern technological advancements were made in the Eastern part of the USA by white people....... :cool:

Most of the technological advancements in human history occurred before the United States existed.
so what does where something was invented or discovered have to do with anything? what are we talking about? math again?

American history classes in fact celebrate that we are leaving the loonies like TipsyCatLover behind in the dust.

What is taught in most schools is white history. Do they teach that most technological advancements originated in the East (as is plainly factual)? No they do not.
What did you learn at school yesterday?
I wouldn't attend a fucked up modern Milllennial school if you paid me.
You know that they would not have you.

What did you learn at school yesterday?
I wouldn't attend a fucked up modern Milllennial school if you paid me.

Ohhhh, so you have no actual knowledge of the subject. :poop:

Forum List

Back