Deli Owner Says ‘White History Month’ Sign Hurt Business, Asks for Crowdfunding Help

What is taught in most schools is white history. Do they teach that most technological advancements originated in the East (as is plainly factual)? No they do not.

What is taught in most schools is white history. Do they teach that most technological advancements originated in the East (as is plainly factual)? No they do not.
They were also the biggest manufacturer and traders in the ancient world also...

What is taught in most schools is white history. Do they teach that most technological advancements originated in the East (as is plainly factual)?
True.........most modern technological advancements were made in the Eastern part of the USA by white people....... :cool:

Most of the technological advancements in human history occurred before the United States existed.

What is taught in most schools is white history. Do they teach that most technological advancements originated in the East (as is plainly factual)?
True.........most modern technological advancements were made in the Eastern part of the USA by white people....... :cool:

Most of the technological advancements in human history occurred before the United States existed.
Ok. I'm fine with Asian History month but why black history month? They haven't done anything but terrorize this world. Booker T Washington was pretty great but he's in the minority of people that decided to be productive leaving Africa and African Americans in their current state. We celebrate failure in the United States.

Ok. I'm fine with Asian History month but why black history month? They haven't done anything but terrorize this world. Booker T Washington was pretty great but he's in the minority of people that decided to be productive leaving Africa and African Americans in their current state. We celebrate failure in the United States.
You still scared of them bad black people?

You just showed your ignorance of black history.

Enlighten me. I don't want to live in ignorance any longer.

Let's have months celebrating types of rocks. That would be just as beneficial. If this opinion makes me fearful then I guess I'm terrified.

Let's have months celebrating types of rocks. That would be just as beneficial. If this opinion makes me fearful then I guess I'm terrified.
you never joined the GEO club?

No. Comparing blacks to rocks was harsh but I don't know what idiot invented entire months celebrating races of people. Illogical in my mind. I'm for true equality/fairness. Not what liberals want.

Up until 50 years ago, blacks had few rights in many states. This kept most black families from building wealth. Only a handful of people of any ethnicity have gone from having nothing to building wealth, because poor people spend the bulk of their earnings on mere sustenance. The same poverty traps that effect a number of white folks have affected blacks disproportionately.

No. Comparing blacks to rocks was harsh but I don't know what idiot invented entire months celebrating races of people. Illogical in my mind. I'm for true equality/fairness. Not what liberals want.

As noted earlier, the other 11 months are for white history. That largely has not stopped. So 1/8 of the population gets 1/12th of the calender.

Up until 50 years ago, blacks had few rights in many states. This kept most black families from building wealth. Only a handful of people of any ethnicity have gone from having nothing to building wealth, because poor people spend the bulk of their earnings on mere sustenance. The same poverty traps that effect a number of white folks have affected blacks disproportionately.
Both sets of my grandparents came from poverty. They didn't rob or murder to try to pull themselves out of poverty. They did something called work which I now do.

Both sets of my grandparents came from poverty. They didn't rob or murder to try to pull themselves out of poverty. They did something called work which I now do.

Sounds like you are generalizing again.

“Why, look at me. I've worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.”

Groucho Marx

Forum List

Back