Deleting posts in the badlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not difficult to guess which moderator was responsible.

I'm thinking of a buffoonish cartoon character whose elaborate plots to capture a road runner always backfire violently, and who is in the business of smuggling foreign invaders into this country from across our southern border.

Am I right?
Nope.

Is the deletion of posts in the badlands for being "off topic" a new policy here?

It has never happened to me before today.

Deleting such posts seems a bit "de trop" considering....

Just sayin.

It's not difficult to guess which moderator was responsible.

I'm thinking of a buffoonish cartoon character whose elaborate plots to capture a road runner always backfire violently, and who is in the business of smuggling foreign invaders into this country from across our southern border.

Am I right?
There's no maybe, because the entire threads are gone. I was a bad boy...

And i deserved it, i guess. But it's not just the badlands, it was the flame zone.

I mean, fuck, anything goes! But apparently not.

The “off topic” censorship lately has been interesting.

I do not notiice it being done when someone bashes Trump in the middle of a Biden thread.

I dont want anyone censored….what kind of faggot cannot handle a post about a tangent in a thread.

Sofucking pathetic.

The “off topic” censorship lately has been interesting.

I do not notiice it being done when someone bashes Trump in the middle of a Biden thread.

I dont want anyone censored….what kind of faggot cannot handle a post about a tangent in a thread.

Sofucking pathetic.
It's pathetic, it is glaring, and it is agenda driven.

And i deserved it, i guess. But it's not just the badlands, it was the flame zone.

I mean, fuck, anything goes! But apparently not.

Not allowed to post nekid butts.

Flacaltenn got me on that one. He said, no, huh uh, no nekid butts around here.

It was a sight to behold, though, lemme tell ya. God Bless America! That ol girl had a magnificent caboose. It was a gif, too. She was walking across her porch and the hoola hoop was going all by itself and all she was doing was walking.

But anyway. I suppose I was technically in the wrong, since it actually is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back