Deleting posts in the badlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a permanent condition.

The abuse of power here helps assuage the feeling of powerlessness IRL.
I have a bullseye on me 24/7 which I can certainly understand

However I take it as a compliment for a job well done

You have to look deeper in these tiny minds of theirs and see the truth

Off topic in Badlands....lololol................................What didja say?

I did get reprimanded for being too surly down in the badlands. I thought you could say whatever the heck you want to say, but apparently, you can't. So I just have to be nice now... Post flowers and kittens and shit... These are my fucking kittens...

Bugsy and Rocky.jpg

Off topic in Badlands....lololol................................What didja say?

I think it was either "have a lovely day" or "nice weather we've been having lately, eh?"

Either that, or I might have told the truth about statements certain people have made or positions they have taken in the past. It's hard to remember which.

I was there, and actually took a screenshot, he said some things that I never knew there were words for...

I'll never look at octopuses the same way again...

Is the deletion of posts in the badlands for being "off topic" a new policy here?

It has never happened to me before today.

I did get reprimanded for being too surly down in the badlands. I thought you could say whatever the heck you want to say, but apparently, you can't. So I just have to be nice now... Post flowers and kittens and shit... These are my fucking kittens...

View attachment 597809

It's not difficult to guess which moderator was responsible.

I'm thinking of a buffoonish cartoon character whose elaborate plots to capture a road runner always backfire violently, and who is in the business of smuggling foreign invaders into this country from across our southern border.

Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back