Zone1 Deeper, hidden, meanings of the Bible - Physical, Spiritual and Philosophical - Secret Revelations Shared for the 1st Time.

I don't know if you think I am stupid enough to play your dumb game or you are too stupid to realize the dumb game you are playing but in what universe would it make sense for me to waste my time arguing what these accounts really mean when you yourself are arguing against that by arguing for ridiculous interpretations that you reject yourself.
In the multiverse. I'm not arguing with you about the big fish story you have in your mind. You refuse to tell us what it's about and what it's supposed to mean.
Wouldn't it just be easier for me to agree that that way of reading them is idiotic and you are an idiot for arguing that's how they should be read?
Nearly half of America's Christians are apparently reading their bibles as the literal word of the god. That's worth considering the reasons why. I'm not yet considering all those Christians as idiotic.
I mean after all, you already agree with me on that. So why do I need to explain the correct version.
You're free to walk away from a discussion any time you please
But if that's what you want to do we can do it in the bull ring. So the next time you bring up this silly shit, I'll respond to it by calling you out in the bull ring. I'll take the time to detail the proper way to read that account and then expose the idiocy of the atheist's position. Which by the way is very similar to the Westboro Baptist's position, you sick fuck.
I have no interest in the bull room. This discussion is not just for you and me to learn.

Is your anger and profanity on account of you not being completely settled on the bible interpretations you've adopted?

Be at peace with yourself and you will then be able to be at peace with others and accept their differences of opinions!

In the multiverse. I'm not arguing with you about the big fish story you have in your mind. You refuse to tell us what it's about and what it's supposed to mean.
What about the "multi-verse?" You don't have a rudimentary understanding of it. It's just a word to you. You have no conceptual understanding of it. It's just a word you blurt out.

I'm not the one who has disbelief. What I think it means doesn't matter. It's what you think it means that matters. So what do you think it means?

Nearly half of America's Christians are apparently reading their bibles as the literal word of the god. That's worth considering the reasons why. I'm not yet considering all those Christians as idiotic.
I don't know that. I don't even know if half of the Christians read their bibles. And for the ones that do I have no idea what is going through their head. And neither do you. But for the ones that do I don't consider them to be idiots. I consider their reading allegorical accounts literally to be idiotic. There's a difference. You should probably learn that. It's important.

You're free to walk away from a discussion any time you please
It's simple logic. I'm not disagreeing with you that the way you read the bible is idiotic. I'm agreeing with you. What more do you want from me?

I have no interest in the bull room. This discussion is not just for you and me to learn.

Is your anger and profanity on account of you not being completely settled on the bible interpretations you've adopted?

Be at peace with yourself and you will then be able to be at peace with others and accept their differences of opinions!
Well... if I'm going to take the time to explain how passages should be read, that's where I'm going to do it.

Otherwise, I'll just keep agreeing with you that the way you are interpreting the bible is idiotic.

But for the record, if you keep promoting the Westboro Baptist basis for their beliefs, why should I see you differently than those sick fucks? You do agree they are sick fucks, right?

I don't know that. I don't even know if half of the Christians read their bibles. And for the ones that do I have no idea what is going through their head. And neither do you. But for the ones that do I don't consider them to be idiots. I consider their reading allegorical accounts literally to be idiotic. There's a difference. You should probably learn that. It's important.
You've clarified your opinion that you don't regard Christians who believe what their bibles say, as not being idiotic. Many of you previous replies certainly gave a different impression.

I don't think you ever intended to lie. I think this is mostly about your self doubting that your interpretations of your bibles is still guess work.

An interpretation of the big fish story from you would be very helpful right now.

You've clarified your opinion that you don't regard Christians who believe what their bibles say, as not being idiotic. Many of you previous replies certainly gave a different impression.

I don't think you ever intended to lie. I think this is mostly about your self doubting that your interpretations of your bibles is still guess work.

An interpretation of the big fish story from you would be very helpful right now.
You act like different perceptions are big deal. They're not. People have different perceptions on just about damn near everything. What would be unusual is if everyone believed the exact same thing like mindless drones.

I already told you, I'm not the one struggling to understand these accounts. You are. It doesn't matter what I believe they are saying. It only matters what you believe they are saying. So your interpretation of the big fish story would be very helpful right now.

Well... if I'm going to take the time to explain how passages should be read, that's where I'm going to do it.

Otherwise, I'll just keep agreeing with you that the way you are interpreting the bible is idiotic.

But for the record, if you keep promoting the Westboro Baptist basis for their beliefs, why should I see you differently than those sick fucks? You do agree they are sick fucks, right?
I don't condemn all Christians who aren't Catholic as sick .......

I do wonder why they are slower than the Catholic church to discard the creation myth and accept Darwinian evolution.

That's extremely intolerant to call Christians sick ........

Come back! I'm not angry and there's no reason why you should be.

You act like different perceptions are big deal. They're not. People have different perceptions on just about damn near everything. What would be unusual is if everyone believed the exact same thing like mindless drones.
Much better!
I already told you, I'm not the one struggling to understand these accounts. You are.
fair enough that I'm struggling to make sense of your contradictions of the work of the god as written. Your version of the big fish story might help right now.
It doesn't matter what I believe they are saying. It only matters what you believe they are saying. So your interpretation of the big fish story would be very helpful right now.
Until I get a better explanation, I'm going to be tolerant and accept what it says in your bibles.

I can make sense of that by entertaining the Christians' popular notion that our earth days could be mere seconds to the god.

So: For example: It wasn't a 'big fish', it was a Sperm whale and Johan only lived for less than a minute or two?

Is it not possible that you've been too quick to reinterpret the word of the god?

Forum List

Back