Deep state...

The Deep state is a bull shit concoction not unlike the New World Order, the Templars and all of rest of the "secret" organizations that supposedly control the world.

Are you one of those that think the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives from within?

The Deep state is a bull shit concoction not unlike the New World Order, the Templars and all of rest of the "secret" organizations that supposedly control the world.

Are you one of those that think the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives from within?

Deny, deny, deny....

i wonder if any cable host will ask a loon why it was OK to allow unlimited arms over our borders to sell to anyone who wanted to a buy a weapon, yet they are still throwing a fit over the current gun control laws?:aargh:

Deny, deny, deny....

Oh, you are another one of the Conspiracy theory nut jobs. Why am I not surprised in the least. Do you think the moon landing was faked?

it just seems deep to the shallow trumplings

it's a good thing trump and the republicans rolled back obama's rule change and prevented background checks on mentally unstable people.

seems to be working out really well

trump supporter = piece of shit

my apologies to the other pieces of shit

Well, what about it? We know (or at least we should know) that the FBI had a ten month investigation on the Miami nightclub shooter and abandoned it a freaking week before he opened fire in a crowded club. We know that the Russians (of all people) tipped off the FBI about a couple of terrorists in the Boston area who were planning to bomb the Marathon. The FBI couldn't find two Russians in Boston. Something is terribly wrong in the FBI and as long as idiot freaking left wing activists who think CSI is real and keep falling for propaganda generated by foreign agents, they are going to continue to blame the President. Drain the swamp.

Deny, deny, deny....

Oh, you are another one of the Conspiracy theory nut jobs. Why am I not surprised in the least. Do you think the moon landing was faked?

Wow, one heck of a leap. Going from New World Order, the Templars and Deep State....for which there is proof, to landing on the moon.

This might be a shock to you, but the FBI has offices in every state. What one office is doing has no impact on what the others are doing.
It does not matter, Her politicians/deep state have not been working for the American people for a very long time now.

it just seems deep to the shallow trumplings

it's a good thing trump and the republicans rolled back obama's rule change and prevented background checks on mentally unstable people.

seems to be working out really well

trump supporter = piece of shit

my apologies to the other pieces of shit
Like that would help... lol
Obama only had executive orders, but that didn’t matter because he’s a hate filled piece of shit

Deny, deny, deny....

Wow, one heck of a leap. Going from New World Order, the Templars and Deep State....for which there is proof, to landing on the moon.

All Conspiracy theories are the same. They all take a tiny bit of fact and add in a shit ton of made up shit.

By the way, which one has more proof, the New World Order or the moon landing?

This might be a shock to you, but the FBI has offices in every state. What one office is doing has no impact on what the others are doing.
It does not matter, Her politicians/deep state have not been working for the American people for a very long time now.

There is no deep state. That is just a made up story.

Well, what about it? We know (or at least we should know) that the FBI had a ten month investigation on the Miami nightclub shooter and abandoned it a freaking week before he opened fire in a crowded club. We know that the Russians (of all people) tipped off the FBI about a couple of terrorists in the Boston area who were planning to bomb the Marathon. The FBI couldn't find two Russians in Boston. Something is terribly wrong in the FBI and as long as idiot freaking left wing activists who think CSI is real and keep falling for propaganda generated by foreign agents, they are going to continue to blame the President. Drain the swamp.
I don't think that's what happened in Boston. The Russians alerted the FBI that the brothers seemed to be involved in something hinky while they were overseas, but that was long before the bombing and had nothing to do with building bombs or planning that particular attack. At least that is what I recall.

The Deep State conspiracy, was created and promoted by our enemies like Russia, who want to make us distrust the FBI and all of our democratic institutions..... because it HELPS THEM.....and weakens us.

I see, there is no cooperation or coordination between FBI offices. What a stupid thing to say.

If their cases overlap then yes, other than that there would be very little. The false charge that the DC office spending too much time on Russia affected the Florida offices is just stupid.

Forum List

Back