Deep state...

Which is whay they announced on TV that 7 went down 7 minutes before it did ;)

And the flag on the moon was waving in the wind!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They aren't hiding anything child, nothing. It's all out there. 1913, 1916, Woodrow Wilson, League of Nations. Great Depression, FDR, WWII, United Nations. Ike and the MIC, JFK and the "Secret Societies. From Reagan on the NWO....it's all out there. I do not in the least give a shit what you believe.

Then I assume that you are not a fan of Trump since his family has ties to the NWO going back to the late 1800s.

Trump is playing a role. He will take us into WWIII

He is not the one screaming for conflict with Russia.

That is the political class.

He is the Political Class. Presidents are not Elected, they are selected.

The Deep state is a bull shit concoction not unlike the New World Order, the Templars and all of rest of the "secret" organizations that supposedly control the world.

Are you one of those that think the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives from within?

The way the fbi colluded with the dem party to undermine the duly elected president is no bullshit.

You don't get to dismiss talk of the Deep State anymore.

I can discuss anything I want. You do not get to tell me what I can do. The deep state is a real as Santa Clause

Which is whay they announced on TV that 7 went down 7 minutes before it did ;)

They aren't hiding anything child, nothing. It's all out there. 1913, 1916, Woodrow Wilson, League of Nations. Great Depression, FDR, WWII, United Nations. Ike and the MIC, JFK and the "Secret Societies. From Reagan on the NWO....it's all out there. I do not in the least give a shit what you believe.

Then I assume that you are not a fan of Trump since his family has ties to the NWO going back to the late 1800s.

Sweet, the we can have Armageddon and the biblical prophecies can all come to pass! :290968001256257790-final:

It's all in God's time. Not mine. But you need to pay attention, this is the first time in History that ALL of the Nation's are in a place where they can "come against Jerusalem".

He is not the one screaming for conflict with Russia.

That is the political class.

He is the Political Class. Presidents are not Elected, they are selected.

Mmm, yeah, we saw the political class try to fix this election and fail.

The media, both party leaderships', the government.

If you really care about fighting the man, you are missing the boat, because this was a successful revolution.

Sweet, the we can have Armageddon and the biblical prophecies can all come to pass! :290968001256257790-final:

It's all in God's time. Not mine. But you need to pay attention, this is the first time in History that ALL of the Nation's are in a place where they can "come against Jerusalem".

If it is going to happen then there is not jack shit any of us can do about it, so why worry about it.

The Deep state is a bull shit concoction not unlike the New World Order, the Templars and all of rest of the "secret" organizations that supposedly control the world.

Are you one of those that think the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives from within?

The way the fbi colluded with the dem party to undermine the duly elected president is no bullshit.

You don't get to dismiss talk of the Deep State anymore.

I can discuss anything I want. You do not get to tell me what I can do. The deep state is a real as Santa Clause

With the way the fbi colluded with the democratic party to undermine the duly elected president, you do not get to DISMISS, talk of the Deep State anymore.

It does not matter, Her politicians/deep state have not been working for the American people for a very long time now.

There is no deep state. That is just a made up story.
Na, Every civilian federal worker at the federal level along with career politicians make up the deep state they are no friends of America...
These people obviously don’t have to answer to anybody, they been there forever and they will be there forever apparently. They certainly do not work for this country.

Nope, you are wrong again as usual. A civilian federal worker is in essence no different than a member of the military. Both are Fed Employees being paid out of tax dollars to do a job. I worked with a ton of Fed civilians and they were just like the rest of us, just wanted to do their job and support their family.
Military people do not vote progressive overwhelmingly the same cannot be said about civilian federal employees.
You just don’t understand…

I understand you are making shit up based on how some people vote. I could just as easily make up a story about the "deep state" in the military working against the country since most military people vote conservative and conservatives do not give a shit about the country.
Lol
Only a dumbass would believe that the country and the federal government are one in the same.

It does not matter, Her politicians/deep state have not been working for the American people for a very long time now.

Na, Every civilian federal worker at the federal level along with career politicians make up the deep state they are no friends of America...
These people obviously don’t have to answer to anybody, they been there forever and they will be there forever apparently. They certainly do not work for this country.

Nope, you are wrong again as usual. A civilian federal worker is in essence no different than a member of the military. Both are Fed Employees being paid out of tax dollars to do a job. I worked with a ton of Fed civilians and they were just like the rest of us, just wanted to do their job and support their family.
Military people do not vote progressive overwhelmingly the same cannot be said about civilian federal employees.

How does this little fantasy of yours account for the greater than 25% of the civilian Fed workforce being Veterans?

Normal people do not trust the federal government. Lol

Ignorance is bliss. And this one has it in spades.
Are you one of those who denies the Holocaust?

Maybe you deny that Communism exists?
Maybe you deny that evil men exist at all?

Given your absolute trust in humankind, how can you not trust the Orange One?

Naivete is not really something to go around bragging about.

When the swamp is drained and law and order returned, this one will THEN probably come here preaching about a "Deep State" lmao

it just seems deep to the shallow trumplings
it's a good thing trump and the republicans rolled back obama's rule change and prevented background checks on mentally unstable people.
seems to be working out really well
trump supporter = piece of shit
my apologies to the other pieces of shit

This is some pretty "deep" thinking.....for a bird brain.
Republicans also rolled back the Personal mandate and put billions into the pockets of AMERICANS......vs....Obuha who put billions into Iranian pockets.

I'm sure Obuha is your personal favorite for that reason

Ignorance is bliss. And this one has it in spades.
Are you one of those who denies the Holocaust?

Maybe you deny that Communism exists?
Maybe you deny that evil men exist at all?

Given your absolute trust in humankind, how can you not trust the Orange One?

Naivete is not really something to go around bragging about.

When the swamp is drained and law and order returned, this one will THEN probably come here preaching about a "Deep State" lmao

So in your little fucked up world the New World Order and the Templars are as real as the Holocaust? Damn, you are one confused human being. I hope you are not allowed to drive.

How does this little fantasy of yours account for the greater than 25% of the civilian Fed workforce being Veterans?

Normal people do not trust the federal government. Lol

You did not answer the question, how odd. On one hand the military is different than the Fed work force, and yet you cannot explain how that is possible with the Civ Fed workforce is more than 1/4 Veterans.

And if you ate food today you bought at a grocery store, you trusted the Fed Govt.

If you have ever flown on a plane you trusted the Fed Govt.

If you drive on an Interstate Highway, you trusted the Fed Govt.

If you have ever taken any medication, OTC or otherwise, you trusted the Fed Govt

Forum List

Back