Deep state...

This might be a shock to you, but the FBI has offices in every state. What one office is doing has no impact on what the others are doing.
I see, there is no cooperation or coordination between FBI offices. What a stupid thing to say.

If their cases overlap then yes, other than that there would be very little. The false charge that the DC office spending too much time on Russia affected the Florida offices is just stupid.
Do you have a badge number you can share with us?

This might be a shock to you, but the FBI has offices in every state. What one office is doing has no impact on what the others are doing.
I see, there is no cooperation or coordination between FBI offices. What a stupid thing to say.

If their cases overlap then yes, other than that there would be very little. The false charge that the DC office spending too much time on Russia affected the Florida offices is just stupid.
Do you have a badge number you can share with us?

It does not matter, Her politicians/deep state have not been working for the American people for a very long time now.

There is no deep state. That is just a made up story.
Na, Every civilian federal worker at the federal level along with career politicians make up the deep state they are no friends of America...
These people obviously don’t have to answer to anybody, they been there forever and they will be there forever apparently. They certainly do not work for this country.

It does not matter, Her politicians/deep state have not been working for the American people for a very long time now.

Na, Every civilian federal worker at the federal level along with career politicians make up the deep state they are no friends of America...
These people obviously don’t have to answer to anybody, they been there forever and they will be there forever apparently. They certainly do not work for this country.

Nope, you are wrong again as usual. A civilian federal worker is in essence no different than a member of the military. Both are Fed Employees being paid out of tax dollars to do a job. I worked with a ton of Fed civilians and they were just like the rest of us, just wanted to do their job and support their family.

Nope, you are wrong again as usual. A civilian federal worker is in essence no different than a member of the military. Both are Fed Employees being paid out of tax dollars to do a job. I worked with a ton of Fed civilians and they were just like the rest of us, just wanted to do their job and support their family.
Military people do not vote progressive overwhelmingly the same cannot be said about civilian federal employees.
You just don’t understand…

Military people do not vote progressive overwhelmingly the same cannot be said about civilian federal employees.

I understand you are making shit up based on how some people vote. I could just as easily make up a story about the "deep state" in the military working against the country since most military people vote conservative and conservatives do not give a shit about the country.

How does this little fantasy of yours account for the greater than 25% of the civilian Fed workforce being Veterans?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Most notably, however, we now know Barack Obama knew full well the fallacious nature of the information and permitted the FBI to go forward with their pursuit of a warrant to wiretap Donald Trump and his campaign team while he was still a civilian.

In other words, when Trump said “Obama wiretapped me,” he was not just whistling Dixie.

What’s more, this reveals a vein of deceit that runs from the heart of the DNC to the former White House, through the mainstream media and directly into a festering pool of mendacity moldering in the belly of the entire United States intelligence community.

Oh Oh B.O..
Official Confirms, Obama Approved Steele Dossier

The Deep state is a bull shit concoction not unlike the New World Order, the Templars and all of rest of the "secret" organizations that supposedly control the world.

Are you one of those that think the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives from within?

Which is whay they announced on TV that 7 went down 7 minutes before it did ;)

The Deep state is a bull shit concoction not unlike the New World Order, the Templars and all of rest of the "secret" organizations that supposedly control the world.

Are you one of those that think the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives from within?

Deny, deny, deny....

Nobody can see until they are ready.

Rustic's Derp State OP is funny.

The Dems would have never made the 60 vote cut off in the Senate to pass meaningful gun laws.

And the flag on the moon was waving in the wind!

They aren't hiding anything child, nothing. It's all out there. 1913, 1916, Woodrow Wilson, League of Nations. Great Depression, FDR, WWII, United Nations. Ike and the MIC, JFK and the "Secret Societies. From Reagan on the NWO....it's all out there. I do not in the least give a shit what you believe.

They aren't hiding anything child, nothing. It's all out there. 1913, 1916, Woodrow Wilson, League of Nations. Great Depression, FDR, WWII, United Nations. Ike and the MIC, JFK and the "Secret Societies. From Reagan on the NWO....it's all out there. I do not in the least give a shit what you believe.

Then I assume that you are not a fan of Trump since his family has ties to the NWO going back to the late 1800s.

Trump blaming the FBI for the Florida shooting is beyond stupid.

What? Are the FBI agents working in FL supposed to be giving information to the FBI in DC that is doing the Russia investigation?

Hate to tell you, but the FBI is a large organization with many different departments and offices all over the country. The office that is running the Russia investigation more than likely has little to no interest in criminals who are in FL.

If you want to blame someone missing the FL shooter, blame the people who ran the FBI investigation on the shooter in the first place for stopping and missing it, not the people all the way up in DC who are doing the investigation.

It would be almost as stupid as blaming the Navy office at the Pentagon for the ships that ran into the Chinese vessels in the Pacific.

Most notably, however, we now know Barack Obama knew full well the fallacious nature of the information and permitted the FBI to go forward with their pursuit of a warrant to wiretap Donald Trump and his campaign team while he was still a civilian.

In other words, when Trump said “Obama wiretapped me,” he was not just whistling Dixie.

What’s more, this reveals a vein of deceit that runs from the heart of the DNC to the former White House, through the mainstream media and directly into a festering pool of mendacity moldering in the belly of the entire United States intelligence community.

Oh Oh B.O..
Official Confirms, Obama Approved Steele Dossier

I just love these sites you folks find.

Then I assume that you are not a fan of Trump since his family has ties to the NWO going back to the late 1800s.

Trump is playing a role. He will take us into WWIII

The way the fbi colluded with the dem party to undermine the duly elected president is no bullshit.

You don't get to dismiss talk of the Deep State anymore.

He is not the one screaming for conflict with Russia.

That is the political class.

Sweet, the we can have Armageddon and the biblical prophecies can all come to pass! :290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back