Deep state...

it just seems deep to the shallow trumplings

it's a good thing trump and the republicans rolled back obama's rule change and prevented background checks on mentally unstable people.

seems to be working out really well

trump supporter = piece of shit

my apologies to the other pieces of shit

Yo dingle berry, can "mentally unstable" people buy firearms in the blackmarket?

Most notably, however, we now know Barack Obama knew full well the fallacious nature of the information and permitted the FBI to go forward with their pursuit of a warrant to wiretap Donald Trump and his campaign team while he was still a civilian.

In other words, when Trump said “Obama wiretapped me,” he was not just whistling Dixie.

What’s more, this reveals a vein of deceit that runs from the heart of the DNC to the former White House, through the mainstream media and directly into a festering pool of mendacity moldering in the belly of the entire United States intelligence community.

Oh Oh B.O..
Official Confirms, Obama Approved Steele Dossier
AmericanLibertyReport - SERIOUS?

:iyfyus.jpg:
Jonathan Winer: State Dept rube admits influence of Kremlin go-between

So you followed AmericanLiberty report with another I've never heard of and OBVIOUS bias and the usual heapin' helpin' of Hillary Hate?

It sounds like Russian intelligence plotted to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of its high-profile fellow traveler: Uranium One Hillary.

C'mon Lasta - You can do better

They were caught red-handed doing their jobs.
il1k5w6hu2c01.jpg

Forum List

Back