Decoding Obamas Speech Reveals Some Startling Revelations

I don't see how one can separate the two, his service, and his pride in that service....so you do disrespect him and his service IMHO....and Veteran's of the 1st Cav are encouraged to wear the Stetson and the Divisional Patch at Special Occasions or events on MEMORIAL DAY, or any other appropriate occasion...Advice, stay away from a 1st Cav Assn reunion.....

Steadfast and Loyal

I don't see how one can separate the two, his service, and his pride in that service....so you do disrespect him and his service IMHO....and Veteran's of the 1st Cav are encouraged to wear the Stetson and the Divisional Patch at Special Occasions or events on MEMORIAL DAY, or any other appropriate occasion...Advice, stay away from a 1st Cav Assn reunion.....

Steadfast and Loyal
go f()ck yourself. I am have family that fought in every American war since the 1600s. :lol:

when did his or your families get here? :eek:

he probably spent more years in High School than in military service, so can it loser

Memorial day? Ahem...I have family in colonial American cemeteries. I'm sick of you new immigrants trying to take over. What are you Mediterranean, eastern Europe trash? Low down Irish potato faminist? :lol:

Steadfast and Loyal
go f()ck yourself. I am have family that fought in every American war since the 1600s. :lol:

when did his or your families get here? :eek:

he probably spent more years in High School than in military service, so can it loser

Memorial day? Ahem...I have family in colonial American cemeteries. I'm sick of you new immigrants trying to take over. What are you Mediterranean, eastern Europe trash? Low down Irish potato faminist? :lol:

LOL.sure

My thoughts on the OP... Its more than dumb for the Administration to claim the Terror Group is not Islamic then use an acronym including "Islamic".

Forum List

Back