Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

It’s not surprising that my disbelief literally shatters your world. I’m not at all surprised by your “xtian” behavior that causes you to hurl vulgarities. It’s actually quite typical as we see coming from the angrier, more devout xtians.
Yes. Your "disbelief literally shatters my world". How did you know?
What are these "xtians" you refer to? Not a childish attempt to slur Christianity, I hope.
That would be extremely petty and almost beneath you (but nothing seems to be beneath that).

I only have to remind you of the efforts of the religious cranks and their attempts to force xtianity into the public schools to debunk your pointless claims about “paranoia”.
And how successful have these attempts been?
Not successful at all!
That's what makes your paranoid psychosis so hilarious.
It's like you mewling and whining about people "damning you to hell" when you claim God is a fraud so many times.
How can an imaginary being harm you in any way at all? You don't even believe yourself, it looks like.
Stay indoors on Halloween...the xtians might get you! Go hide under your bed, coward.

Pointing out your obsession with my disbelief in your gods seems pretty obvious with OCD-like concern for my “soul”. That’s really none of your concern. You would do well to concern yourself with your “soul” in view of your behavior.

And no, the attempts by fundamentalist xtians to force religion into the public schools has not been effective, despite many attempts. That’s the genius of the Founding Fathers. The constitution they wrote protects me from folks like you. I always have concerns with those who use their gods as a means to hate. That dynamic seems to define your worldview such that anyone who doesn’t share your fears and superstitions must be an enemy of your gods.

So, how can these disbelievers cause your world to come crumbling down? It’s just a fact that rational conclusions about the natural world don’t comport with magic and supernaturalism.

Why not use your gods to at least try and improve your miserable life as opposed to using your gods like bloody truncheons to batter anyone who rejects your imposition of partisan gods.

Pointing out your obsession with my disbelief in your gods seems pretty obvious with OCD-like concern for my “soul”. That’s really none of your concern. You would do well to concern yourself with your “soul” in view of your behavior.
Hilarious that you believe I have "concern" for your soul....OCD-like or otherwise.
What an amazingly inflated sense of worth you have.

I could fall off the One World Trade Center and my splatter would randomly hit dozens of people I care about more
than you. Because I don't give a shit about you at all...got it?

Hilarious that you believe I have "concern" for your soul....OCD-like or otherwise.

I could fall off the One World Trade Center and my splatter would randomly hit dozens of people I care about more
Right, because you are a fraud. Your religion is about you thinking you will receive rewards. Nothing more. All of this idiotic song and dance is just an exercise in you talking to yourself.

It was you who brought up my “soul” in your prior post. Take responsibility for what you write.

Your cheap threat to fall off a building is not my concern. However, don't feel a need to have others suffer as a way to placate your hate / self-hate.

So, faith, which is the belief in something with no proof, "...confirms and enlighten reason in the correct understanding of the truth", which could be reworded to say that faith, which is the absence of proof, is proof?
- which could be reworded to say that faith, which is the absence of proof, is proof?

or faith without attaining the stated goal is without merit.
The goal is a journey. I’m on it. It has merit all by itself.
The goal is a journey. I’m on it. It has merit all by itself.

you seem content being your own judge ... and jury. coincidentally handed to you by a 4th century book of forgeries, how to succeed without trying - some kind of journey.
You don’t know what makes me content. All you know is your hatred for Christianity. I pity you.
you seem content being your own judge ... and jury. coincidentally handed to you by a 4th century book of forgeries, how to succeed without trying - some kind of journey.

You don’t know what makes me content. All you know is your hatred for Christianity. I pity you.

have you ever thought to respond to the content of a post - rather than irrational, selfseving affirmations for your own worldview, that everyone is already aware of. something of substance worth replying too.

christianity contradicts itself claiming a rebellion in the heavens and fallen angels that otherwise having succeed would have overthrown the christian god with a replacement.

how about that one christian ...

the defeat of evil, the basis for the religion of antiquity what the Almighty represents - not you. not christianity. the examples, noah - jesus. not your book of 4th century forgeries, the crucifiers of the roman empire. evil.
The content of your posts is your hatred of Christianity.

It was you who brought up my “soul” in your prior post. Take responsibility for what you write.
Yeah.... I said you were a super hypocrite claiming the fundamentalists were "damning your soul" when you don't believe in such religious mumbo jumbo and didn't have one anyway.
I take full responsibility for that.

Your cheap threat to fall off a building is not my concern. However, don't feel a need to have others suffer as a way to placate your hate / self-hate.
It wasn't a threat, you stupid brain addled loser.
It was an illustration of how very little I care for your welfare.
Stay on your canned scripted remarks and you won't seem quite so dumb.

Yeah.... I said you were a super hypocrite claiming the fundamentalists were "damning your soul" when you don't believe in such religious mumbo jumbo and didn't have one anyway.
I take full responsibility for that.

It wasn't a threat, you stupid brain addled loser.
It was an illustration of how very little I care for your welfare.
Stay on your canned scripted remarks and you won't seem quite so dumb.

For someone so obsessed about my "soul", you spend an inordinate amount of time with your childish attempts at insult.

My "soul" is none of your business. Your cheap threats are creepy.

When you attempt to force your religion on others, it has consequences. When you're reduced to behaving like a 12 year old with your pathetic name-calling, get the hint that hurling invectives and your gods at others is counter-productive.

Other religions claim otherwise.

Explain how it is that your gods are the only gods when religions that preceded yours had entirely unique gods.
Other religions claimed the earth rested on the back of a giant turtle.
In another Osiris is dismembered and then reconstituted and Atum mated with his own shadow and created two children, one spat out and one vomited out.

I don't put any faith in religions. They are inventions of man.
Explain how it is that your gods are the only gods when religions that preceded yours had entirely unique gods.
There is just one God. How many times should I say this? You time is wasted with your idiocy
but mine has more value than that.
because you say so
The only reason atheists bring up multiple gods is because they don’t believe in one.

It’s super disingenuous on their part.
It's a reasonable inference based on whats being blathered about.
I don’t see how.

What is being blathered about exactly? Belief in a higher power than man?

For someone so obsessed about my "soul", you spend an inordinate amount of time with your childish attempts at insult.
If you knew how to read at a post elementary school level you would know by now I'm not obsessed with your alleged soul. In fact just the opposite as I've made clear in several
consecutive posts by now.

This is your idea of "wit" apparently...acting as though you haven't been told in no uncertain terms what I think of
you and your imagined soul (a Christian concept), which you introduced in post #797 when you seemed to suffer paranoid delusions of burning in hell. Some atheist you are. You don't even believe your own b.s.

Your soul is my business when
you bring it up for discussion.
And I've made no threats. You can't find a single one. Stop lying.

When you attempt to force your religion on others, it has consequences. When you're reduced to behaving like a 12 year old with your pathetic name-calling, get the hint that hurling invectives and your gods at others is counter-productive.
I've "forced" nothing on no one. Your persecution complex is absurd just like your tiresome lying references
to my so called "gods".

If you knew how to read at a post elementary school level you would know by now I'm not obsessed with your alleged soul. In fact just the opposite as I've made clear in several
consecutive posts by now.

This is your idea of "wit" apparently...acting as though you haven't been told in no uncertain terms what I think of
you and your imagined soul (a Christian concept), which you introduced in post #797 when you seemed to suffer paranoid delusions of burning in hell. Some atheist you are. You don't even believe your own b.s.

Your soul is my business when
you bring it up for discussion.
And I've made no threats. You can't find a single one. Stop lying.

I've "forced" nothing on no one. Your persecution complex is absurd just like your tiresome lying references
to my so called "gods".

I'm certainly concerned with your behavior when you bring up nonsense about my "soul". It was you who brought up the subject in an earlier post. Just more of your dishonesty and lack of integrity where you refuse to take responsibility for what you write.

It's really none of your business and just another attempt by the religious extremist to force his beliefs on others.

Other religions claim otherwise.

Other religions claimed the earth rested on the back of a giant turtle.
In another Osiris is dismembered and then reconstituted and Atum mated with his own shadow and created two children, one spat out and one vomited out.

I don't put any faith in religions. They are inventions of man.
There is just one God. How many times should I say this? You time is wasted with your idiocy
but mine has more value than that.
because you say so
The only reason atheists bring up multiple gods is because they don’t believe in one.

It’s super disingenuous on their part.
It's a reasonable inference based on whats being blathered about.
I don’t see how.

What is being blathered about exactly? Belief in a higher power than man?
Im not doing the whole can of worms with ya, Judas. I answered your question, we dont need to follow up. Youre always welcome to talk to me about it verbally and thats a more conducive platform. This shit here is all gish gallop and fancy princesses. Its not 4 me.

I'm certainly concerned with your behavior when you bring up nonsense about my "soul". It was you who brought up the subject in an earlier post. Just more of your dishonesty and lack of integrity where you refuse to take responsibility for what you write.

It's really none of your business and just another attempt by the religious extremist to force his beliefs on others.
Lying again? Or should I say still? Your paranoid delusional fears were brought up when you said Christians threatened you by damning you to roast in hell (the "marshmallow" treatment, you called it in post #797).

Go ahead and find me referencing your eternal soul prior to that. I'll be waiting just like I'm still waiting for you to reveal how you know God is a nonexistent figment of people's imagination. That's you lie that never ever is addressed.

So your soul was imperiled but then again, you don't believe in such nonsense. So why the worry? Were you lying then
or now?

Lying again? Or should I say still? Your paranoid delusional fears were brought up when you said Christians threatened you by damning you to roast in hell (the "marshmallow" treatment, you called it in post #797).

Go ahead and find me referencing your eternal soul prior to that. I'll be waiting just like I'm still waiting for you to reveal how you know God is a nonexistent figment of people's imagination. That's you lie that never ever is addressed.

So your soul was imperiled but then again, you don't believe in such nonsense. So why the worry? Were you lying then
or now?

Settle down, angry xtian.

Go back a few posts and find where you pointlessly brought up my “soul”.

If you need help, let me know. I’m always willing to help you discover your failings.

If you need help, let me know. I’m always willing to help you discover your failings.
Please point it out, if you aren't lying again, of course (I already know you are).

I don't believe in magic fairy godmothers either, and do not feel a need to justify that , since I live in a rational world.
There is nothing "rational" about a belief in a universe that pops in and out of existence for no reason at all and just happens to exist...like a 1978 Mercury Tracer that just happens to be parked on the backside of the moon.

Your view of reality is the least rational thing I can possibly imagine.
The more irrational you consider an agnostic's view...the more irrational yours is by proxy.

You can replace "universe" in all your mockery of how they believe a Universe "just happens to exist,"

and by extension, consider it more ridiculous to add a god that "just happens to exist."

But youre too fucking stupid to understand occam's razor so.....carry on.

Please point it out, if you aren't lying again, of course (I already know you are).

Post 798.

Your childish tantrums are your own personality disorder to deal with.

Forum List

Back