Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

Post 798.

Your childish tantrums are your own personality disorder to deal with.
Post #798 comes AFTER post #797 you hopeless idiot!
You introduced the concept of your soul burning in hell first. Jeezus you are dense.
I see you’re scrambling to sidestep your obvious, subtle threats about my “soul”.

Look at what you wrote in post 798. I can copy it and “quote” it here if you’re going to dishonestly claim you never wrote “soul”.

Look at what I wrote in post 797. The term “soul” does not appear. I can “quote” it you are going to dishonestly claim it is something I wrote.

You dishonest hack.

or faith without attaining the stated goal is without merit.
The goal is a journey. I’m on it. It has merit all by itself.
The goal is a journey. I’m on it. It has merit all by itself.

you seem content being your own judge ... and jury. coincidentally handed to you by a 4th century book of forgeries, how to succeed without trying - some kind of journey.
You don’t know what makes me content. All you know is your hatred for Christianity. I pity you.
you seem content being your own judge ... and jury. coincidentally handed to you by a 4th century book of forgeries, how to succeed without trying - some kind of journey.

You don’t know what makes me content. All you know is your hatred for Christianity. I pity you.

have you ever thought to respond to the content of a post - rather than irrational, selfseving affirmations for your own worldview, that everyone is already aware of. something of substance worth replying too.

christianity contradicts itself claiming a rebellion in the heavens and fallen angels that otherwise having succeed would have overthrown the christian god with a replacement.

how about that one christian ...

the defeat of evil, the basis for the religion of antiquity what the Almighty represents - not you. not christianity. the examples, noah - jesus. not your book of 4th century forgeries, the crucifiers of the roman empire. evil.
The content of your posts is your hatred of Christianity.
have you ever thought to respond to the content of a post - rather than irrational, selfseving affirmations for your own worldview, that everyone is already aware of. something of substance worth replying too.

The content of your posts is your hatred of Christianity.

you have a warped mind ...

christianity contradicts itself claiming a rebellion in the heavens and fallen angels that otherwise having succeed would have overthrown the christian god with a replacement.

the defeat of evil, the basis for the religion of antiquity what the Almighty represents - not you.

what's going on there christian in your book, the attempted coup d'etat of your god, funny because you keep saying your 4th century version is all there is for your deity (actually yours being the one that was defeated) - the triumph over evil is the Almighty of the religion of antiquity - it is your book of forgeries that says otherwise. some madeup story you believe in, everyone is a hopeless sinner.

why are you unwilling to state your cause for belief.

I see you’re scrambling to sidestep your obvious, subtle threats about my “soul”.

Look at what you wrote in post 798. I can copy it and “quote” it here if you’re going to dishonestly claim you never wrote “soul”.

Look at what I wrote in post 797. The term “soul” does not appear. I can “quote” it you are going to dishonestly claim it is something I wrote.

You dishonest hack.
Go fuck yourself! You were talking about roasting in hell. Not me. That requires a soul. It's axiomatic though I doubt you have a soul, myself. Post # 821, fool.

You dishonest hack.
Go fuck yourself! You were talking about roasting in hell. Not me. That requires a soul. It's axiomatic though I doubt you have a soul, myself. Post # 821, fool.

Gee whiz, angry xtian. I merely advised you of what you wrote and that causes you to hurl vulgarities.

Pay attention to what you write and take responsibility for your failures,

Other religions claimed the earth rested on the back of a giant turtle.
In another Osiris is dismembered and then reconstituted and Atum mated with his own shadow and created two children, one spat out and one vomited out.

I don't put any faith in religions. They are inventions of man.
There is just one God. How many times should I say this? You time is wasted with your idiocy
but mine has more value than that.
because you say so
The only reason atheists bring up multiple gods is because they don’t believe in one.

It’s super disingenuous on their part.
It's a reasonable inference based on whats being blathered about.
I don’t see how.

What is being blathered about exactly? Belief in a higher power than man?
Im not doing the whole can of worms with ya, Judas. I answered your question, we dont need to follow up. Youre always welcome to talk to me about it verbally and thats a more conducive platform. This shit here is all gish gallop and fancy princesses. Its not 4 me.
Your call. That was kind of my point.

Gee whiz, angry xtian. I merely advised you of what you wrote and that causes you to hurl vulgarities.

You lied about what I wrote. You lied about your own posts. Every post you spew out is disingenuous and written in bad faith.
That's how witless trolls do it.

You lied about what I wrote. You lied about your own posts. Every post you spew out is disingenuous and written in bad faith.
That's how witless trolls do it.

Your silly tirades are funny.

I gave you the link to what you wrote. You're denying what you wrote?

You need to seek Baal and ask for forgiveness. Or, maybe youre a closet moslem and just practicing taqiyya.

Allah akbar, I guess.

"Yeah.... I said you were a super hypocrite claiming the fundamentalists were "damning your soul" when you don't believe in such religious mumbo jumbo and didn't have one anyway.
I take full responsibility for that"
This is what my denial looks like, moron.

You need to seek Baal and ask for forgiveness. Or, maybe youre a closet moslem and just practicing taqiyya.

Allah akbar, I guess.
Or maybe you should stop being a troll a-hole.

"Yeah.... I said you were a super hypocrite claiming the fundamentalists were "damning your soul" when you don't believe in such religious mumbo jumbo and didn't have one anyway.
I take full responsibility for that"
This is what my denial looks like, moron.

Allah akbar, I guess.
Or maybe you should stop being a troll a-hole.

You're getting quite frantic and offering nothing but your usual school-boy vulgarities.

It's actually comical that I gave you the link to what you wrote and you're refusing to take responsibility for your tirade.

The gods are not going to look favorably on your behavior.

Here you are, again, begging for my attention.
Wow! This looks remarkably just like my comment to you. So not only are you a lying troll but you can't seem
to manage a single original thought of your own.
Somehow you are even more worthless than I previously thought possible.

Forum List

Back