Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

There is only one God. There is nothing to explain.

christianity contradicts itself claiming a rebellion in the heavens and fallen angels that otherwise having succeed would have overthrown the christian god with a replacement.

Those men have all professed a sincere belief in a higher force that lends
order and reason to our existence

such as the origin of physiology its structure and reproduction as someday having an explanation no where found anywhere in the desert religions. those people were not christians as christianity is as made up as any fairytale and they all knew it. is what they really had in common.

The problem with your claims to gods is that like others who make claims to competing versions of gods, none of your gods or anyone else's gods have ever been shown to be anything but specious claims.
A logical, rational and empirical case for God has been made so many times here and not once have you even tried to refute it. Your entire case is God doesn't exist. Period! End of discussion. No explanations needed.
You don't deserve any respect or an answer, really. You are simply a cowardly intellectually deprived one note song
played endlessly.
286 Human intelligence is surely already capable of finding a response to the question of origins. The existence of God the Creator can be known with certainty through his works, by the light of human reason,122 even if this knowledge is often obscured and disfigured by error. This is why faith comes to confirm and enlighten reason in the correct understanding of this truth: "By faith we understand that the world was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was made out of things which do not appear."123

So, faith, which is the belief in something with no proof, "...confirms and enlighten reason in the correct understanding of the truth", which could be reworded to say that faith, which is the absence of proof, is proof?
- which could be reworded to say that faith, which is the absence of proof, is proof?

or faith without attaining the stated goal is without merit.
The goal is a journey. I’m on it. It has merit all by itself.

you seem content being your own judge ... and jury. coincidentally handed to you by a 4th century book of forgeries, how to succeed without trying - some kind of journey.

There is only one God. There is nothing to explain.

Other religions claim otherwise.

Explain how it is that your gods are the only gods when religions that preceded yours had entirely unique gods.

Explain how “Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing creates itself. Everything has a source.”, yet, you excuse your gods from the very standard you established.

Explain the utter contradiction you established.

Last edited:

Explain how it is that your gods are the only gods when religions that preceded yours had entirely unique gods.
Other religions claimed the earth rested on the back of a giant turtle.
In another Osiris is dismembered and then reconstituted and Atum mated with his own shadow and created two children, one spat out and one vomited out.

I don't put any faith in religions. They are inventions of man.
There is just one God. How many times should I say this? You time is wasted with your idiocy
but mine has more value than that.

In another Osiris is dismembered and then reconstituted and Atum mated with his own shadow and created two children, one spat out and one vomited out.

There is just one God. How many times should I say this? You time is wasted with your idiocy
because you say so

Yes, you say there is only one god. Your demands that you are the final arbiter of the gods is rather conceited.

Who made you the god of the gods?

A logical, rational and empirical case for God has been made so many times here and not once have you even tried to refute it. Your entire case is God doesn't exist. Period! End of discussion. No explanations needed.
You don't deserve any respect or an answer, really. You are simply a cowardly intellectually deprived one note song
played endlessly.
286 Human intelligence is surely already capable of finding a response to the question of origins. The existence of God the Creator can be known with certainty through his works, by the light of human reason,122 even if this knowledge is often obscured and disfigured by error. This is why faith comes to confirm and enlighten reason in the correct understanding of this truth: "By faith we understand that the world was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was made out of things which do not appear."123

So, faith, which is the belief in something with no proof, "...confirms and enlighten reason in the correct understanding of the truth", which could be reworded to say that faith, which is the absence of proof, is proof?
- which could be reworded to say that faith, which is the absence of proof, is proof?

you seem content being your own judge ... and jury. coincidentally handed to you by a 4th century book of forgeries, how to succeed without trying - some kind of journey.
You don’t know what makes me content. All you know is your hatred for Christianity. I pity you.

because you say so
The only reason atheists bring up multiple gods is because they don’t believe in one.

It’s super disingenuous on their part.

Yes, you say there is only one god. Your demands that you are the final arbiter of the gods is rather conceited.

Why do you confuse multiple religions for multiple gods?

because you say so
The only reason atheists bring up multiple gods is because they don’t believe in one.

It’s super disingenuous on their part.
It's a reasonable inference based on whats being blathered about.

You don’t know what makes me content. All you know is your hatred for Christianity. I pity you.

have you ever thought to respond to the content of a post - rather than irrational, selfseving affirmations for your own worldview, that everyone is already aware of. something of substance worth replying too.

christianity contradicts itself claiming a rebellion in the heavens and fallen angels that otherwise having succeed would have overthrown the christian god with a replacement.

how about that one christian ...

the defeat of evil, the basis for the religion of antiquity what the Almighty represents - not you. not christianity. the examples, noah - jesus. not your book of 4th century forgeries, the crucifiers of the roman empire. evil.

Since you believe not at all in God this doesn't concern you at all.

Oh, but it does concern me.

You lovely religious folks of all stripes and caliber of weapons still try to instill fear and intimidation with your Believe this, or be eternally, forever, always and from now until never – marshmallow in Hell.

You don’t quite get that same message from the Illiad, do you? It's intended as a fictional retelling, and few people debate its relative accuracy. But plenty of people think Bibles and korans and Mafioso Books of the Dead do relate an accurate worldview, and that opinion crosses into social constructs, and those social constructs impact individuals freedoms. It leverages political decisions. It lends weight to laws that are developed and implemented.

Various groups of people pressing their various versions of the gods causes identifiable suffering and misery.

You lovely religious folks of all stripes and caliber of weapons still try to instill fear and intimidation with your Believe this, or be eternally, forever, always and from now until never – marshmallow in Hell.
Playing on your mind, is it? :113:
Are your powers of dimwitted disbelief weakening? Why should it bother you what anyone says about your soul, assuming you have one (which you don't)? You know it's all hogwash...right?

One God or ten thousand it should be all the same to a Godless heathen like yourself. You don't buy any of that baloney, do you.

You don’t quite get that same message from the Illiad, do you? It's intended as a fictional retelling, and few people debate its relative accuracy. But plenty of people think Bibles and korans and Mafioso Books of the Dead do relate an accurate worldview, and that opinion crosses into social constructs, and those social constructs impact individuals freedoms. It leverages political decisions. It lends weight to laws that are developed and implemented.
There is no law that can force you to realize what a lie you live, and hence your constant lying.

Religion bleeds over into abortion laws, to a certain extent, but it certainly hasn't stopped abortion, has it. That's about the total extent to which religion intercedes on the public's consciousness.
Your fear driven paranoia sounds like something out of the Handmaid's Tale and that sort of Hollywood produced bullshit psychosis.

Various groups of people pressing their various versions of the gods causes identifiable suffering and misery.
Mankind has used religion for great evil and good. Damn the human race, right.

Last edited:

Playing on your mind, is it? :113:
Are your powers of dimwitted disbelief weakening? Why should it bother you what anyone says about your soul, assuming you have one (which you don't)? You know it's all hogwash...right?

One God or ten thousand it should be all the same to a Godless heathen like yourself. You don't buy any of that baloney, do you.

There is no law that can force you to realize what a lie you live, and hence your constant lying.

Religion bleeds over into abortion laws, to a certain extent, but it certainly hasn't stopped abortion, has it. That's about the total extent to which religion intercedes on the public's consciousness.
Your fear driven paranoia sounds like something out of the Handmaid's Tale and that sort of Hollywood produced bullshit psychosis.

Mankind has used religion for great evil and good. Damn the human race, right.

It’s not surprising that my disbelief literally shatters your world. I’m not at all surprised by your “xtian” behavior that causes you to hurl vulgarities. It’s actually quite typical as we see coming from the angrier, more devout xtians.

I only have to remind you of the efforts of the religious cranks and their attempts to force xtianity into the public schools to debunk your pointless claims about “paranoia”.

I’m not clear what lie I’m living. I am clear that I don’t live a life in trembling fear of angry gods as your apparently do. It sounds like you're projecting your fears, inadequacies and failures on others.

Free your mind of the hate you express for yourself and others and will be be a slave to fear and ignorance no more.

It’s not surprising that my disbelief literally shatters your world. I’m not at all surprised by your “xtian” behavior that causes you to hurl vulgarities. It’s actually quite typical as we see coming from the angrier, more devout xtians.
Yes. Your "disbelief literally shatters my world". How did you know?
What are these "xtians" you refer to? Not a childish attempt to slur Christianity, I hope.
That would be extremely petty and almost beneath you (but nothing seems to be beneath that).

I only have to remind you of the efforts of the religious cranks and their attempts to force xtianity into the public schools to debunk your pointless claims about “paranoia”.
And how successful have these attempts been?
Not successful at all!
That's what makes your paranoid psychosis so hilarious.
It's like you mewling and whining about people "damning you to hell" when you claim God is a fraud so many times.
How can an imaginary being harm you in any way at all? You don't even believe yourself, it looks like.
Stay indoors on Halloween...the xtians might get you! Go hide under your bed, coward.

Forum List

Back