"....debt ......it doesn't necessarily matter..."

By the way, unemployment is a direct consequence of net government spending being insufficient. In terms of accounting, for example, in order for aggregate output to get sold, total spending must be the same as total income (even if income that is generated through production is spent or sits on the sidelines). Unemployment is labor being idle and not being able to source a buyer at the prevailing wage. If there isn’t sufficient government spending, unemployment will increase in the private sector (in the aggregate) as the private sector spends less money than it earns so to speak. Any decreases in nominal or real wages simply will not act as a clearing mechanism in the labor market, barring they somehow remove the private sector’s desire to net save and spend more $$$$. Unemployment is a manifestation of net government spending being too small to meet the requirements to net save and pay taxes.

There is no 'By the way...'

It's bye-bye.

You have served your purpose.

By the way, unemployment is a direct consequence of net government spending being insufficient. In terms of accounting, for example, in order for aggregate output to get sold, total spending must be the same as total income (even if income that is generated through production is spent or sits on the sidelines). Unemployment is labor being idle and not being able to source a buyer at the prevailing wage. If there isn’t sufficient government spending, unemployment will increase in the private sector (in the aggregate) as the private sector spends less money than it earns so to speak. Any decreases in nominal or real wages simply will not act as a clearing mechanism in the labor market, barring they somehow remove the private sector’s desire to net save and spend more $$$$. Unemployment is a manifestation of net government spending being too small to meet the requirements to net save and pay taxes.

There is no 'By the way...'

It's bye-bye.

You have served your purpose.

its-ok-super-loon-troll-youre-just-a-retard.jpg

Object lesson on why it's a bad idea to respond to PC. She's good at keeping score. The sad part is she uses baseball scoring for a hockey game.

Apparently. I was trying not to proceed into douche mode but I was left with no choice. When you hurl insults, and demonstrate you have a knowledge deficit about the subject matter at hand, it starts to get creepy. I shouldn't have wasted so much time, but being post-ACL surgery, I had nothing better to do.

Last edited:

Object lesson on why it's a bad idea to respond to PC. She's good at keeping score. The sad part is she uses baseball scoring for a hockey game.

Apparently. I was trying not to proceed into douche mode but I was left with no choice. When you hurl insults, and demonstrate you have a knowledge deficit about the subject matter at hand, it starts to get creepy. I shouldn't have wasted so much time, but being post-ACL surgery, I had nothing better to do.

This is ALL that PC does. She correctly identifies herself as a troll who get jollies by sucking people into responding to her and who has absolutely no interest in any of the threads she posts, beyond the mind games. It can't get more pathetic than that. But she doesn't own any thread. You can participate, just don't respond to her.

What's with the ACL surgery? Our family motto is "First we try not to hurt ourselves." Currently I am recovering from cataract surgery, but that mostly involves eye drops and not scratching the eye.

This is ALL that PC does. She correctly identifies herself as a troll who get jollies by sucking people into responding to her and who has absolutely no interest in any of the threads she posts, beyond the mind games. It can't get more pathetic than that. But she doesn't own any thread. You can participate, just don't respond to her.

What's with the ACL surgery? Our family motto is "First we try not to hurt ourselves." Currently I am recovering from cataract surgery, but that mostly involves eye drops and not scratching the eye.

The ACL..yes. I wrestled in high school ( top 10 in nj), attended college in Italy (took up sambo and judo as a workout), took up Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at 30, I'm 37. Wear and tear. I was helping a D1 wrestler learn submissions and the kid took me down. I tried to stuff it and "pop".

Last edited:

Always interesting to see the whining of posters that I've smacked around.

The weakest ones make up things, as you have.

To give you an idea of how important your posts are, if you quit posting, you’d be the only one who knew you quit.

To give you an idea of how important your posts are, if you quit posting, you’d be the only one who knew you quit.

I notice that in the last three days this thread has had precisely one post (politely telling you to fuck off) that was not made by myself, Kimura, or you. Your admiring horde doesn't seem to exist outside your imagination. You no longer have any interest in your own topic (surprise!) and alienate any poster responding to you with two brain cells left. Congratulations. You obviously prefer posting to a real life.

I notice that in the last three days this thread has had precisely one post (politely telling you to fuck off) that was not made by myself, Kimura, or you. Your admiring horde doesn't seem to exist outside your imagination. You no longer have any interest in your own topic (surprise!) and alienate any poster responding to you with two brain cells left. Congratulations. You obviously prefer posting to a real life.

I posted your pal's incorrect statement about debt.

He came to his senses, reversing his position.

What further posting do you require, my autobiography?

Now for you: I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon.

You're so stupid that if it was raining soup you'd be standing outside with a fork.

Now for you: I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon.

You're so stupid that if it was raining soup you'd be standing outside with a fork.

Actually I was hoping you would learn how to post without being vulgar and ridiculous. Since that will not happen, I hope you just go away when your threads all die, as this one did.

Actually I was hoping you would learn how to post without being vulgar and ridiculous. Since that will not happen, I hope you just go away when your threads all die, as this one did.

Just one more?

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea.

See ya'....

PC is a Bot and a low quality one at that. Won't disappear so easily. Just put it on ignore.

PC is a Bot and a low quality one at that. Won't disappear so easily. Just put it on ignore.

Pretty much the way you treated schooling, IQ-Free?

I didn't reverse my position. Read the entirety of the thread. I said deficits matter, just in the way you seem to believe.

Here's a quick little video I found about monetary operations:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZGU9s0idM]Diagrams & Dollars: Modern Money Illustrated - YouTube[/ame]

This is a fairly simple explanation of how the US operates as a sovereign currency issuer. This is actually a pretty good video for the layperson to watch. Although I've explained these operations in painstaking detail in the past, on multiple occasions, I just refuse to do it again.

Last edited:

I didn't reverse my position. Read the entirety of the thread. I said deficits matter, just in the way you seem to believe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZGU9s0idM]Diagrams & Dollars: Modern Money Illustrated - YouTube[/ame]

This is a fairly simple explanation of how the US operates as a sovereign currency issuer. This is actually a pretty good video for the layperson to watch. Although I've explained these operations in painstaking detail in the past, on multiple occasions, I just refuse to do it again.

Did I quote you correctly, here:
"...debt....it doesn't necessarily matter...."

" Of course they matter,..."

See ya'....

See ya'....

Yes, the fact we run deficits doesn't matter, they're part of monetary operations. They matter, for example, in terms of inflation. However, as I've repeatedly stated, with the exception of full employment and the economy churning away at full capacity, inflation isn't going to be a problem. I also said they can be too small or too big, and that the goal of government should be to get them just right. The goal being to to employ and all productive capacity.

Diagrams & Dollars: Modern Money Illustrated - YouTube

See ya'....

Yes, the fact we run deficits doesn't matter, they're part of monetary operations. They matter, for example, in terms of inflation. However, as I've repeatedly stated, with the exception of full employment and the economy churning away at full capacity, inflation isn't going to be a problem. I also said they can be too small or too big, and that the goal of government should be to get them just right. The goal being to to employ and all productive capacity.

per·sev·er·a·tion (pər-sĕv′ə-rā′shən)
n.
1. Psychology
a. Uncontrollable repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture, despite the absence or cessation of a stimulus, usually caused by brain injury or other organic disorder.
b. The tendency to continue or repeat an act or activity after the cessation of the original stimulus.
2. The act or an instance of persevering; perseverance.
perseveration - definition of perseveration by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Perseveration in schizophrenia may take a variety of forms, which can be conceptualized as varying manifestations of an underlying neurocognitive deficit. Comparative studies have demonstrated higher than normal levels of perseverative responding among schizophrenia patients....
Perseveration in schizophrenia. [Schizophr Bull. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI

See ya'....

n.
1. Psychology
a. Uncontrollable repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture, despite the absence or cessation of a stimulus, usually caused by brain injury or other organic disorder.
b. The tendency to continue or repeat an act or activity after the cessation of the original stimulus.
perseveration - definition of perseveration by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Perseveration in schizophrenia may take a variety of forms, which can be conceptualized as varying manifestations of an underlying neurocognitive deficit. Comparative studies have demonstrated higher than normal levels of perseverative responding among schizophrenia patients....

LOL. Seek help, seriously.

n.
1. Psychology

Again, arguing with a mindless troll is futile.

n.
1. Psychology

Again, arguing with a mindless troll is futile.

But I don't argue with you two "mindless trolls" any more!

I beat you two, and now....on your way!

Forum List

Back