Cutting Minimum Wage

IndianaPride

Rookie
Jan 22, 2014
What was Obama thinking about raising minimum wage? All this will do is increase the unemployment rate. With a higher minimum wage, small businesses won't be able to have more employees and that will just call for less employees. The current minimum wage of $7.25 is supplemented by Medicare benefits and tax benefits. I ask for the minimum wage to remain the same in order for America to remain prosperous.

I strongly believe that it's very important that minimum wage is raised to a certain level because the cost of living keep rising in a regular basis while the amount of money that you make remain the same.

What was Obama thinking about raising minimum wage? All this will do is increase the unemployment rate. With a higher minimum wage, small businesses won't be able to have more employees and that will just call for less employees. The current minimum wage of $7.25 is supplemented by Medicare benefits and tax benefits. I ask for the minimum wage to remain the same in order for America to remain prosperous.

Cheap labor subsidized by the taxpayer

A Conservatives dream

The minimum wage should be structured. It's idiocy to permit people to continue to believe that a minimum wage job should be a career and pay as much as a career. Structure the minimum wage to make sure that there are entry level wages for entry level workers with a higher minimum wage as an individual moves up the skill ladder.

The minimum wage should be structured. It's idiocy to permit people to continue to believe that a minimum wage job should be a career and pay as much as a career. Structure the minimum wage to make sure that there are entry level wages for entry level workers with a higher minimum wage as an individual moves up the skill ladder.

Also tie the wage too an inflation factor that doesn't require begging to Congress for every increase

What are you, a communist? There shouldn't be a minimum wage, as market forces should drive who earns what. If you support freedom, I recommend that you speak against the minimum wage, and not support the terrorist system.

Yep. Keep forcing people to work for a few measly dollars so those who own a business can get richer. :eusa_hand:

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"

What are you, a communist? There shouldn't be a minimum wage, as market forces should drive who earns what. If you support freedom, I recommend that you speak against the minimum wage, and not support the terrorist system.

Sure, and keep more non-English speaking foreigners who know how to deliver pizzas flowing into the country.

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"

Yer dumb.

How about a maximum wage?

We should just have government dictating everygoddamnthing.

Yep. Keep forcing people to work for a few measly dollars so those who own a business can get richer. :eusa_hand:
Who's forcing people to work for a few measly dollars?

Forum List

Back