Debate 2: Is it time for Obama go back to ole reliable?

Gallup 10/1 - 10/3 1500 A 54 Obama 42 Romney +12 Job Approval
Like that one? :lol:

If you knew anything about polls (excluding non scientific instant polls which showed Romney kicking Obama's ass); you'd know they're conducted for a minimum of three days. So in about three to seven days time; that's when you'll see the effect of the debate.

You're the one who told me to look at the polls, stupid.

Yes__ the right polls. Not polls from before the debate stupid.

You guys realize Obama is still kicking Romney's butt, right?

No matter. If you cling to your delusions, it's your party's funeral. Why should we interfere?

Freakin' MORON ..............
hahaha-024.gif

The 3rd debate is the one I'm most interested in seeing. The topic is Foreign Policy.

Let's see. Barry OKd the raid that lead to bin Laden's death. Score one for the president.

Since then - keeping in mind Barry's early Cairo apology speech to the Muslim world - we've had embassies and consulates attacked and some burned, an ambassador brutally murdered along with 3 other American citizens, and American flags and effigies of America's president burning in streets around the world.

And then they'll move on to some more of Obama's "accomplishments."

Gallup 10/1 - 10/3 1500 A 54 Obama 42 Romney +12 Job Approval
Like that one? :lol:

If you knew anything about polls (excluding non scientific instant polls which showed Romney kicking Obama's ass); you'd know they're conducted for a minimum of three days. So in about three to seven days time; that's when you'll see the effect of the debate.

You're the one who told me to look at the polls, stupid.

A poll taken before the debate?

Forum List

Back