Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whomever wins this debate probably wins the election

Romney won in 2012 and still got buried in the election

True. Romney might have done better had Kept his foot on the gas after the first debate. And then the 47% thing happened.

He did keep his foot on the gas. His performance didn't change. The president's just got better.

And yes then the 47% thing happened. And he didn't withdraw his support from Akins the senate candidate who said women can't get pregnant unless there is a "legitimate rape". Ultimately he wasn't a good candidate.

I'm going to predict that you will say that Trump wins this debate.

Ill call it like it is...as usual.

You'll call it like you see it, I'm sure.

Question:

Do you think Trump proved himself to be a strong debate performer in the primary debates?

Nope I think he looked like an idiot. But the rules for judging a debate performance hasn't applied to Trump thus far.

Will Lester ask Trump a "gotchya" question? In other words, will he ask him a question about something that a knowledgeable statesman should know but that Trump will never know?

I don't know wtf is going to happen. Clinton is a measured pro and Trump a wild rookie. Clintons experience says she'll win but Trumps unpredictability can throw her off.

We're about to find out that I do know

I'm going to predict that you will say that Trump wins this debate.

Ill call it like it is...as usual.

You'll call it like you see it, I'm sure.

Question:

Do you think Trump proved himself to be a strong debate performer in the primary debates?

Nope I think he looked like an idiot. But the rules for judging a debate performance hasn't applied to Trump thus far.

Hmmmmm.

Wrong (again). Romney won #1 then got setup by that CNN beast lying about Bhengazi and Obama. Romney would not fight back vs. Media. He too nice.

I don't know wtf is going to happen. Clinton is a measured pro and Trump a wild rookie. Clintons experience says she'll win but Trumps unpredictability can throw her off.

We're about to find out that I do know
The coronation will be denied tonight.....

Stay calm and carry.....

I don't know much about Lester Holt. Is he a hack?

I am disappointed the audience can't hoot and holler. I wanted that to distract Hillary enough that she will go into a head jerking fit. Oh well, maybe she'll do that naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back