Death toll of Omicron

yes

idr their names

video footage

Yes

Yes
Interesting… so when I cite John Hopkins, the Cleveland clinic, Mayo, health.com, the cdc, the WHO, and other orgs that are world leaders in medicine you respond saying that they are illegitimate authorities on something as simple as defining what Pneumonia is…. You use my citation as an attack to say I’m a mindless drone who doesn’t think for myself…. But your definition is the correct one because it’s your philosophy and you don’t need an outside source telling you what a medical term means

Then, when it comes to something you claim and I ask how you get your intel, you say you saw random people who you don’t know call hospitals on video and somehow that is a legitimate authority?!?!

WOW is all I say at the sheer hypocrisy and stupidity of how you’ve conducted yourself in this debate.

Interesting… so when I cite John Hopkins, the Cleveland clinic, Mayo, health.com, the cdc, the WHO, and other orgs that are world leaders in medicine you respond saying that they are illegitimate authorities on something as simple as defining what Pneumonia is…. You use my citation as an attack to say I’m a mindless drone who doesn’t think for myself…. But your definition is the correct one because it’s your philosophy and you don’t need an outside source telling you what a medical term means

Then, when it comes to something you claim and I ask how you get your intel, you say you saw random people who you don’t know call hospitals on video and somehow that is a legitimate authority?!?!

WOW is all I say at the sheer hypocrisy and stupidity of how you’ve conducted yourself in this debate.

That is not an Omicron death.

Interesting… so when I cite John Hopkins, the Cleveland clinic, Mayo, health.com, the cdc, the WHO, and other orgs that are world leaders in medicine you respond saying that they are illegitimate authorities on something as simple as defining what Pneumonia is….
Yes. None of them are an authority over the word pneumonia. None of them can change pneumonia from a bacterial infection into a viral infection.
You use my citation as an attack to say I’m a mindless drone who doesn’t think for myself….
Yup, because that's who you are and what you are doing.
But your definition is the correct one because it’s your philosophy and you don’t need an outside source telling you what a medical term means
I'm not appealing to philosophy. I'm appealing to etymology and science.
Yes. Anyone is capable of investigative journalism, especially with recent technological advances.
WOW is all I can say to you as well, and this is a discussion, not a debate.

Yes. None of them are an authority over the word pneumonia. None of them can change pneumonia from a bacterial infection into a viral infection.
What is the authority that defines the word as only a bacterial infection?

Forum List

Back