Death toll of Omicron

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here.

The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here.
Crypto plunges when someone sneezes...or Elon Musk decides to open his mouth. :)
As for omicron, too early in the game to tell how lethal it is. It seems to be spread just as easily as the common cold.

Omicron variant is just another excuse for you nutters to push your beliefs that this pandemic is a hoax and you won't do the right thing no matter what (get vaccinated, follow precautions).
It is the main reason that we can't put this virus in the rear view mirror and get on with our lives.

Crypto plunges when someone sneezes...or Elon Musk decides to open his mouth. :)
As for omicron, too early in the game to tell how lethal it is. It seems to be spread just as easily as the common cold.

Omicron variant is just another excuse for you nutters to push your beliefs that this pandemic is a hoax and you won't do the right thing no matter what (get vaccinated, follow precautions).
It is the main reason that we can't put this virus in the rear view mirror and get on with our lives.
Go ahead and post all the omicron deaths that you know of, that's what this thread is about.

There in the Genesis of planning another mass mail in voting fraud. Plain and simple

The truth is always so simple

This thread is clearly about the death toll of this horrible omicron. Please post all the omicron deaths that you know of.
When you know full well there have been no deaths attributed to the new variant as of yet.

So, the question is. What is the purpose of your post? All I have to draw on are your previous postings.

Let's see if you can be honest and genuine.

When you know full well there have been no deaths attributed to the new variant as of yet.

So, the question is. What is the purpose of your post? All I have to draw on are your previous postings.

Let's see if you can be honest and genuine.

The purpose is to point out the fascist democrat response to a virus that has little to no danger.

And the count is still zero.

The purpose is to point out the fascist democrat response to a virus that has little to no danger.

And the count is still zero.
No. The purpose of the thread is the continual whining and bitching of a rabid anti-vaxxer who believes the pandemic is a hoax and that it was manufactured to defeat and depose their personal savior, Donald John Trump.
The poster knows there have been no deaths attributed to the new variant.

No. The purpose of the thread is the continual whining and bitching of a rabid anti-vaxxer who believes the pandemic is a hoax and that it was manufactured to defeat and depose their personal savior, Donald John Trump.
The poster knows there have been no deaths attributed to the new variant.

No, the purpose is to highlight the fascist nature of the democrat party aparatchiks who will lock down a state with all of the attendent costs to the PEOPLE of that state, for a virus that has the virulence of the common cold.

And the death count is STILL zero.

Another oneof your sick ass games I see. You know damned well that it is too soon to identify deaths attributed to Omicron. But you will keep pounding that qustion and when you don't get an answer, you will hold that up as proof that that we are over reacting to it.

Very high global risk...

GENEVA (AP) — The World Health Organization warned Monday that the global risk from the omicron variant is “very high”

Forum List

Back