Death toll of Omicron

False, I personally know several nurses and doctors who told me about their experience in 2019 and 2020. This isn’t stuff I’m getting from the media. I got it from trusted sources. So in California and Texas I’m 100% positive that several hospitals were overwhelmed with COVID patients having respiratory issues.
COVID wasn't even in the States in 2019, so I don't believe you.

Medical science. I know you're looking for some sort of website link, but I don't just pull my responses from random websites.
Yes I understand your stuck in that, “I use my brain not outside sources to form my opinions” but we are talking about a medical definition here so at some point you need to show either your own personal lab test results and analysis or a credible medical definition/study/definition, to back up what you’re claiming

Youre right. 2020 2021 was what I meant
That would be plausible, and I wouldn't doubt that certain hospitals got quite stressed during those flu seasons (especially with staff being reduced due to the ultimatum of "get jabbed or lose your job" which caused a number of nurses to walk away). However, most hospitals didn't see any "overflowing" issues as fear mongered on the TV.

That would be plausible, and I wouldn't doubt that certain hospitals got quite stressed during those flu seasons (especially with staff being reduced due to the ultimatum of "get jabbed or lose your job" which caused a number of nurses to walk away). However, most hospitals didn't see any "overflowing" issues as fear mongered on the TV.
How do you know this?

RQAA. Trolling.
You said you watched random citizens call hospitals. Which random citizens who were they? Where did you watch them from? Did you hear their conversations with the hospitals or hear them describe their conversations?

You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Everything uses outside sources or else there would be nothing. Even this discussion is using outside sources and information for us both to formulate our arguments and philosophies. You’re failing the logic test big time
This is not an omicon death

ZERO

1960 posts is an awful lot of effort to put in to generate statistics that apparently don't exist. I wonder why it is so important to lefties to come up with such numbers?

Forum List

Back