images

GG Bridge & Civil War Fort (Fort Point)
View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

Great wildlife in San Francisco Bay

View attachment 222446

I doubt that is SF Bay. Post a link in context.

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

San Francsico Bay, wildlife ^^^
images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

View attachment 222446
509ba6283d20b.jpeg

Way off topic, though I did do some training at MCRD in;the 60's, Navy personnel were bused there from NTCSD for firefighting training, so I wouldn't be surprised if the photo above came from there (California).

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

View attachment 222446
509ba6283d20b.jpeg

Way off topic, though I did do some training at MCRD in;the 60's, Navy personnel were bused there from NTCSD for firefighting training, so I wouldn't be surprised if the photo above came from there (California).
Was directed at the Bear...........LOL

This was trying to get the liberals to stay in California and not leave.
:abgg2q.jpg:

One of my good friends moved here from California, all he does all winter is bitch about the snow and the cold. Californians, definitely stay away from states bordering a Great Lakes. The North Winds out of Canada will freeze your ass off, you won't be able to handle it.
Oh yeah, to stay on topic. . .

Typical scene in the winter. If your from Cali, do you really want to deal with this in your morning commute?

michigan-safe-driving-tips.jpg
What is Cali?

One of my good friends moved here from California, all he does all winter is bitch about the snow and the cold. Californians, definitely stay away from states bordering a Great Lakes. The North Winds out of Canada will freeze your ass off, you won't be able to handle it.
Oh yeah, to stay on topic. . .

Typical scene in the winter. If your from Cali, do you really want to deal with this in your morning commute?

michigan-safe-driving-tips.jpg
What is Cali?
It's the end of the Rainbow.............go and get your pot of gold................Hurry

I see from the stupidity of the posters here that their biggest fear from Californians who might move there is the IQ of the state will go up a few points. Now myself I have been to the shitholes of tezass, norcar and socar as well as ark and geo, as well as tennnnnnnesa, and misori. You can have your gun fights, ha ha, and the poverty you embrace.

Please don't come to Alabama. You will hate the Humidity........you will hate the Hurricanes.......and we have Evil Coal burning plants here.

and........and...........and..........the Mosquito's are horrible.............

Stay away for your own sake.......Save your lives.............

But you vertical family tree folks provide hours of entertainment!

Clean air be damned!!!

Alabama coal plant listed as largest greenhouse gas emitter in the country
1.2 Billion spent in Scrubbers and environmental controls.

What are the parts per million being emitted..........hmmmm.........

It produces cheap power and with the installs it GREATLY lessens the emissions..........

We don't want to pay power bills like California here.............and refuse to take them down.

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

View attachment 222446
509ba6283d20b.jpeg

Odd that ^^^. The SF Bay Area is diverse, of course there are many liberals, but there are a number of progressives and conservatives too. We have many Universities, three in the City of note: USF, SFSU and UCSF, to the south, Stanford, San Jose St. U. & Santa Clara; to the East CAL, St. Mary's and CA St. East Bay.

Of course there are many more four year colleges, law schools (Bolt Hall, Hastings, USF and Golden Gate U.) and all around the bay, each of the nine counties have Jr. colleges and technical schools, including the CA ST Maritime Academy where soon to be Naval and Coast Guard officers are educated and become military officers.

I see from the stupidity of the posters here that their biggest fear from Californians who might move there is the IQ of the state will go up a few points. Now myself I have been to the shitholes of tezass, norcar and socar as well as ark and geo, as well as tennnnnnnesa, and misori. You can have your gun fights, ha ha, and the poverty you embrace.

Your bigotry is duly noted, as is your sense of superiority.

Truth be told, I lived in California for more 30 years and I can tell you that when I left, it wasn't the state it was when I arrived. It certainly isn't the end all and be all of the country... I too have been to Texas (lived there), North Carolina, South Carolina (live here currently), Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, and Missouri. Not to mention Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico (lived there), Ohio (lived there), Alaska (wouldn't mind living there), and damn near every other state in the union, save Idaho and North Dakota, and I can say unreservedly that they all have their charms. The problem isn't the state of California in and of itself, it's the lion's share of the people in California, which was the point of the OP. These people, the ones to which the refers, are, and I am generalizing here, self-absorbed, narcissistic, arrogant, rude and possess a sense of entitlement the likes of which I have seen nowhere else in the country with the possible exception of New York.

Now, considering all that, why would anyone want people like that to move into their neighborhood?

And above all else, you have no sense of humor.

Last edited:
A few words of advice for you.

Let me tell you though, in case no one has, Texas is a terrible place to live. Don't move here. In the summer it averages 120 degrees here and light bills usually run over 500 dollars. Really. Everybody drinks lone star beer too.

Then you have the horses. Almost half the people here have horses and the cowboys wear cowboy hats, and while that may not seem bad to you, just wait until one shits in your yard. Drunken cowboys, damn! Then you have guns, we all have guns and shootouts over fender benders and calling "your momma"! Guns are everywhere. All the women are fat and most of them lesbians, so unless you like slim pickins (not the actor), avoid TX! No really!

Then we got the Mexicans, hundreds of them, and we have to learn to speak Spanish course they can't speak English! Mexican food, there's a goddam meskin restaurant every 2 blocks and the place smells like goat meat. So take my advice and just stay in California, it has to be better than Texas!
bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

My car after the last traffic incident!

1. green.png

Then we got the Mexicans, hundreds of them, and we have to learn to speak Spanish course they can't speak English! Mexican food, there's a goddam meskin restaurant every 2 blocks and the place smells like goat meat.

mike that describes many places in Cal....just sayin....

Also Chicago...

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

View attachment 222446

This photo is not taken in or near SF Bay. There are no beaches with the background in the photo above, and Great White Sharks are not known to breach when they attack, here in the Red Triangle;*** an attack by a GW Shark in N. CA. comes from below; the attack above might have come from S. Africa, where such an aerial attack is common.

***The Red Triangle is the colloquial name of a roughly triangle-shaped region off the coast of northern California, extending from Bodega Bay, north of San Francisco, out slightly beyond the Farallon Islands, and down to the Big Sur region, south of Monterey.

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

View attachment 222446
509ba6283d20b.jpeg

Odd that ^^^. The SF Bay Area is diverse, of course there are many liberals, but there are a number of progressives and conservatives too. We have many Universities, three in the City of note: USF, SFSU and UCSF, to the south, Stanford, San Jose St. U. & Santa Clara; to the East CAL, St. Mary's and CA St. East Bay.

Of course there are many more four year colleges, law schools (Bolt Hall, Hastings, USF and Golden Gate U.) and all around the bay, each of the nine counties have Jr. colleges and technical schools, including the CA ST Maritime Academy where soon to be Naval and Coast Guard officers are educated and become military officers.
Yeah........San Fran is diverse...........LOL
:iyfyus.jpg:

Says the guy who doesn't even have a cell phone .

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

View attachment 222446

This photo is not taken in or near SF Bay. There are no beaches with the background in the photo above, and Great White Sharks are not known to breach when they attack, here in the Red Triangle;*** an attack by a GW Shark in N. CA. comes from below; the attack above might have come from S. Africa, where such an aerial attack is common.

***The Red Triangle is the colloquial name of a roughly triangle-shaped region off the coast of northern California, extending from Bodega Bay, north of San Francisco, out slightly beyond the Farallon Islands, and down to the Big Sur region, south of Monterey.
cali weatger.jpg

Forum List

Back