Dear people moving from California

That's the first rational post you've ever written.
That is not true.

Staying the fuck away from Alabama? I think it is.
Anyone with respiratory problems has to. The air is so crappy with toxins only real healthy lungs can breathe it and even they give out sooner than if they were in any other place on earth.

Eleven out of the fifteen most polluted States are RED

This Is the No. 1 Most Polluted State in America
I don't believe it. Nothing printed by the media can be trusted, nor can the government.

When fact doesn't match your ignorant opinion?

That is not true.

Anyone with respiratory problems has to. The air is so crappy with toxins only real healthy lungs can breathe it and even they give out sooner than if they were in any other place on earth.

I don't believe it. Nothing printed by the media can be trusted, nor can the government.

Fact is the media has proven to be more untrustworthy each day, no matter how much you lie and claim otherwise.

Fact is the media has proven to be more untrustworthy each day, no matter how much you lie and claim otherwise.

It's funny the media doesn't lie when it validates your manifesto.

I have no manifesto ya double talking troll.

Whats wrong with: When the smoke clears, the real problem for the middle class is lack of adequate pay.....

Whats wrong with: When the smoke clears, the real problem for the middle class is lack of adequate pay.....
Double talking troll bullshit like always.

Or taxed to death.....like 13% State income tax in Mexifornia.....pay more for gas.........high costs everywhere......even have to pay for other people's power..........

Maybe you dumb asses would let them start keeping some of their own money.

Double talking troll bullshit like always.

I don't hate the working class like you.

Or taxed to death.....like 13% State income tax in Mexifornia.....pay more for gas.........high costs everywhere......even have to pay for other people's power..........

Maybe you dumb asses would let them start keeping some of their own money.

State income tax in California is 13% IF you have a taxable income of $1M or more. If you have a taxable income of $25K it's 3% the same as in Arizona.

State Individual Income Tax Rates and Brackets for 2018 - Tax Foundation

We all pay too much for gasoline because the oil companies are screwing us.

State Individual Income Tax Rates and Brackets for 2018 - Tax Foundation

I love living in the middle of no where upstate NY. Lakes, rivers, creeks, adirondacks, waterfalls galore it truly is a beautiful place and underrated------if you can embrace winter and lots of snow, you have to shovel your roof amounts of snow. I can so I love it. The only other place I would want to live is the blue ridge mountain area in North Carolina, another beautiful place. I love the eastern woods.

Forum List

Back