Dear people moving from California

The DemonRats moving out of Cali.....are like a plague of locusts....moving to their next place.....after they have finished with everything.....looking for more destruction....

so

they can finish that new place too......

and after finished with that...... then move to their next chosen spot

VOTE RED VOTE REPUBLICAN!:clap2:

The DemonRats moving out of Cali.....are like a plague of locusts....moving to their next place.....after they have finished with everything.....looking for more destruction....

so

they can finish that new place too......

and after finished with that...... then move to their next chosen spot

VOTE RED VOTE REPUBLICAN!:clap2:

I see your wearing the 'glasses of intimidation' Skye.....:cool-45:

Is anyone moving to California now? This isn't the land of milk and honey and Steinbeck. People are fleeing because It's a mess. Unless you are well educated or are from India and are highly educated. Unless you are a Mexican willing to live in extreme poverty or just are white and have rich parents. Nobody is going there any more.There is no "THERE" anymore.

509ba6283d20b.jpeg

Way off topic, though I did do some training at MCRD in;the 60's, Navy personnel were bused there from NTCSD for firefighting training, so I wouldn't be surprised if the photo above came from there (California).
Was directed at the Bear...........LOL

This was trying to get the liberals to stay in California and not leave.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Odd that ^^^. The SF Bay Area is diverse, of course there are many liberals, but there are a number of progressives and conservatives too. We have many Universities, three in the City of note: USF, SFSU and UCSF, to the south, Stanford, San Jose St. U. & Santa Clara; to the East CAL, St. Mary's and CA St. East Bay.

Of course there are many more four year colleges, law schools (Bolt Hall, Hastings, USF and Golden Gate U.) and all around the bay, each of the nine counties have Jr. colleges and technical schools, including the CA ST Maritime Academy where soon to be Naval and Coast Guard officers are educated and become military officers.

Yeah........San Fran is diverse...........LOL
:iyfyus.jpg:

I was born and raised in SF, except for my time in the Navy I've never lived in any other section of our country (why would I, I've been to 43 states, only missed the Dakotas, New Mexico, Alabama, Mississippi, Maine and Hawaii).

Have you ever been to the Bay Area? Ever visited San Francisco? I Doubt it.

Hmmmmm....raised in San Fransicko and in the Navy.
You have all the hallmarks of a homo.

A few words of advice for you.

Let me tell you though, in case no one has, Texas is a terrible place to live. Don't move here. In the summer it averages 120 degrees here and light bills usually run over 500 dollars. Really. Everybody drinks lone star beer too.

Then you have the horses. Almost half the people here have horses and the cowboys wear cowboy hats, and while that may not seem bad to you, just wait until one shits in your yard. Drunken cowboys, damn! Then you have guns, we all have guns and shootouts over fender benders and calling "your momma"! Guns are everywhere. All the women are fat and most of them lesbians, so unless you like slim pickins (not the actor), avoid TX! No really!

Then we got the Mexicans, hundreds of them, and we have to learn to speak Spanish course they can't speak English! Mexican food, there's a goddam meskin restaurant every 2 blocks and the place smells like goat meat. So take my advice and just stay in California, it has to be better than Texas!
bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

My car after the last traffic incident!

1. green.png
I don't think they will want to move here, we have a low IQ and most of us are very fat. No lotto here and you can't buy booze from the store. Snakes are all over the place, and we get a lot of hurricanes but you would really like New York or Fla the South part it looks and smells like Calif.

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

San Francsico Bay, wildlife ^^^
images

GG Bridge & Civil War Fort (Fort Point)
View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

Great wildlife in San Francisco Bay

View attachment 222446

This photo is not taken in or near SF Bay. There are no beaches with the background in the photo above, and Great White Sharks are not known to breach when they attack, here in the Red Triangle;*** an attack by a GW Shark in N. CA. comes from below; the attack above might have come from S. Africa, where such an aerial attack is common.

***The Red Triangle is the colloquial name of a roughly triangle-shaped region off the coast of northern California, extending from Bodega Bay, north of San Francisco, out slightly beyond the Farallon Islands, and down to the Big Sur region, south of Monterey.

What a fuken tard.....

Why do you feel the need to prove you are an asshole? Your comment alone are proof enough that you are social inept and a jerk.

Way off topic, though I did do some training at MCRD in;the 60's, Navy personnel were bused there from NTCSD for firefighting training, so I wouldn't be surprised if the photo above came from there (California).

Odd that ^^^. The SF Bay Area is diverse, of course there are many liberals, but there are a number of progressives and conservatives too. We have many Universities, three in the City of note: USF, SFSU and UCSF, to the south, Stanford, San Jose St. U. & Santa Clara; to the East CAL, St. Mary's and CA St. East Bay.

Of course there are many more four year colleges, law schools (Bolt Hall, Hastings, USF and Golden Gate U.) and all around the bay, each of the nine counties have Jr. colleges and technical schools, including the CA ST Maritime Academy where soon to be Naval and Coast Guard officers are educated and become military officers.

I was born and raised in SF, except for my time in the Navy I've never lived in any other section of our country (why would I, I've been to 43 states, only missed the Dakotas, New Mexico, Alabama, Mississippi, Maine and Hawaii).

My company at NTCSD was about 1/3 Texans, at age 19 it was the first time I'd ever met any, and I found them to be much like you: Stupid, childish and arrogant.

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

View attachment 222446

This photo is not taken in or near SF Bay. There are no beaches with the background in the photo above, and Great White Sharks are not known to breach when they attack, here in the Red Triangle;*** an attack by a GW Shark in N. CA. comes from below; the attack above might have come from S. Africa, where such an aerial attack is common.

***The Red Triangle is the colloquial name of a roughly triangle-shaped region off the coast of northern California, extending from Bodega Bay, north of San Francisco, out slightly beyond the Farallon Islands, and down to the Big Sur region, south of Monterey.

What a fuken tard.....

Why do you feel the need to prove you are an asshole? Your comment alone are proof enough that you are social inept and a jerk.

Because you're an idiot who takes everything literally.

My company at NTCSD was about 1/3 Texans, at age 19 it was the first time I'd ever met any, and I found them to be much like you: Stupid, childish and arrogant.

Yeah......but the Texans weren't from the land of fags and fruitcakes.
Step on any shit or used needles lately?

I wonder what they thought of you? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Let me tell you though, in case no one has, Texas is a terrible place to live. Don't move here. In the summer it averages 120 degrees here and light bills usually run over 500 dollars. Really. Everybody drinks lone star beer too.

Then you have the horses. Almost half the people here have horses and the cowboys wear cowboy hats, and while that may not seem bad to you, just wait until one shits in your yard. Drunken cowboys, damn! Then you have guns, we all have guns and shootouts over fender benders and calling "your momma"! Guns are everywhere. All the women are fat and most of them lesbians, so unless you like slim pickins (not the actor), avoid TX! No really!

Then we got the Mexicans, hundreds of them, and we have to learn to speak Spanish course they can't speak English! Mexican food, there's a goddam meskin restaurant every 2 blocks and the place smells like goat meat. So take my advice and just stay in California, it has to be better than Texas!
bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

1. green.png

bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

1. green.png

Damn you Tex! , I'm moving to your state .... and all these other guys states too.... at least once.

Hey do you have Starbucks?
Yeah we do but it's called El Taqueria del Café

I wonder what they thought of you? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I doubt anyone of them could think.

I reckon they recognized you for the arrogant dickless asshole you are.

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

View attachment 222446

What a fuken tard.....

Because you're an idiot who takes everything literally.
'
Huh, it depends on the source, some things I take literally, including some abstractions and even vacuous comments such as yours.

I reckon they recognized you for the arrogant dickless asshole you are.

You reckon? Most intelligent people think.

Most people don't seem to realize that there are actually a lot of conservatives and moderates in California. Keep in mind that it was only 10 years ago that Proposition 8 passed by the majority (even though it got overruled later by a federal court.) For those who don't know, that was a proposition stating that marriage is between a man and a woman. It's primarily the big cities like LA and San Francisco that have lots of lefties. But even in the big cities, you'll find a variety of different kinds of people, including non-lefties.

Like Wry Catcher said, I get the feeling that many of the people who hate on California have never even been there.

I have and hated it, la traffic was worse then Chicago's
I've never been to S. Cali. I've been to the Bay area, Chicago and Atlanta.

I despise Lakeshore Drive with a passion.

I can't imagine anyone willingly wanting to live in an urban area around something like that.

Please don't come to Alabama. You will hate the Humidity........you will hate the Hurricanes.......and we have Evil Coal burning plants here.

and........and...........and..........the Mosquito's are horrible.............

Stay away for your own sake.......Save your lives.............

But you vertical family tree folks provide hours of entertainment!

Clean air be damned!!!

Alabama coal plant listed as largest greenhouse gas emitter in the country
1.2 Billion spent in Scrubbers and environmental controls.

What are the parts per million being emitted..........hmmmm.........

It produces cheap power and with the installs it GREATLY lessens the emissions..........

We don't want to pay power bills like California here.............and refuse to take them down.

Except natural gas is cheaper than coal.

California's power costs have to do with deregulation, not coal vs. anything else.

Please don't come to Alabama. You will hate the Humidity........you will hate the Hurricanes.......and we have Evil Coal burning plants here.

and........and...........and..........the Mosquito's are horrible.............

Stay away for your own sake.......Save your lives.............

But you vertical family tree folks provide hours of entertainment!

Clean air be damned!!!

Alabama coal plant listed as largest greenhouse gas emitter in the country
1.2 Billion spent in Scrubbers and environmental controls.

What are the parts per million being emitted..........hmmmm.........

It produces cheap power and with the installs it GREATLY lessens the emissions..........

We don't want to pay power bills like California here.............and refuse to take them down.

Except natural gas is cheaper than coal.

California's power costs have to do with deregulation, not coal vs. anything else.
Natural gas vis-a-vis coal prices 2017 | Statistic

We've had at least one attempted invasion from California ultra-progressives here in New Mexico that were kicked to the curb by the voters. New mexico might be liberal but they're typically not radical left and have no desire to become a California colony.

What invasion is that?

Forum List

Back