Dear "Conservatives"....

You have distroyed your own party by being emotional cripples who try to run your world outside of the realm of facts.

It makes every one of your decisions nothing but stupidity

Dear conservatives, You cant win because the country is not as conservative as you are.

Dear moderate republicans, your ideas have failed yet again and you still back the failed ideas so you cant win either.

The problem with the right is their ideas are complete failures.

None of you accept facts when they prove your ideas wrong.

that stupidity aint flying anymore people are paying attention now.

But Romney is in a statistical tie with Obama and he has just started his campaign (which he will have to pay for...Obama on the other hand feels justified in using my tax dollars to run his).

I am so looking forward to November.

When you lose this election becasue the facts are being discussed will you get all violent again?

When you lose this election becasue the facts are being discussed will you get all violent again?

It is Romney that is trying to bring forth the facts of Obama's economic failures.

Obama is running from his record, not on it.

If facts get discussed, Obama will be looking for a new job in Jan 2013.

(A)nyone (B)ut (O)bama.

Truly, a principled position.

Loosely translated:

"I am less concerned with my ideals and more concerned with my team winning the big game! What happens after that? Gee, I haven't thought about that!"

This thread is hysterical.

And your posts are most funny of all.

I don't feel, at all, obligated to defer to what you think people should be doing.

I'll vote for who I want, when I want.

Did I ever say you couldn't vote for someone?

Obviously not. However, if you think the hypocrisy of the ordeal is going to go unnoticed, you are wrong.

Especially when conservatives have made a cottage industry out of "true conservatism".

You people want austerity and it has failed mirserably.

Do you reajust your ideazs to the facts?

No you double down on historically failed ideas.

Moderates or "severe" cons are all backing failed ideas.

You are killing your party

Again, if you were a conservative, you'd support a conservative candidate and not simply the guy who stands the best chance of 'getting the oaf out of office'.

You are certainly a Republican, that just doesn't mean much these days.

Maybe this will be simple enough for you're polemic....

If you had an old jalopy that didn't run....and wanted a Rolls Royce to replace it....but the only car available was a Ford Focus.....

....what would you do?

It is quite obvious.

He'd ride a bicycle.

A Focus is against his principles.

No. I am a pragmatist.

Therefore, I don't really have this delimma at election time. I have other isdues, but not this one.

You'll notice that I don't get up in arms about liberalism.

No one knows what a conservative is? Are they just reactionaries? Is this just a label that opposes others with no clear values? There is no conservative party in America? So what exactly is a conservative? Paul is no conservative as the libertarian's only value is this vague worship of an abstract thing they call a 'market.' If we were to look closer, to try and find the common element that defines a conservative, we'd only find a whining person whose life is so empty they long for an imaginary time in which they reside with whatever it is they think will bring them happiness. No one knows. No one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nservative-continuing-series.html#post5161252

I'm more concerned with getting the political leper out of office before he spreads any further than he has.

Right.

Just don't bore the rest of us in the future about your principled conservatism.

Don't like it, don't log on.

WTF are you anyway....telling people what to do ?

I don't find it boring at all.

Then why are you still here, slappy.

You are obviously angry at the reality of the situation.

Just don't shoot the messenger.

You people want austerity and it has failed mirserably.

Do you reajust your ideazs to the facts?

No you double down on historically failed ideas.

Moderates or "severe" cons are all backing failed ideas.

You are killing your party

The stimulus failed miserably.

The U.K. is in a contraction....so what ?

Oh, and Solyndra is smoking hot....right ?

Obama is losing the independent vote.
There is a reason for that.
It might have something to do with debt, deficit, unemployment, weak recovery, downgraded bonds, and Obamacare.

This is what the people of this country are concerned about. The left can throw in their fluff complaints for distraction purposes, but real issues will be what's on the minds of people when going behind the curtains to vote.

You have distroyed your own party by being emotional cripples who try to run your world outside of the realm of facts.

It makes every one of your decisions nothing but stupidity

800,000 have left the Democratic party compared to 350,000 who have left the Republican party.
So it seems the Dem's are the ones who are destroying their own party.

Dear conservatives, You cant win because the country is not as conservative as you are.

Dear moderate republicans, your ideas have failed yet again and you still back the failed ideas so you cant win either.

The problem with the right is their ideas are complete failures.

None of you accept facts when they prove your ideas wrong.

that stupidity aint flying anymore people are paying attention now.

well for sure Republican ideas have failed that the people felt the need to put them back in control of the House in 2010...but hey you all should just over look that..And the people in this country are mostly conservative..you all want to believe you Progressive-Commies are the majority and that most people think like you, but you're not...and hopefully the people have had enough of your Progressive Dear Leader, and finish the job they started in 2010

Last edited:
No one knows what a conservative is? Are they just reactionaries? Is this just a label that opposes others with no clear values? There is no conservative party in America? So what exactly is a conservative? Paul is no conservative as the libertarian's only value is this vague worship of an abstract thing they call a 'market.' If we were to look closer, to try and find the common element that defines a conservative, we'd only find a whining person whose life is so empty they long for an imaginary time in which they reside with whatever it is they think will bring them happiness. No one knows. No one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nservative-continuing-series.html#post5161252

You'll notice that no one on here is trying to play the "Romney is really a conservative" card.

The GOP has stuck a liberal on their masthead.

well for sure Republican ideas have failed that the people felt the need to put them back in control of the House in 2010...

Yeah, people are loving that. Not like that they're the most reviled Congress in history or anything.

Congress’s job-approval rating hits all-time low in new Gallup survey
By Jonathan Easley - 02/08/12 09:19 PM ET

An unpopular Congress is breaking its own records when it comes to dismal approval ratings.

Only 10 percent of those surveyed by Gallup approve of Congress’s job performance, according to results released Wednesday.

Obama is losing the independent vote.
There is a reason for that.
It might have something to do with debt, deficit, unemployment, weak recovery, downgraded bonds, and Obamacare.

This is what the people of this country are concerned about. The left can throw in their fluff complaints for distraction purposes, but real issues will be what's on the minds of people when going behind the curtains to vote.

I can understand moderates and independents supporting Romney.

But conservatives?

Guess what? Now that we are in the general, he's only going to become more liberal.

Forum List

Back