For all conservatives,independents,libertarians....

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
I am in my own zone in alot of cases.
I am throwing out the big table here for a summit.
Show the divide conquer and exploit liberals and leftists an example that we are not.

I am a reasonably intelligent guy,putting personal agenda aside this time around until 2016.

We have one thing in common.all of us here.
I recognize something.
We all-
*conservatives
*republicans
*liberatarians
*independents

DO NOT WANT OBAMA ANOTHER 4 YEARS.
I am making a FORMAL REQUEST of all above mentioned,end the infighting,squabbling,etc.

UNIFY against OBAMA

• Banned
Lets band together,and show we arent divide and conquer like the liberals.
regardless of how right or what part of the spectrum your from
if we want to take back our country
We need to set an example.
liberals laugh when we stab each other.
and im the first to say i was born with flame up my craw.
whos with me?

Show the divide conquer and exploit liberals and leftists an example that we are not.

I am a reasonably intelligent guy,putting personal agenda aside this time around until 2016.

I recognize something.
We all-
*conservatives
*republicans
*liberatarians
*independents

I am making a FORMAL REQUEST of all above mentioned,end the infighting,squabbling,etc.

UNIFY against OBAMA

I would much rather unify for my country's advancement rather than against something because I don't like the personality.

I am open to any party based on their positions, but so far I have no idea what the Republicans are for except blaming their fellow Americans instead of creating policies that help them out.

As a fiscal conservative, how can I vote for the conservatives when they have bailed on their own debt package agreement they signed onto last summer?

How do I support them when they want to stay in Afghanistan forever?

When they want to raise the defense budget?

How do I vote for folks who think we can raise taxes on the poor and slash them for the rich? That's not even a Christian thing to do.

Tell me what the conservatives are for and what they'll do and I'll hear it out, but don't sell me a bill of goods and then attack early cancer detection like that's the problem.

UNIFY against OBAMA
Good luck with that:

[W]hile the attention was on Romney's "win," the numbers from Pennsylvania revealed that he was losing -- by a whole lot -- to Obama.

The president's Democratic primary total was 150,000 votes ahead of Romney's Republican primary total.

In fact, Obama equaled that of Romney and Santorum combined.

According to the Associated Press count, Tuesday night's primaries in Pennsylvania and Rhode Island gave the president the last delegates he'll need to officially clinch the Democratic nomination.

That wasn't the case for Mitt Romney. Despite having been the presumptive front-runner for most of the 2012 Republican race, Romney has struggled to get Republicans to vote for him. At the point when his chief challenger, Santorum, dropped out of the GOP race in early April, Romney had won only 41 percent of the Republican primary and caucus vote versus 59 percent for his rivals.

Even as he went into Tuesday’s primaries in a region where he should be strongest, and where he faces little organized opposition, Romney had to run hard, hoping to finish off former House Speaker Gingrich (who mounted a last-ditch drive in Delaware) and to avert any protest vote from diehard Santorum backers on the former senator's home turf.

Mitthusiasm Gap: Obama's Pennsylvania Primary Vote Far Exceeds Romney's Total | The Nation

I recognize something.
We all-
*conservatives
*republicans
*liberatarians
*independents

UNIFY against OBAMA

I would much rather unify for my country's advancement rather than against something because I don't like the personality.

I am open to any party based on their positions, but so far I have no idea what the Republicans are for except blaming their fellow Americans instead of creating policies that help them out.

As a fiscal conservative, how can I vote for the conservatives when they have bailed on their own debt package agreement they signed onto last summer?

How do I vote for folks who think we can raise taxes on the poor and slash them for the rich? That's not even a Christian thing to do.

Tell me what the conservatives are for and what they'll do and I'll hear it out, but don't sell me a bill of goods and then attack early cancer detection like that's the problem.

What....the "take back the country" jingoism isn't enough for you? :eusa_shifty:

You aren't fooling anyone. You're a lib.

You aren't fooling anyone. You're a lib.

Says the RINO.

no wonder you party is failing.

Stop trying to protect historically failed ideas for a change

'For all conservatives,independents,libertarians.... '

Man...I thought I was going to get free stuff on this thread.

The least you could do is include a printable coupon.

I recognize something.
We all-
*conservatives
*republicans
*liberatarians
*independents

UNIFY against OBAMA

I'd like to see that as well, but if you're going to tell me that the way to do that is to unify behind a candidate who is every bit the neo-liberal corporatist that Obama is - then we'd simply be wasting our time.

Seriously, if - as seems to be the case - the people who control our election process have ensured that there will be no real alternative, the better course is to reject both of them and continue with the resistance in whatever way we CAN manage. Voting for Romney is not resisting - it's giving in.

Forum List

Back