Deal on immigration?

Update!

More Trump to Laura Ingraham: "I will never sign a bill that forces the mass release of criminals into this country.”

From NPR:

Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., one of the negotiators working on the deal, told reporters after Monday evening's meeting that both sides had to give some.

"Not a single one of us going to get every single thing we want but nobody does. But we're going to get what is best for the United States," Leahy said.

Shelby says White House staff was kept apprised of the talks but none of the top negotiators would say if they have any guarantees that President Trump will sign the deal. "We think so, we hope so," Shelby said when pressed about whether the president would back the proposal.

Shelby told reporters that he believes Congress can approve the legislation and send it to Trump for his signature before the Friday night deadline to avert another partial shutdown.

That right there tells me the Democrats are up to their old tricks; trying to screw the Republicans and saying they did everything the could.

If Trump doesn't get his fence/ walls/ barriers, he should tell Democrats the price just went up to 10 billion, and the government will stay shutdown until the day he leaves office if that's what it takes.
Trump will take his 50 miles of new fence and claim that is what he wanted all along

Nope, he'll build the additional 180 miles with money form the DOD. Sen. Mike Lee found a little known law in Title 10 that allows the DOD to move money to fund it. And the commies will scream their heads off. LMAO

“To date, there is no plan to build sections of the wall. However, Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said.

Pentagon Says DOD Could Fund Border Barrier Projects

Last edited:
Apparently they will short change him by a few billion, and he will have to "find" money elsewhere.

To be honest, this is petty and dangerous. I don't understand the philosophy of destroying America by having Open Borders and unknowns enter your nation and never leaving.

Voters do not agree with you. They do not see a wall as a necessary part of border security. I agree with them.

Apparently they will short change him by a few billion, and he will have to "find" money elsewhere.

To be honest, this is petty and dangerous. I don't understand the philosophy of destroying America by having Open Borders and unknowns enter your nation and never leaving.

Voters do not agree with you. They do not see a wall as a necessary part of border security. I agree with them.

And how has that been working out for you over the last 30 years?

Why don't you all ask the border agents and trust their first hand judgement. Also, how does decreasing beds to hod criminals help protect America?

Honestly, this isn't a lack of common sense, there is something diabolical with such a suggestion.

Looks like a bad deal for the GOP to me. The Repubs on that committee caved, but Trump won't.
Yeah, it’s a totally fucked up deal because it provides zero border security... The government needs to be shut down

Hell, they can’t even run a healthcare website... Technology is notoriously unreliable

So what do you suggest to stop illegals from getting into the country?

Roger on that! The Border Patrol should look the other way and let about 15 million Democrat voters cross the border.

And how has that been working out for you over the last 30 years?

Why don't you all ask the border agents and trust their first hand judgement. Also, how does decreasing beds to hod criminals help protect America?

Honestly, this isn't a lack of common sense, there is something diabolical with such a suggestion.

The US has been a haven for people in fear of their lives. I believe the US should remain that.

Border agents are no more experts than anyone else. The DEA says our problems are at POEs not the border itself. The Border Patrol reports very few people have been detained for suspected human trafficking. These are experts too. Why don't you listen to those experts. Because they don't jive with your political views. The case has been made for more security at our POEs not a wall at the border.

The only thing that is sinister is the fact that you are crazy. A real looney tune.

Hope he shoots this bullshit down ASAP.

What did I tell ya?

Trump's reelection depends on this border thing. I hope he realizes that.

Trump will lose because if the reckless government shutdown. Suburban voters will abandon him.

Bullshit, he's polling better now than before the shutdown.

According to your fake Rasmussen poll that had Republicans up by 1 in the generic ballot for the House for the midterms. How did that poll work out for you?

Hope he shoots this bullshit down ASAP.

What did I tell ya?

Trump's reelection depends on this border thing. I hope he realizes that.
Yep because if he signs this then the Anti American leftists win and he loses a TON of support. I won't vote for someone else I just won't vote in 2020.

Isn't Mexico paying for the wall?:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
In a roundabout way.

So the money has been received from Mexico? So why are we maybe shutting down part of the government again?

Roger on that! The Border Patrol should look the other way and let about 15 million Democrat voters cross the border.

That is all you are worried about. Who they vote not whether they are in danger if they are deported back to their home country. 58% of the people disagree with you including me.

I hope Ann Coulter approves

I hope you will quit believing bullshit someday.
Last deal Trump approved Coulter shot him down

Think he will clear it with Annie this time

You people are such puppets. Let me ask: if the MSM tried to sell you a bridge, would you buy it?

Flashback: The Monologue That Started the Meme

Trump supporters are the ones who are puppets. You people are incapable of thinking for yourself. If Trump offered to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge, you would definitely buy it.

Forum List

Back