Deal on immigration?

Lets wait and see what the deal is. Only an idiot doesn't want the wall. We need that wall.

It will save us tax payers billions each year not to mention the drugs that come across the border.

Well he caved on the last shutdown when there were flight delays and terminals closed due to TSA call outs.

If the same stuff happens this time and pain is inflicted in the same way, why would he not give in to the same pressure? In about 3 weeks, Spring Break starts up and the travel season kicks into overdrive.

Hope he shoots this bullshit down ASAP.

What did I tell ya?

Trump's reelection depends on this border thing. I hope he realizes that.

Who are you kidding? You will vote for Trump even if there is not a single foot of new fencing/wall built by 2020

I will, yes, but Trump could face competition in a primary in which I would have to weigh who is going to produce what we want, or at the very least, try as hard as they can. If there is no primary, I would vote for Trump because I certainly don't want a a Democrat in there. However a failure here would knock the wind out of many sails on the right side and they may just stay home on election day.

Apparently they will short change him by a few billion, and he will have to "find" money elsewhere.

To be honest, this is petty and dangerous. I don't understand the philosophy of destroying America by having Open Borders and unknowns enter your nation and never leaving.

Voters do not agree with you. They do not see a wall as a necessary part of border security. I agree with them.

And how has that been working out for you over the last 30 years?

Why don't you all ask the border agents and trust their first hand judgement. Also, how does decreasing beds to hod criminals help protect America?

Honestly, this isn't a lack of common sense, there is something diabolical with such a suggestion.
Its been working great for anti American leftists. They get more leftist voters!

From NPR:

Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., one of the negotiators working on the deal, told reporters after Monday evening's meeting that both sides had to give some.

"Not a single one of us going to get every single thing we want but nobody does. But we're going to get what is best for the United States," Leahy said.

Shelby says White House staff was kept apprised of the talks but none of the top negotiators would say if they have any guarantees that President Trump will sign the deal. "We think so, we hope so," Shelby said when pressed about whether the president would back the proposal.

Shelby told reporters that he believes Congress can approve the legislation and send it to Trump for his signature before the Friday night deadline to avert another partial shutdown.

That right there tells me the Democrats are up to their old tricks; trying to screw the Republicans and saying they did everything the could.

If Trump doesn't get his fence/ walls/ barriers, he should tell Democrats the price just went up to 10 billion, and the government will stay shutdown until the day he leaves office if that's what it takes.
Trump will take his 50 miles of new fence and claim that is what he wanted all along
Republicans were desperate to avoid another bruising shutdown. They tentatively agreed to far less money for President Donald Trump's border wall than the White House's $5.7 billion wish list, settling for a figure of nearly $1.4 billion, according to congressional aides. The funding measure is through the fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30.
Congressional lawmakers reach deal on border wall funding
Sucks they just wasted their time, Guess President Trump is the only fucking republican with any balls. Doesn't matter if he likes this bill or not, the freedom caucus won't vote for it I guarantee you.

The Freedom Caucus is a minority and cannot defeat it. The trouble is that Trump uses his balls for brains. He lies every time he opens his mouth or tweets.
LOL,36 members in the House and combine that with the far leftists that won't vote for it its never going to pass.

From NPR:

Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., one of the negotiators working on the deal, told reporters after Monday evening's meeting that both sides had to give some.

"Not a single one of us going to get every single thing we want but nobody does. But we're going to get what is best for the United States," Leahy said.

Shelby says White House staff was kept apprised of the talks but none of the top negotiators would say if they have any guarantees that President Trump will sign the deal. "We think so, we hope so," Shelby said when pressed about whether the president would back the proposal.

Shelby told reporters that he believes Congress can approve the legislation and send it to Trump for his signature before the Friday night deadline to avert another partial shutdown.

That right there tells me the Democrats are up to their old tricks; trying to screw the Republicans and saying they did everything the could.

If Trump doesn't get his fence/ walls/ barriers, he should tell Democrats the price just went up to 10 billion, and the government will stay shutdown until the day he leaves office if that's what it takes.
Trump will take his 50 miles of new fence and claim that is what he wanted all along
i tweeted the @realdonaldjtrump to reject this "compromise" , shut it down and #buildthewall. The @HouseDemocrats and @SenateDems are not in charge of our secunity. He is.

President Trump will not let the American People down.
Doesn’t he always?

Doesn’t look like Donnie Dealmaker got much of a deal

From NPR:

i tweeted the @realdonaldjtrump to reject this "compromise" , shut it down and #buildthewall. The @HouseDemocrats and @SenateDems are not in charge of our secunity. He is.

Doesn’t he always?

He hasn't signed shit,he isn't happy with it so in another words it ain't going anywhere. He doesn't need to sign any bill he can just order the military to build it and order congress back to the table minus the wall since the military will build it and get a decent budget up to him

From NPR:

Doesn’t he always?

The idiot couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag.

From NPR:

Doesn’t he always?

He hasn't signed shit,he isn't happy with it so in another words it ain't going anywhere. He doesn't need to sign any bill he can just order the military to build it and order congress back to the table minus the wall since the military will build it and get a decent budget up to him
If it were that easy, he would have done it two years ago

From NPR:

Doesn’t he always?

He keeps negotiating downward

He has a worse deal than he had before the shutdown and a worse deal than he had a year ago

From NPR:

Doesn’t he always?

So far the only deal that has been negotiated or renegotiated is NAFTA and by far the biggest change to that was the new name.

Doesn’t he always?

He has a worse deal than he had before the shutdown and a worse deal than he had a year ago

There is a reason he overpaid for an airline that had been profitable for 30 years and drove it out of business in less than 2.

Doesn’t he always?

There is a reason he overpaid for an airline that had been profitable for 30 years and drove it out of business in less than 2.
He also destroyed the USFL in two years

Doesn’t he always?

He also destroyed the USFL in two years
Everything he touches turns to shit.

From NPR:

Doesn’t he always?

You can't deal with people that won't deal with you. They made a proposal that Trump could never accept, and it was designed that way to lie to the American people.

From NPR:

Doesn’t he always?

You can't deal with people that won't deal with you. They made a proposal that Trump could never accept, and it was designed that way to lie to the American people.

Make them an offer they can’t refuse

Donnie Dealmaker never offers anything in return

Doesn’t he always?

Make them an offer they can’t refuse

Donnie Dealmaker never offers anything in return

President Trump on Saturday offered Democrats three years of deportation protections for some immigrants in exchange for $5.7 billion in border wall funding, a proposal immediately rejected by Democrats and derided by conservatives as amnesty.

In addition to its immigration provisions, the package — which McConnell could move to advance as early as Tuesday, although a Thursday vote appears more likely — would reopen all parts of the government that are closed. It also would provide emergency funding for U.S. areas hit by hurricanes, floods and other natural disasters.

The package would include an extension of the Violence Against Women Act.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...5fed1b7a081_story.html?utm_term=.d0ecbfb813e2

Forum List

Back