Deal on immigration?

From NPR:

Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., one of the negotiators working on the deal, told reporters after Monday evening's meeting that both sides had to give some.

"Not a single one of us going to get every single thing we want but nobody does. But we're going to get what is best for the United States," Leahy said.

Shelby says White House staff was kept apprised of the talks but none of the top negotiators would say if they have any guarantees that President Trump will sign the deal. "We think so, we hope so," Shelby said when pressed about whether the president would back the proposal.

Shelby told reporters that he believes Congress can approve the legislation and send it to Trump for his signature before the Friday night deadline to avert another partial shutdown.

That right there tells me the Democrats are up to their old tricks; trying to screw the Republicans and saying they did everything the could.

If Trump doesn't get his fence/ walls/ barriers, he should tell Democrats the price just went up to 10 billion, and the government will stay shutdown until the day he leaves office if that's what it takes.
Trump will take his 50 miles of new fence and claim that is what he wanted all along

From NPR:

Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., one of the negotiators working on the deal, told reporters after Monday evening's meeting that both sides had to give some.

"Not a single one of us going to get every single thing we want but nobody does. But we're going to get what is best for the United States," Leahy said.

Shelby says White House staff was kept apprised of the talks but none of the top negotiators would say if they have any guarantees that President Trump will sign the deal. "We think so, we hope so," Shelby said when pressed about whether the president would back the proposal.

Shelby told reporters that he believes Congress can approve the legislation and send it to Trump for his signature before the Friday night deadline to avert another partial shutdown.

That right there tells me the Democrats are up to their old tricks; trying to screw the Republicans and saying they did everything the could.

If Trump doesn't get his fence/ walls/ barriers, he should tell Democrats the price just went up to 10 billion, and the government will stay shutdown until the day he leaves office if that's what it takes.
Trump will take his 50 miles of new fence and claim that is what he wanted all along
wanna bet.

I hope Ann Coulter approves

I hope you will quit believing bullshit someday.
Last deal Trump approved Coulter shot him down

Think he will clear it with Annie this time
Good. She is standing up for MILLIONS of American's who don't have a radio show,MILLIONS of twitter followers etc etc that the President hears every day. She is covered by the media etc so she is our spokesman and keeps President Trump on track with what he promised he would do.

From NPR:

You guys had both houses and the Oval for 2 years. You think the Republicans really give 2 shits about the wall?

As for the tantrum you want the blob to throw…how will you react when he doesn’t do it? Let me guess, you’ll still want to suck his cock.

From NPR:

You guys had both houses and the Oval for 2 years. You think the Republicans really give 2 shits about the wall?

As for the tantrum you want the blob to throw…how will you react when he doesn’t do it? Let me guess, you’ll still want to suck his cock.

How old are you, like 12 years old or something?

Good. She is standing up for MILLIONS of American's who don't have a radio show,MILLIONS of twitter followers etc etc that the President hears every day. She is covered by the media etc so she is our spokesman and keeps President Trump on track with what he promised he would do.
She treats Trump like her Pool Boy

You people are such puppets. Let me ask: if the MSM tried to sell you a bridge, would you buy it?

Flashback: The Monologue That Started the Meme

Bridges are important infrastructure, walls are not

From NPR:

Republicans were desperate to avoid another bruising shutdown. They tentatively agreed to far less money for President Donald Trump's border wall than the White House's $5.7 billion wish list, settling for a figure of nearly $1.4 billion, according to congressional aides. The funding measure is through the fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30.
Congressional lawmakers reach deal on border wall funding

From NPR:

Republicans were desperate to avoid another bruising shutdown. They tentatively agreed to far less money for President Donald Trump's border wall than the White House's $5.7 billion wish list, settling for a figure of nearly $1.4 billion, according to congressional aides. The funding measure is through the fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30.
Sucks they just wasted their time, Guess President Trump is the only fucking republican with any balls. Doesn't matter if he likes this bill or not,the freedom caucus won't vote for it I guarantee you.

You people are such puppets. Let me ask: if the MSM tried to sell you a bridge, would you buy it?

Flashback: The Monologue That Started the Meme

Bridges are important infrastructure, walls are not

Bridges don't stop drugs and illegals from entering this country, walls do.

From NPR:

So. Most of them need to be unelected anyway.

Forum List

Back