Dead Pool 2017

I don't get y'all's obsession with Betty White every year. I tole you and tole you, she's never going away. Never. She's like the TV version of Keith Richard.

I'm betting against all y'all that take Betty White or Jimmy Carter. Not their time.
Nosmo King --- I'll bet against Dick vanDyke too. He's too spry.

However I'd like to introduce y'all to Ginger Baker.
Dick VanDyke is my Pope John Paul II. It looks like a lead pipe cinch on paper...

I don't get y'all's obsession with Betty White every year. I tole you and tole you, she's never going away. Never. She's like the TV version of Keith Richard.

I'm betting against all y'all that take Betty White or Jimmy Carter. Not their time.

Dick VanDyke is my Pope John Paul II. It looks like a lead pipe cinch on paper...

I have to say, Jimmy Snuka is about the biggest lock on my list. Last I heard he has like 6 months left to live. He is dealing with late stages of Alzheimer disease and cancer.

Is there a rule against picking people with diseases?

Yabbut did you do your scouting? Watch this -- from this year ---.

I have to say, Jimmy Snuka is about the biggest lock on my list. Last I heard he has like 6 months left to live. He is dealing with late stages of Alzheimer disease and cancer.

Is there a rule against picking people with diseases?
Of course not! It's your list.

Yabbut did you do your scouting? Watch this -- from this year ---.

If the Gim Reaper can find Carrie Fisher or Prince...

Hussein obozo, someone's going to do the world a favor

Donald Trump
Mike Pence
Rex Tillerson
Steven Mnuchin
James Mattis
Jeff Sessions
Ryan Zinke
Betsy DeVos
Ben Carson
Hillary Clinton

I'm adding Billy Graham again.

So far I got:
Ginger Baker
Zell Miller
Jim Bunning
Billy Graham

I'll double down on the ones I was wrong about last year:

GHW Bush
Bob Newhart
Olivia DeHavilland
Kirk Douglas
Don Rickles

and add:

Bill Clinton
Harry Reid
Billy Graham
Carol Channing
Norman Lear

GHW Bush
Bob Newhart
Olivia DeHavilland
Kirk Douglas
Don Rickles

and add:

Bill Clinton
Harry Reid
Billy Graham
Carol Channing
Norman Lear

Carol Channing, that's interesting.

>> In her memoir Just Lucky I Guess (2002), Channing revealed that in 1937, when she was a 16-year-old about to head off to Bennington College, her mother told her that her father's birth certificate had marked him as "colored," as his mother had been black. It was an unexpected revelation for Channing, and she didn't make the information public for decades (a decision that allowed her to avoid the discriminatory treatment African Americans faced at the time).

However, Channing didn't completely forget about her heritage, which she credits with giving her the impressive vocal range and agility that helped her succeed as a performer. In a 2002 interview with Larry King, she declared, "I got the greatest genes in show business." << --- Biography.com

She'll be 96 in a month.

GHW Bush
Bob Newhart
Olivia DeHavilland
Kirk Douglas
Don Rickles

and add:

Bill Clinton
Harry Reid
Billy Graham
Carol Channing
Norman Lear

Just noticed that Phyllis Coates, the original TV Lois Lane, turns 90 on January 17, 2017.

I'd like to add her to my list.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back