DEAD POOL 2018

I'm thinking there should be some kinda point system -- pick somebody who dies at 99, get one point. 98, two points, etc.

Just think how many points you would have racked up a year ago if you picked Roy Halladay.

I still think John McCain should be verboten. That's cheatin'.

Why is that cheating?

I'm still going with Betty White.

It's cheating because he's already diagnosed with a cancer that is notoriously inescapable. It's kinda stating the obvious.

Well then so would picking someone who is 95 years old! :dunno:

Nope, not if they're in good shape. I believe Betty White is 95, for one. Billy Graham's over 95 and he's failed to come through for me for two years.. But regardless of age the type of cancer John McCain reportedly has is supposed to be most dead-end. His impending death is for all intents and purposes already under way. That's not the case for Betty White, Billy Graham, Kirk Douglas, etc etc etc.

Doesn't Kirk Douglas have cancer or something too?

:dunno: Haven't heard that. If he does I might pick him up for the list :eusa_think:

I don't know squat about Olivia deHavilland but she's 101 as well.

I'm thinking there should be some kinda point system -- pick somebody who dies at 99, get one point. 98, two points, etc.

Just think how many points you would have racked up a year ago if you picked Roy Halladay.

I still think John McCain should be verboten. That's cheatin'.

Why is that cheating?

It's cheating because he's already diagnosed with a cancer that is notoriously inescapable. It's kinda stating the obvious.

Nope, not if they're in good shape. I believe Betty White is 95, for one. Billy Graham's over 95 and he's failed to come through for me for two years.. But regardless of age the type of cancer John McCain reportedly has is supposed to be most dead-end. His impending death is for all intents and purposes already under way. That's not the case for Betty White, Billy Graham, Kirk Douglas, etc etc etc.

Michael Douglas his son does.

Why is that cheating?

Oh, I wasn't sure. I just remember hearing something about it recently.

How much had you heard... because it is kind of odd. He blames his mouth cancer on HPV, from giving oral sex. :rofl:

Oral sex and throat cancer: Michael Douglas HPV report spotlights "epidemic" - CBS News

How much had you heard... because it is kind of odd. He blames his mouth cancer on HPV, from giving oral sex. :rofl:

Oral sex and throat cancer: Michael Douglas HPV report spotlights "epidemic" - CBS News

I don't know. I vaguely remember hearing something about it. It could have been on the Today Show or something, but honestly, I don't even remember.

Burt Reynolds is pretty old and looking rather frail. I think I will add him. So my list so far . . .

1. Burt Reynolds.
2. Bill Clinton.
3. Betty White.
4. Jerry Stiller.
5. Estelle Harris (she played George's mother on Seinfeld).
6. Angela Lansbury.

So I have to come up with 4 more.

Only a few days left.....

John McCain is still ticking

Olivia DeHaviland
Kirk Douglas
GHW Bush
Hillary Clinton
Harry Reid
Barbara Bush
Shirley MacLaine
Doris Day
Queen Elizabeth
Kevin Spacey

Ten? I would have to think about it. For right now, I am going to guess one of the members of the Rolling Stones (those guys are really getting old!). Betty White - she can't have too much time left. So there is at least 2 for now.
Try this site:

News

I looked at the list on the link, but I don't think I know any of the people on it! :lol:
Go ahead an make it. If I were famous it would not bother me to be on it.

Olivia DeHaviland
Kirk Douglas
GHW Bush
Hillary Clinton
Harry Reid
Barbara Bush
Shirley MacLaine
Doris Day
Queen Elizabeth
Kevin Spacey

Interesting that it consists of two elements: (A) really old people, and (B) Democrats.

DDS methinks.

Why is that cheating?

:dunno: Haven't heard that. If he does I might pick him up for the list :eusa_think:

Guess you aren't a Gone with the Wind fan

Okay. Before the hammerheads derail this thread...

1) Elizabeth Windsor, Queen of Great Britain

2) Phillip, Duke of Edinbough

(No, I haven't got anything against the House of Windsor. They're just old!)

3) Bob Barker

4) Henry Kissinger

5) Betty White

6) Y.A. Tittle

7) Jayzee (gotta have one younger person who flies too close to the sun)

8) Tony Bennett

9) George Herbert Walker Bush

And

10) Dan Rather
Excellent list.

Nope, never seen it. And frankly I don't give a damn.

Try Robin Hood with Errol Flynn

Robin+and+Marion.jpg

Try Robin Hood with Errol Flynn

Robin+and+Marion.jpg

OK thanks for the tip.

Poolmaster --- I'm adding Robin Hood and Errol Flynn to my Dead Pool list. They's goin' down.

Forum List

Back