Dead Pool 2019

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
My old friend rightwinger has reminded me that it is once again that time of year.

Submit your choices for the 2019 Dead Pool!

Name 10 celebrities who you believe won’t make it to New Year’s Day 2020. Judge ye the quick and the dead.

Selections must be alive as of 1January2019 and on a slab by 31December2019.

Ten folks and make your selections known on this thread by 11:59 pm EST 31December2018.

Good luck!

Kirk Douglas
Kissinger
Hillary Clinton
Clarence Thomas
Bob Dole
Jimmy Carter

More to come

Last edited:
The Deep State
Check your politics and what passes as your wit at the door.

Name ten people who are famous in any field; sports, show business, politics, the arts, science or for merely being famous.

Every year some dull witted Conservative posts a list of political opponents and thinks it is so pithy. I guess that’s what they like to traffic on, but it turns out so pitifully for them.

The Deep State
Check your politics and what passes as your wit at the door.

Name ten people who are famous in any field; sports, show business, politics, the arts, science or for merely being famous.

Every year some dull witted Conservative posts a list of political opponents and thinks it is so pithy. I guess that’s what they like to traffic on, but it turns out so pitifully for them.

Every year some dull witted Conservative posts a list of political opponents and thinks it is so pithy.

If you're referring to me, I named Bill and Hillary because of their health issues.

Jimmy Carter
Rosalyn Carter
Bob Dole
Pope Benedict
Whitey Ford
Willie Mays
Bill Russell
Kareem Abdul Jabar
Olivia DeHaviland
Kirk Douglas

Forum List

Back