DEAD POOL 2018

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
It's that time of year again! Here's how the Dead Pool works.

Name ten celebrities from any venue; sports, showbusiness, politics, business, etc. who you believe will not see New Year's Day 2019.

Pick the most dead folks and win our prize! This year's prize is a valuable piece of locally made Fiestaware!

This is not a wish list. Don't just name your political oppositions n and think it's cute.

Enter before 11:59 pm EDT December 31, 2017.

It's that time of year again! Here's how the Dead Pool works.

Name ten celebrities from any venue; sports, showbusiness, politics, business, etc. who you believe will not see New Year's Day 2019.

Pick the most dead folks and win our prize! This year's prize is a valuable piece of locally made Fiestaware!

This is not a wish list. Don't just name your political oppositions n and think it's cute.

Enter before 11:59 pm EDT December 31, 2017.

Bill and hilary clinton....not because they are democrats, but because of bad health and evil destroys you eventually......kevin spacey...suicide.....mick jager, the other guy from the Stones who was in Pirates of the Carribean......justin bieber...as an outlier......more later....

After that story broke that Mike Pence was ready to ditch Trump and run with Rice...

Yeah the magic 8-Ball doesn't look good for Pence.

Okay. Before the hammerheads derail this thread...

1) Elizabeth Windsor, Queen of Great Britain

2) Phillip, Duke of Edinbough

(No, I haven't got anything against the House of Windsor. They're just old!)

3) Bob Barker

4) Henry Kissinger

5) Betty White

6) Y.A. Tittle

7) Jayzee (gotta have one younger person who flies too close to the sun)

8) Tony Bennett

9) George Herbert Walker Bush

And

10) Dan Rather

Lewdog
The OP requests you try not to be cute in your political desires... RTFD and make a list of 10...

Lol...so you spoke for the OP before the OP said anything. That's pretty interesting.
If you don't want to enter the contest, okay. But DBAAH.

I'm sorry..I went back and looked at last year's thread and we were allowed to have discussion. So all of a sudden this year is different? In fact there was a post listing several Democrats and other similar posts and you didn't say a damn thing about it. I made ONE comment in this thread about Pence, which would have been the end of it, and now look where things have gone.

If you are going to be anything, even if it is a douche, at least be a consistent douche.

Charlie Sheen
Kirk Douglas
John McCain
George HW Bush
Doris Day
Alec Baldwin
Carl Reiner
Bruce Jenner sorry already (dick) dead!
Ozzy Osbourne
Suge Knight
Jim Carey

Lewdog
The OP requests you try not to be cute in your political desires... RTFD and make a list of 10...

Lol...so you spoke for the OP before the OP said anything. That's pretty interesting.
If you don't want to enter the contest, okay. But DBAAH.

I'm sorry..I went back and looked at last year's thread and we were allowed to have discussion. So all of a sudden this year is different? In fact there was a post listing several Democrats and other similar posts and you didn't say a damn thing about it. I made ONE comment in this thread about Pence, which would have been the end of it, and now look where things have gone.

If you are going to be anything, even if it is a douche, at least be a consistent douche.
Last year's Dead Pool got derailed. I hope this year is different.

We have plenty of forums and threads to spout off about everything. Let's try to make this particular thread on topic.

Ten? I would have to think about it. For right now, I am going to guess one of the members of the Rolling Stones (those guys are really getting old!). Betty White - she can't have too much time left. So there is at least 2 for now.

You know the guy who played Carrie's dad on King of Queens and George's dad on Seinfeld. I am adding him to my list too. That guy has to be like 90 years old by now, and I'm pretty sure he is still alive!

I feel kind of bad making such a list, TBH. I wouldn't want to jinx these people or anything! :ack-1:

Ten? I would have to think about it. For right now, I am going to guess one of the members of the Rolling Stones (those guys are really getting old!). Betty White - she can't have too much time left. So there is at least 2 for now.
Try this site:

News

I looked at the list on the link, but I don't think I know any of the people on it! :lol:

You know the guy who played Carrie's dad on King of Queens and George's dad on Seinfeld. I am adding him to my list too. That guy has to be like 90 years old by now, and I'm pretty sure he is still alive!

I feel kind of bad making such a list, TBH. I wouldn't want to jinx these people or anything! :ack-1:

You don't know who that is?

That's Ben Stiller's dad...

BTW his wife just died this year.

Forum List

Back