Day without a Gay - December 10, 2008

What if you're sick that day? "Yeah, I always suspected that guy was gay..." :eusa_whistle:

I haven't called in sick a day in my life. I can just imagine the commentary that would cause if that were truely the first day I ever had to call in sick.

Have you seen the B movie, I think it was called a "A Day without the Mexicans" or something like that, it was kind of interesting!

As for a day without gays, I guess I will not get my Starbucks that day and do they close the gay bars that day because many strait people go to one of the gay bars here in town?

What's it going to effect? A few hair dressers and waiters?

The Sunni Homophobe speaks.

No, there are gays in all walks of life to include the military, Sunni Religion, Shia Religion, Catholic, accountants, body builders, etc. etc. etc.:clap2:

No, there are gays in all walks of life to include the military, Sunni Religion, Shia Religion, Catholic, accountants, body builders, etc. etc. etc.
No, there are rapists, murderers, homosexuals, child molesters, in all walks of life to include the military, Sunni Religion, Shia Religion, Catholic, accountants, body builders, etc. etc. etc

I think this is actually a pretty good idea.

It's an interesting way to make a point.

Forum List

Back