Day without a Gay - December 10, 2008

Jeffree scheduled the day off.....how is that protesting? If you use "vacation" time? Kinda safe......No I didn't call in, but I will slack off at work today and read message boards on the job....so it will be as if I did call in sick.....he he (j/k)

I doubt many will call in 'gay', but I could be wrong.

On a lighter note, all the straight guys in my office said they would come to work today no matter how sick they might be. :lol:

(I don't really care what people think, but I didn't have to call in sick. :))

I just thought a protest is when you do something impacts whatever your protesting. So if jeffree prescheduled vacation time, how does that impact the company? It's not really protesting then. heh maybe Im wrong. Anyway im going to work have a great day off Xsited I support your cause ~

Like they would want your western slutty ass there in the first place!!! :lol:

if you are so fond of arab countries and their laws..why isnt your as there..seems you are really found of the western slutty ways you keep protesting...so tell us..sunniman why aint your ass in afghanistan fighting for the freedom of other muslims..and why we are at it why dont you explain why no other arab or muslim country wants to take in the palestinians...you can piss and moan about jenin all you want..but lebanon can end it..by simly taking the palestines..but they will not...why? cause they do not want their countries ripped apart with the endless hope of the return....peace would defeat both jewish and islamic extremists

Why do I get the feeling that Sunni Man, dressed in his Dish-dash-ah, is laughing his ass off by his computer, in his cramped one bedroom apartment in Sunnyside, Queens, every time one of us gets irked by his juvenile, asinine comments? For a person who dislikes western culture, he spends an awful lot of his time talking to people who live their lives in it. Methinks, he is not a much an aficionado of his faith as he keeps professing he is.

The Gay out idea stinks!

I phoned work and told the boss that I was gay, proud and making a stand by not coming into work.

My wife told me I had 15 minutes to get there and hung up on me.

Just my luck, I couldn't even get a politically correct day off.

The Sunni Homophobe speaks.

No, there are gays in all walks of life to include the military, Sunni Religion, Shia Religion, Catholic, accountants, body builders, etc. etc. etc.:clap2:

Not to mention the entire male British population.

Hence their low reproduction rate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The Gay out idea stinks!

I phoned work and told the boss that I was gay, proud and making a stand by not coming into work.

My wife told me I had 15 minutes to get there and hung up on me.

Just my luck, I couldn't even get a politically correct day off.

I'm not entirely sure that 3% of the population taking one day off is going to be very effective.

That being said, Banana Republic and the GAP might be missing all of their male employees....

Forum List

Back