Day trump wins in November

only way Hillary loses and gets more votes if 7/8 illegals and dead people vote in Callyfornia, then Hillary loses anyway,,then Hillary will demand a recount in all 57 states

What on earth would make you think she is going to lose. The Donald couldn't even get a convention bump that would let him pass her.

At some point you people don't sound like hopeful supporters. You sound like insane loons

What on earth made you think Hillary could win?

There aren't enough old white men for them win a general election. And the Donald's incompetent convention didn't even try to attract people from the middle.

The best part is that ion the night of his speech he did worse than both Romney and McCain in ratings.

Heh

And you're still talking about polls and ratings from your beloved MSM. Haven't you realized that they're irrelevant?

Can we really expect the electoral college to happen to see things differently (after Bill talks to them) and declare it for Hillary? I don't trust jack until King nignog is gone and trump is in office and Hillary is behind bars that bitch reminds me more of the head of a mafia family that a candidate for president
Hillary will NEVER be behind bars but there's an even chance Trump will be in the future.

Can we really expect the electoral college to happen to see things differently (after Bill talks to them) and declare it for Hillary? I don't trust jack until King nignog is gone and trump is in office and Hillary is behind bars that bitch reminds me more of the head of a mafia family that a candidate for president
Hillary will NEVER be behind bars but there's an even chance Trump will be in the future.

Sounds like the same shit you said before his election.

Don't hold your breath about Trump.

He is barely eeking by in Utah.

Utah is so red it's on fire.

And not even they like him.

It looks like Trump is going to get clobbered.

Paid troll detected.

Now NV, AZ, UT, and CO are battlefield states, to join VA, NC, GA, FL.

The electoral map is starting to fail Trump in a big way.

The end could be 377 to 161 for Clinton.
imrs.php

There aren't enough old white men for them win a general election. And the Donald's incompetent convention didn't even try to attract people from the middle.

The best part is that ion the night of his speech he did worse than both Romney and McCain in ratings.

Heh
Trump has lost the independents that voted for him and they're never coming back. I won't be be surprised if he's primaried in 2020 but by then Bob Mueller's final report will be in and trump won't dare to run.

Nope...

Trump has lost the independents that voted for him and they're never coming back. I won't be be surprised if he's primaried in 2020 but by then Bob Mueller's final report will be in and trump won't dare to run.

ONLY says the EXACT SAME people that predicted he was going to lose by a landslide. How do you even trust those sources anymore (their political/ideological alignment notwithstanding)?

ONLY says the EXACT SAME people that predicted he was going to lose by a landslide. How do you even trust those sources anymore (their political/ideological alignment notwithstanding)?

Would that have been before or after comey's little speech.

Idiota you got 3 million fewer votes.

Forum List

Back