Day trump wins in November

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Can we really expect the electoral college to happen to see things differently (after Bill talks to them) and declare it for Hillary? I don't trust jack until King nignog is gone and trump is in office and Hillary is behind bars that bitch reminds me more of the head of a mafia family that a candidate for president

Can we really expect the electoral college to happen to see things differently (after Bill talks to them) and declare it for Hillary? I don't trust jack until King nignog is gone and trump is in office and Hillary is behind bars that bitch reminds me more of the head of a mafia family that a candidate for president
I'd not hold my breath , but you go right ahead.

Already making excuses for Trump's loss, eh? :lol:

only way Hillary loses and gets more votes if 7/8 illegals and dead people vote in Callyfornia, then Hillary loses anyway,,then Hillary will demand a recount in all 57 states

Day trump wins in November

Here's what that day looks like btw...

cold-day-in-hell-michigan.jpg

It's almost certain that when dump loses he will sue.

This will be his tour de force. He's gonna sue every voter, individually.
He's certainly sued many for far less, like "this author didn't estimate my net worth high enough" or "I've got planes flying over my estate" :gay:

Don't hold your breath about Trump.

He is barely eeking by in Utah.

Utah is so red it's on fire.

And not even they like him.

It looks like Trump is going to get clobbered.

only way Hillary loses and gets more votes if 7/8 illegals and dead people vote in Callyfornia, then Hillary loses anyway,,then Hillary will demand a recount in all 57 states
California is a blue state. No question.

Gov. Moonbeam may even replace the state constitution with the Communist Manifesto before long.

He has just signed a law declaring most magazine fed rifles as assault weapons and banned them from now on. Current owners can get on a list and keep theirs.

It is more likely that the electoral college will do the same thing as Reince Priebus, Mitch McConnell, and Paul Ryan want to do -- get rid of Trump.

Now NV, AZ, UT, and CO are battlefield states, to join VA, NC, GA, FL.

The electoral map is starting to fail Trump in a big way.

The end could be 377 to 161 for Clinton.
imrs.php

I made a major Typo! what I meant to say was that if 7 or 8 million illegals and dead people somehow manage to vote that night, yes, Hillary may have 4 or 5 Million more votes than Trump, yet Trump wins. just like when Al Gore won, take off California, Bush wins easily, then add on Callyfornia where anyone under 18 or dead, can vote, then Gore gets 1 or 2 more Million votes than Bush, but this year, wont surprise us if Hillary gets 10 Million votes in Cally, and in the end gets more votes than Trump and still loses

What on earth would make you think she is going to lose. The Donald couldn't even get a convention bump that would let him pass her.

At some point you people don't sound like hopeful supporters. You sound like insane loons

Now NV, AZ, UT, and CO are battlefield states, to join VA, NC, GA, FL.

The electoral map is starting to fail Trump in a big way.

The end could be 377 to 161 for Clinton.
imrs.php

There aren't enough old white men for them win a general election. And the Donald's incompetent convention didn't even try to attract people from the middle.

The best part is that ion the night of his speech he did worse than both Romney and McCain in ratings.

Heh

Last edited:

Forum List

Back