Day After Obama Promises to Curb Spending-Dems Pass Largest Debt Increase in History

I have no problem with social program spending if it actually gets to the poor and the folks who need it.

Let's ask the poor, or the needy if they are seeing this cash.

I think we all know what the answer is: NOPE!!!!!!

The first thing the state of Massachusetts (all Democrat all the time no matter who is governor) did during budget crunch was to kill handicap services.

Don't sit there and support the spending if you can't in the next breath make sure it's going where it's needed. If you trust this government, you are getting to be in the minority.

obama+deficit.jpg

Saith the CON$ervative wing-nut who posted lies about tripling the deficit and doubling UE. :cuckoo:

Truth is hard for you and the other left fisters

Let me guess it was all Bush's fault
:eusa_whistle:

Just because you choose to ignore the truth does not make it less so
Yet another example of when CON$ get caught lying they just continue to lie.

Just because you continue to lie does not make your lies any more truthful.

It can't be Bush's fault because it's Clinton's fault.
And if it's not Clinton's fault, it's Carter's fault.
And if it's not Carter's fault, it's F D R's fault.
And if it's not F D R's fault, it's the Democratic Congress' fault.
But it's never, ever Bush's fault. :cuckoo:

Too funny fister- with Bush fault

The truth stands- you have only stated they are lies with no source

your ramblings have "proven" nothing wrong and are non sourced
Come on! There has to be at least one lefty rag out there you can find that makes Papa Obama's debt look less and blame it on Bush

Hint
Try Huff Puff' Media Matters, MSM
:lol:

We wait for your "proof"

Last edited:
It' hard to read that because the first sentence is a blatant lie.

Of course, you may assuming that Papa Obama will run and NOT win a second term (like most Americans at this point)
Since at this point in time it looks he would not win, then some less radical in office would stop his risky policies and could lower these numbers

So yes I agree with you on that point

So yes there is real hope for the future :eusa_angel:

Sorry comrade,

you may not like it, but it is the truth. I am sure you can find some left rag to "defend" your position of "they lie and it is Bush's fault" :eusa_angel:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did ever see?

Obama’s Tripling of the National Debt in Pictures

This Tuesday the White House released their Mid-Session Review admitting they made a $2 trillion miscalculation in the size of the federal deficit that President Barack Obama’s borrow and spend policies would inflict on our nation. :

While President Obama claims to have inherited the 2009 budget deficit, it is important to note that the estimated 2009 budget deficit has increased by $400 billion since his inauguration, and the whole point of the “stimulus” was to increase deficit spending to nearly $2 trillion based on the unproven notion that would it alleviate the recession.
The 22 percent spending increase projected for 2009 represents the largest government expansion since the 1952 height of the Korean War (adjusted for inflation). Federal spending is up 57 percent since 2001.

In 2009, Washington will spend $30,958 per household–the highest level in American history–and under President Obama’s budget, the figure will rise above $33,000 by 2019.

The White House brags that it will cut the deficit in half by 2013. The President does not mention that the deficit has nearly quadrupled this year. Merely cutting it in half from that bloated level would still leave budget deficits twice as high as under President Bush.
The public national debt–$5.8 trillion as of 2008–is projected to double by 2012 and nearly triple by 2019. Thus, America would accumulate more government debt under President Obama than under every President in American history from George Washington to George W. Bush combined.

Last edited:
This is needed to be able to keep paying for things like Medicare Part D (remember that, GOoPers?), which will in itself raise the debt to beyond its current ceiling.

If you are saying Medicare D is a bad program- I agree

Of course it is not like this has anything to do with it

Obama to Spend $10.3 Trillion on Welfare: Uncovering the Full Cost of Means-Tested Welfare or Aid to the Poor'

Obama Scheduled to Spend more on Welfare than Entire Iraq War

In his first two years in office, President Barack Obama will increase annual federal welfare spending by one-third from $522 billion to $697 billion. The combined two-year increase will equal almost $263 billion ($88.2 bil lion in FY 2009 plus $174.6 billion in FY 2010). After adjusting for inflation, this increase is two and a half times greater than any previous increase in federal welfare spending in U.S. history. As a share of the economy, annual fed eral welfare spending will rise by roughly 1.2 percent of GDP.

Under President Obama, government will spend more on welfare in a single year than President George W. Bush spent on the war in Iraq during his entire presidency. According to the Congressional Research Service, the cost of the Iraq war through the end of the Bush Administration was around $622 billion. By contrast, annual federal and state means-tested welfare spending will reach $888 billion in FY 2010. Federal welfare spending alone will equal $697 billion in that year.

While campaigning for the presidency, Obama lamented that "the war in Iraq is costing each household about $100 per month." Applying the same standard to means-tested welfare spending reveals that welfare will cost each household $560 per month in 2009 and $638 per month in 2010.

Most of Obama's increases in welfare spending are permanent expansions of the welfare state, not temporary increases in response to the current recession. According to the long-term spending plans set forth in Obama's FY 2010 budget, combined federal and state spending will not drop significantly after the recession ends. In fact, by 2014, welfare spending is likely to equal $1 trillion per year.

You have a source to back that up?
You could use the sources in this post and the one below it or try this one

MSNBC: Federal deficit triples from year ago
Recession, cost of financial bailout leads to record $1.42 trillion imbalance

The imbalance for the budget year ended Sept. 30 more than tripled last year's record. The Obama

obama+deficit.jpg

Truth is hard for you and the other left fisters

Let me guess it was all Bush's fault

Just because you choose to ignore the truth does not make it less so
Yet another example of when CON$ get caught lying they just continue to lie.

Just because you continue to lie does not make your lies any more truthful.

It can't be Bush's fault because it's Clinton's fault.
And if it's not Clinton's fault, it's Carter's fault.
And if it's not Carter's fault, it's F D R's fault.
And if it's not F D R's fault, it's the Democratic Congress' fault.
But it's never, ever Bush's fault. :cuckoo:

Too funny fister- with Bush fault

The truth stands- you have only stated they are lies with no source

your ramblings have "proven" nothing wrong and are non sourced
Come on! There has to be at least one lefty rag out there you can find that makes Papa Obama's debt look less and blame it on Bush

Hint
Try Huff Puff' Media Matters, MSM

We wait for your "proof"
Pathological liars like the Heritage Foundation are not credible sources, but are all you CON$ have. They mock you with their lies knowing as a CON$ervative you are too LAZY to look up any lie they spew as long as it's a lie you want to believe. They know you will never check them by googling the national debt.

So please explain how your phony chart can show barely a $400,000 deficit for 2008 when the national debt rose nearly $1.5 trillion?

Here is a link to a national debt calculator straight from the Treasury Dept for any period of time you choose. With it you can see for yourself just what premeditated liars the Heritage Foundation are, unless you want to believe Heritage has no access to Treasury Dept info. :cuckoo:

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

So is it still "Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices onto the backs of our children and grandchildren?" and "America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership?"

That's what this President said back when he was a Senator and voted against raising the debt limit. Hmm? I'll wait for an honest Hopey Changey to reply.

Last edited:
Pathological liars like the Heritage Foundation are not credible sources

An ad hominem argument - wow you are pulling out the big guns now

So please explain how your phony chart can show barely a $400,000 deficit for 2008 when the national debt rose nearly $1.5 trillion?

Easy

Besides your "large" brain producing ad hominem attacks, it appears it can not read a chart

My friend, spin all you want- no one is buying it (unless they are on meds)

Even a liberal piece of crap like MSNBC reports

The imbalance for the budget year ended Sept. 30 more than tripled last year's record.

Let me guess, they are listening to "cons" as well now

Who know how deep this "evil Republican cabal" ran

obama+deficit.jpg

Easy

Besides your "large" brain producing ad hominem attacks, it appears it can not read a chart

The imbalance for the budget year ended Sept. 30 more than tripled last year's record.

Like I said, when caught lying, CON$ just keep on lying.

MSNBC and AP are CORPORATE media not Liberal media, but the same liars who claim the deficit tripled from 2008 to 2009 will also lie about the media.

I gave you a link to get the actual numbers from the treasury dept. so you could calculate the two years for yourself, but apparently that required simple math beyond your abilities.

I already did the numbers for the calendar year 2008, so now I'll do the numbers for the fiscal year 2008 and compare 3X it to the 2009 figure in the AP article you posted from MSNBC. BTW, the fiscal budget ending Sept 30, 2009 was Bush's last fiscal budget.

9/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49
9/30/2007 $ 9,007, 653,372,262.48
-----------------------------------------
$ 1,017,071,834,437.01 Debt for fiscal year 2008.
X 3 = $ 3,051,215,503,311.03 which is considerably MORE than $1.42 trillion, therefore the 1.42 trillion debt for fiscal year 2009 is NOT triple the 1 trillion debt of fiscal year 2008.

Here's the link again, remember GOP hate media mocks YOU with their lies because they know you are too lazy to check their lies against the actual data even if the numbers are handed to you on a silver platter.

obama+deficit.jpg

Easy

MSNBC and AP are CORPORATE media not Liberal media, but the same liars who claim the deficit tripled from 2008 to 2009 will also lie about the media.

I gave you a link to get the actual numbers from the treasury dept. so you could calculate the two years for yourself, but apparently that required simple math beyond your abilities.

I already did the numbers for the calendar year 2008, so now I'll do the numbers for the fiscal year 2008 and compare 3X it to the 2009 figure in the AP article you posted from MSNBC. BTW, the fiscal budget ending Sept 30, 2009 was Bush's last fiscal budget.

X 3 = $ 3,051,215,503,311.03 which is considerably MORE than $1.42 trillion, therefore the 1.42 trillion debt for fiscal year 2009 is NOT triple the 1 trillion debt of fiscal year 2008.

Here's the link again, remember GOP hate media mocks YOU with their lies because they know you are too lazy to check their lies against the actual data even if the numbers are handed to you on a silver platter.

GOP hate media?- it may be time to adjust your tin foil hat

You do know there is a difference between yearly budget deficits and overall total deficit?

You are confusing apples with oranges. Notice I am not saying you are lying only confused. But being from the left, this is understandable.
Now an apology from you would be nice, :eusa_angel:

Read it again Comrade, the articles are talking about tripling the budget deficit- you are looking at TOTAL debt
Thanks for all your "hard work" in handing me the wrong numbers on a "silver platter". Maybe instead of Edthecynic you should be Edthemathmajor?

Speaking of the 2009 budget, that was the same budget that then Sen. Obama voted in favor of on March 14 of 2008

Plus on October 1, 2008,
Obama, Biden, and Clinton voted in favor of the $700 billion Troubled Assets Relief Program

You know what?
Maybe it isn't the "GOP hate media" but your reading skills?
Check with your social worker to see if they have remedial classes for that

Last edited:
obama+deficit.jpg

Easy

You do know there is a difference between yearly budget deficits and overall total deficit?

You are confusing apples with oranges. Notice I am not saying you are lying only confused. But being from the left, this is understandable.

Read it again Comrade, the articles are talking about tripling the budget deficit- you are looking at TOTAL debt
Thanks for all your "hard work" in handing me the wrong numbers. Maybe instead of Edthecynic you should be Edthemathmajor?
When lying fails CON$ play dumb!

I'm actually EdThePhysicist so I know how to work with more complicated numbers than those.

The yearly budget deficit is the amount the total deficit increases each year, as if you didn't know. I obviously subtracted the total deficit of one year from the total deficit of the previous year to get the actual budget deficit for that year.

Again GOP hate media mocks you with their lies because they know that if you are not too dumb to figure out how to calculate the yearly deficit from the change in the total deficit, you will pretend to be that dumb. :lol:

obama+deficit.jpg

Easy

obama+deficit.jpg

Thanks for all your "hard work" in handing me the wrong numbers. Maybe instead of Edthecynic you should be Edthemathmajor?

I'm actually EdThePhysicist so I know how to work with more complicated numbers than those.

The yearly budget deficit is the amount the total deficit increases each year, as if you didn't know. I obviously subtracted the total deficit of one year from the total deficit of the previous year to get the actual budget deficit for that year.

Again GOP hate media mocks you with their lies because they know that if you are not too dumb to figure out how to calculate the yearly deficit from the change in the total deficit, you will pretend to be that dumb. :lol:

Maybe they should throw you back in the "hopper"

Comrade

this is not hard

From the CBO: (part of the GOP hate Media and the Evil Republican cabal)

The budget deficit surged to $1.4 trillion in 2009, the largest shortfall on record in dollar terms and nearly $1 trillion greater than the deficit recorded the previous year. As a percentage of GDP, the deficit more than tripled in 2009

Notice I did not call you a liar
Confused yes, but that is understandable because you are from the left and your tin hat needs adjustment

obama+deficit.jpg

Easy

Comrade

this is not hard

The budget deficit surged to $1.4 trillion in 2009, the largest shortfall on record in dollar terms and nearly $1 trillion greater than the deficit recorded the previous year. As a percentage of GDP, the deficit more than tripled in 2009

Confused yes, but that is understandable because you are from the left and your tin hat needs adjustment
I'm not confused at all and I am smart enough to do simple subtraction in order to tell who is lying about the budget. All the liars use Bush's phony budget numbers which kept $1 trillion in DEBT "off budget" by dishonestly using "supplemental" borrowing to cover the shortfall.
Well, please explain how the total deficit increased by $1.47 trillion in 2008 if the the real deficit for 2008 was only $400,000?????????
All CON$ have to do is lie in packs to fool someone as gullible as you.

obama+deficit.jpg

Comrade

this is not hard

I'm not confused at all and I am smart enough to do simple subtraction in order to tell who is lying about the budget. All the liars use Bush's phony budget numbers which kept $1 trillion in DEBT "off budget" by dishonestly using "supplemental" borrowing to cover the shortfall.
Well, please explain how the total deficit increased by $1.47 trillion in 2008 if the the real deficit for 2008 was only $400,000?????????

Speaking of gullible or maybe just plain ignorant would be better on your part

Because the stats you are using are for Gross Debt - where you smart enough to know that?
Gross Debt is the national debt plus intragovernmental debt obligations or debt held by trust funds like the Social Security Trust Fund.

So why your approach is correct for figuring out differences between total Gross Debt, it does not address the yearly budget deficits

The annual government deficit refers to the difference between government receipts and spending- supplemental appropriations and the surplus tax receipts in the Social Security program that add to the debt but are excluded from the yearly budget.

For example,
there is certain spending (supplemental appropriations and the surplus tax receipts in the Social Security program) that add to the debt but are excluded from the yearly budget deficit.

These figures come off links from the web site you linked to for the gross figures:
2008 the budget deficit was $455 billion but the National Gross Debt increased by $1 trillion (again because of supplemental appropriations etc)

Treasury Summary for FY 2008
Treasury Direct

Notice, I did not call you a liar (but the name moron for you is coming to mind)

Again, if you think that even the CBO is lying to you or part of some evil cabal
it may be time to adjust your meds

(You do know that CBO stands for Congressional Budget Office which is controlled by the Democrats)

Side note:
Edthemathmajor - this means that yeah that the 1.42 trillion BUDGET deficit more than tripled the previous year of 455 billion- you do the math :eusa_think:

Since you are low on meds or your tin foil hat needs adjustment (tough call), I know you will enjoy this one as part of the "evil cabal" of GOP hate media

CNN Fact Check
The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office says the budget deficit for 2009 was $1.4 trillion, slightly more than triple the $458.6 billion deficit for 2008.

Last edited:

Comrade

this is not hard

Because the stats you are using are for Gross Debt - where you smart enough to know that?
Gross Debt is the national debt plus intragovernmental debt obligations or debt held by trust funds like the Social Security Trust Fund.

So why your approach is correct for figuring out differences between total Gross Debt, it does not address the yearly budget deficits

The annual government deficit refers to the difference between government receipts and spending- supplemental appropriations and the surplus tax receipts in the Social Security program that add to the debt but are excluded from the yearly budget.

For example,
there is certain spending (supplemental appropriations and the surplus tax receipts in the Social Security program) that add to the debt but are excluded from the yearly budget deficit.

These figures come off links from the web site you linked to for the gross figures:
2008 the budget deficit was $455 billion but the National Gross Debt increased by $1 trillion (again because of supplemental appropriations etc)

The figures I cited do not exclude the supplemental appropriations for Bush or Obama which is the only honest way to compare the two years.

Your figures dishonestly exclude the off budget supplementals from Bush's deficit ONLY and not from Obama's. That is why the only honest way to compare the two is to compare the increase in the total debt for each year as I did.

For example,

The figures I cited do not exclude the supplemental appropriations for Bush or Obama which is the only honest way to compare the two years.

Your figures dishonestly exclude the off budget supplementals from Bush's deficit ONLY and not from Obama's. That is why the only honest way to compare the two is to compare the increase in the total debt for each year as I did.

Sorry comrade these US gov't figures do not "exclude from Bush Only" and not from Papa Obama.- that statement is incorrect. The annual budget deficit figures are still 1.42 trillion vs 455 billion.

My figures? These are not MY figures

These are the figures used by the US Gov't as they have been for decades and as they are used now by Papa Obama. By the way, even if want to use Total Gross Debt- Guess what Papa Obama still outspent Bush

Again, these are not MY figures and they are not dishonest

The only dishonesty here is your inability to see the insanity of your original premise and the falseness of your accusations.

For the record, my statements stand as true:

Edthemathmajor - this means that yeah that the 1.42 trillion BUDGET deficit more than tripled the previous year of 455 billion- you do the math

Supported by US gov't data and reports from the CBO, US Treasury, as reported by MSNBC, CNC.

See:

From the CBO:

CNN Fact Check
The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office says the budget deficit for 2009 was $1.4 trillion, slightly more than triple the $458.6 billion deficit for 2008.

Last edited:

For example,

Sorry comrade these US gov't figures do not "exclude from Bush Only" and not from Papa Obama.- that statement is incorrect. The annual budget deficit figures are still 1.42 trillion vs 455 billion.

You just can't stop yourself from lying, can you?

February 20, 2009
The Obama Administration announced today the president has banned the use of four accounting tricks widely used during the Bush Administration to hide the size of deficit projections. But prepare yourself - revealing the true deficit might stop your heart.
The four tricks include
- Removing the revenue from the Alternative Minimum Tax reform. Despite the yearly and almost certain Congressionally authorized "patch" to the AMT, the White House would always presume the AMT would not be corrected for that fiscal year, overstating revenue.
- Excluding the cost of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
- Not counting as spending the Medicare reimbursements to physicians
- Failing to include expenditures related to disaster response and relief.

February 20, 2009
The Obama Administration announced today the president has banned the use of four accounting tricks widely used during the Bush Administration to hide the size of deficit projections. But prepare yourself - revealing the true deficit might stop your heart.
The four tricks include
- Removing the revenue from the Alternative Minimum Tax reform. Despite the yearly and almost certain Congressionally authorized "patch" to the AMT, the White House would always presume the AMT would not be corrected for that fiscal year, overstating revenue.

No matter how you try to cover for yourself the truth is there
The truth is hard for the left; it is their worst enemy. You can scream liar and try all you want the truth is there in the postings.

Your "new" posting does nothing to address the issue at hand; though your poor attempt at trying to change the issue with more non sourced information is noted.

So how does this new concern of yours show that the CBO is wrong about the budget deficits and you are right. Do you have some actual numbers to show how EXACTLY numerical they are wrong and how they would have at minimal made a Bush budget deficit equal to Papa Obama's budget deficit? (this should be good Edthemathmajor). Of course maybe in true nutroot fashion, you are going to try and argue that Papa Obama's budget deficit is smaller? (that should be a good one)

Agan, there are no lies here and I have not called you a liar (but as before moron for you is coming to mind or a rather simple minded nutroot trying to cover for being called out on their obvious mis-comprehension of facts and figures)
Actually, if you were the guy doing the fake numbers on the number of jobs Papa Obama claims to have made then your postings here would make a lot more sense

Remember comrade
"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall"

Again for the record,

my statements stand as true:

Edthemathmajor - this means that yeah that the 1.42 trillion BUDGET deficit more than tripled the previous year of 455 billion- you do the math

Supported by US gov't data and reports from the CBO, US Treasury, as reported by MSNBC, CNC.

See: (since you left out and seem to be a slow learner- again check with your social worker to see if they have remedial classes to help you)

From the CBO:

CNN Fact Check

Last edited:

February 20, 2009
The four tricks include

The truth is hard for the left; it is their worst enemy. You can scream liar and try all you want the truth is there in the postings.

Your "new" posting does nothing to address the issue at hand; though your poor attempt at trying to change the issue with more non sourced information is noted.

So how does this new concern of yours show that the CBO is wrong about the budget deficits and you are right. Do you have some actual numbers to show how EXACTLY numerical they are wrong and how they would have at minimal made a Bush budget deficit equal to Papa Obama's budget deficit? (this should be good Edthemathmajor). Of course maybe in true nutroot fashion, you are going to try and argue that Papa Obama's budget deficit is smaller? (that should be a good one)

Agan, there are no lies here and I have not called you a liar (but as before moron for you is coming to mind or a rather simple minded nutroot trying to cover for being called out on their obvious mis-comprehension of facts and figures)
Still trying to rationalize your lies by playing dumb like a typical CON$ervative.

After being shown tricks Bush dishonestly used hide over a trillion dollars of DEBT from the 2008 budget and shown the exact numbers TO THE PENNY that prove over a trillion dollars of DEBT was hidden, you just continue to lie.

You just lie about DEBT being excluded from Bush's phony budget deficit that was included in Obama's honest budget and pretend it is not relevant to the issue at hand.

That is why the only HONEST way to compare the two years that use very different accounting procedures is to compare the change in national debt for both years. You know this, which is why you are reduced to lying about nothing in the 2009 budget was excluded from the 2008 budget.
Comparing the changes, you get a 1.47 trillion DEBT for 2008, not .458 trillion as all liars claim, proving over 1 trillion in debt was hidden in 2008 using the above enumerated accounting deceptions.

Don't you CON$ ever get tired og lying?

Still trying to rationalize your lies by playing dumb like a typical CON$ervative.

After being shown tricks Bush dishonestly used hide over a trillion dollars of DEBT from the 2008 budget and shown the exact numbers TO THE PENNY that prove over a trillion dollars of DEBT was hidden, you just continue to lie.

You just lie about DEBT being excluded from Bush's phony budget deficit that was included in Obama's honest budget and pretend it is not relevant to the issue at hand.

That is why the only HONEST way to compare the two years that use very different accounting procedures is to compare the change in national debt for both years. You know this, which is why you are reduced to lying about nothing in the 2009 budget was excluded from the 2008 budget.
Comparing the changes, you get a 1.47 trillion DEBT for 2008, not .458 trillion as all liars claim, proving over 1 trillion in debt was hidden in 2008 using the above enumerated accounting deceptions.

Don't you CON$ ever get tired og lying?

Comrade- Strange you can't produce the numbers? - :eusa_pray:

I will not call you a liar; a moronic nutroot yes; these are NOT my numbers but the gov't numbers

There are no lies here, unless you count your accusations

First, you said they were lies from GOP hate media ( I am still laughing from that one)
Then you said that the facts were false- of course they are from the Gov't , which you choose to ignore

Then you presented the wrong data in a failed attempt to support your statements - thank you very much Edthemathmajor

Then you tried to claim you meant something else

Then you tried, rather poorly, to change your argument from they are out right lies to these numbers are understatements of costs- of course you can not put any actual figures on this one

No comrade the TRUTH is

Remember comrade
"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall"

Again for the record,

my statements stand as true:

See: (since you left out and seem to be a slow learner- again check with your social worker to see if they have remedial classes to help you)

From the CBO:

CNN Fact Check

Sorry comrade

you are comparing apples to oranges; what part of yearly budget deficits do you not understand. Edthemathmajor - this means that yeah that the 1.42 trillion BUDGET deficit more than tripled the previous year of 455 billion- you do the math
Total gross debt for both Bush and Papa Obama also contains items that they have no control over- things were put into place before they could even vote- a passive role

THOSE WORDS are TRUE- no matter how hard you tried to spin it
:eusa_angel:

When you use the word honest, from your postings, it is quite obvious that word has little meaning to you

Your postings only prove the point that the truth is the worst enemy of the left

Here is an idea Edthemathmajor-
Maybe you should call or write CNN MSNBC and the CBO to let them know they are lying and part of the GOP Hate Media

or you could just adjust your tin foil hat

Hey By the way Edthemathmajor

Even if you want use total gross debt only- Papa Obama still out spent Bush:lol:

I suppose if you tin foil hat was not so tight then you would realize that this does not really help you any- but why stop a fool in full swing

Edthemathmajor- all you are really doing is "rearranging chairs on the Titanic" but hey whatever works for you

Of course when it comes to gov't overspending- there is plenty of blame to go around
For example,

of the 2009 budget, that was the same budget that then Sen. Obama voted in favor of on March 14 of 2008
and on October 1, 2008,
Obama, Biden, and Clinton voted in favor of the $700 billion Troubled Assets Relief Program
:eek:

Last edited:
Hey, is it true that Bush Sr., Bush Jr. and Ronald Reagan created bigger deficits than either Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton?

Hey, is it true that Obama is set to create more deficit in four years than the three presidents you cited managed in twenty?

Forum List

Back