DAVOS Consensus Votes For Trump

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
"The Davos consensus was that Hillary Clinton would beat Trump in 2016. And in 2020, the prevailing view was that there were few risks to the economy … as the pandemic began to explode."

I guess the Biden camp is celebrating the favorable news coming out of the billionaire class. And they have Alex in their corner: "“Trump is already the president at Davos — which is a good thing because the Davos consensus is usually wrong,” Alex Soros, the son of George Soros, said on a panel."

It's all about what it is about that it isn't about and will finally be about. (I attended to the Rumsfeld School of Dialogue - a School of Trump University)

"The Davos consensus was that Hillary Clinton would beat Trump in 2016. And in 2020, the prevailing view was that there were few risks to the economy … as the pandemic began to explode."

I guess the Biden camp is celebrating the favorable news coming out of the billionaire class. And they have Alex in their corner: "“Trump is already the president at Davos — which is a good thing because the Davos consensus is usually wrong,” Alex Soros, the son of George Soros, said on a panel."

It's all about what it is about that it isn't about and will finally be about. (I attended to the Rumsfeld School of Dialogue - a School of Trump University)
Put this in

Wayback machine gif.png

Wayback machine gif 1.png
and get

Any "choice" between Trump or Biden is unlikely to have any effect on the richest parasites who own the US government:
maxresdefault-3952184718.jpg

"The world’s five richest men have more than doubled their fortunes from $405 billion to $869 billion since 2020–at a rate of $14 million per hour– while nearly five billion people have been made poorer, reveals a new Oxfam report on inequality and global corporate power.

"If current trends continue, the world will have its first trillionaire within a decade but poverty won’t be eradicated for another 229 years."

Wealth of five richest men doubles since 2020 as five billion people made poorer in “decade of division,” says Oxfam | MR Online

Any "choice" between Trump or Biden is unlikely to have any effect on the richest parasites who own the US government:
maxresdefault-3952184718.jpg

"The world’s five richest men have more than doubled their fortunes from $405 billion to $869 billion since 2020–at a rate of $14 million per hour– while nearly five billion people have been made poorer, reveals a new Oxfam report on inequality and global corporate power.

"If current trends continue, the world will have its first trillionaire within a decade but poverty won’t be eradicated for another 229 years."

Wealth of five richest men doubles since 2020 as five billion people made poorer in “decade of division,” says Oxfam | MR Online

Not sure what this has to do with the price of admission.

Forum List

Back