Florida bans DEI in State Schools

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Way to go, Florida. So proud of my state. This is the correct ruling.

No one should be subjected to racism. All government sponsored racism is illegal.

No one should be subjected to racism. All government sponsored racism is illegal.
DeSantis never should have run this time time around. He needs to keep building this record in Florida.

DeSantis never should have run this time time around. He needs to keep building this record in Florida.

So fucking stupid of him to run for POTUS for 24. What a colossal blunder.

Makes me wonder if he should be President. He ran a horrible campaign.

So fucking stupid of him to run for POTUS for 24. What a colossal blunder.

Makes me wonder if he should be President. He ran a horrible campaign.
He and his folks might have been thinking that Trump wins in '24, folks will want a change and Dem again in '28. Big deal, you are going be in your fifties, and a lot wiser in '28 or '32

He and his folks might have been thinking that Trump wins in '24, folks will want a change and Dem again in '28. Big deal, you are going be in your fifties, and a lot wiser in '28 or '32

They miscalculated BADLY.

He should have kept his head down and Trump would have asked him To be VP.

His national political career is over. Maybe he can be a Senator in Florida. I do not see him doing well in 2028 POTUS election.

Not only that, but Florida is rated as having the best, not top ten, not top 5, not top 3....

THE BEST Educational system in the Country.

Want more? We also spend the least as a percentage of Personal Income in Florida. Overall, we spend the 10th most of any State. 40th in Spending per student.

Just goes to show you, keep certain people out of Public Spending and get superior results. Every time.

They miscalculated BADLY.

He should have kept his head down and Trump would have asked him To be VP.

His national political career is over. Maybe he can be a Senator in Florida. I do not see him doing well in 2028 POTUS election.

No, he'll be back in 28.....and if Trump can win in 24, Desantis will have a better shot in 28......he ran a fine campaign, but Trump is just too much in the minds of the republican base...

Right on Florida! We Whites should never be forced to Diversify nor Equalify nor Include society's non-White interests in any place where the non-Whites replenish the exact same neighborhood economies that we Whites replenish... and pay the exact same GOVT taxes as us Whites pay out to peacefully pursue Life Liberty & Happiness!

Right on Florida! We Whites should never be forced to Diversify nor Equalify nor Include society's non-White interests in any place where the non-Whites replenish the exact same neighborhood economies that we Whites replenish... and pay the exact same GOVT taxes as us Whites pay out to peacefully pursue Life Liberty & Happiness!

"Equalify"...lol

No, he'll be back in 28.....and if Trump can win in 24, Desantis will have a better shot in 28......he ran a fine campaign, but Trump is just too much in the minds of the republican base...
In 2028 he will be running against an incumbent governor.

We non whites have paid taxes for things whites have been given that we have not. Whites aren't the only ones who have paid taxes in this country, nor are whites entitled to everything. America is not a whites only country and we do have the right to have our interests heard and respected.

Newsome kicked his ass in a debate. In 28, he'll do it again. DeSanttis has problems in his own state.

tucker tie.jpg

Tucker feels your pain. He loves Florida 2

What does this do to the Women's and African American Studies Departments?
Good question. But I'm thinking it had better mean that they will get to teach students \how The White Man won, then made life sooo great for the USA's women and Black people\ if they want to teach it in Florida!

Why do you think he will run a good campaign in 28?

Forum List

Back