David Koch of the Koch brothers is dead

One less open border/slave wage activist gone. Millions more to go

David Koch of the Koch brothers is dead

Come on people, be nice. My mother told me only speak good of the dead. And he’s dead......

Dying is the only good thing David Koch has done for the American people.

I'm trying to be nice. . . I'm trying to be nice . . . Here is a man who bankrolled policies aimed at hurting hundreds of thousands of people. A guy who already had so much more than enough to live a fairytale life, but still wanted to hurt other people; people who are hanging on by a thread. He could have used his fabulous wealth to help other people, but he chose to hurt them, instead.
Actually the Koch brothers are generous philanthropist

He conducted his life in a manner as to hurt as many people as possible. This is what he used his bucks for. I guess that he is now learning that you can't take it with you. You do realize that his father was a founder of the John Birch Society and he followed his father's shame.

An article here about the kochs and other billionaires who fund mostly republican politicians. When it comes to republicans, they're mostly all bought and paid for hit men who work for the oligarchy. Unfortunately that doesn't leave quite a few democrats off the hook for taking kickbacks, but they at least do present solutions to help the average person also. Such fools the trump bots on this forum wasting valuable time unknowingly working for the billionaires and corporations by shilling for republicans who wouldn't spit on them.

What billionaires want: the secret influence of America’s 100 richest

Last edited:
I'm trying to be nice. . . I'm trying to be nice . . . Here is a man who bankrolled policies aimed at hurting hundreds of thousands of people. A guy who already had so much more than enough to live a fairytale life, but still wanted to hurt other people; people who are hanging on by a thread. He could have used his fabulous wealth to help other people, but he chose to hurt them, instead.

He conducted his life in a manner as to hurt as many people as possible. This is what he used his bucks for. I guess that he is now learning that you can't take it with you. You do realize that his father was a founder of the John Birch Society and he followed his father's shame.
No shame in that. Unless you're a Cuck...

......expected more Koch jokes
And they’re everywhere. And I think some of them are really funny.

All his money won't buy him a shot glass of ice water where he's going.

Hell is welcoming him with a pitchfork, a shovel, a 90-hour work week, no time off and no labor law protections. Enjoy, David!
(someone is saying hell will treat him better than he treated his workers)

Watching Trump burn down the conservative movement he spent his fortune boosting broke his heart.

Wonder if he’ll be bunking with Epstein?

All his family members want to know one thing: When is the reading of the will?

There are only 12 Republicans in heaven, because if there were any more it would be hell.

Satan greeted him with the big pineapple saying, "Where's your brother?

I feel it is inappropriate to speak ill of the dead, so I'll dance silently.

Generous philanthropists, hm? And the chief Demmie, Deanie, says he isn't going to get rest in the next life. Well, I am perplexed.

......expected more Koch jokes
And they’re everywhere. And I think some of them are really funny.

All his money won't buy him a shot glass of ice water where he's going.

Hell is welcoming him with a pitchfork, a shovel, a 90-hour work week, no time off and no labor law protections. Enjoy, David!
(someone is saying hell will treat him better than he treated his workers)

Watching Trump burn down the conservative movement he spent his fortune boosting broke his heart.

Wonder if he’ll be bunking with Epstein?

All his family members want to know one thing: When is the reading of the will?

There are only 12 Republicans in heaven, because if there were any more it would be hell.

Satan greeted him with the big pineapple saying, "Where's your brother?

I feel it is inappropriate to speak ill of the dead, so I'll dance silently.

Deanie sez: "Satan greeted him with the big pineapple saying, 'Where's your brother?' "
So Dean, you went to hell to witness Satan greeting him with a large pineapple and asking about his family. How did you get into hell without dying? :08621: And you saw terrible things? :eek2: Oh, my goodness, gracious. Why did Satan let you come back here?

Last edited:

Trying to be nice?

Fantastic fail.

Why do you have so little self control?

I am exercising "self control." What does one say when a person dies who has lived his/her life in an evil manner, despite having immense resources to do good, instead?

He was a good democrat
Oh? Mr. Deanie has some 'splainin' to do. And after coming back from the scene he witnessed in Satan's hell, he's hiding under his computer desk. I wonder if this is the site of one of Christine Blasey Ford's "creating a false scenario and truth is not an issue" narrative thingies. :cranky:

Trying to be nice?

Fantastic fail.

I am exercising "self control." What does one say when a person dies who has lived his/her life in an evil manner, despite having immense resources to do good, instead?
Another false narrative, Lysis? Or are you on the "Deanie cleanup committee"? :abgg2q.jpg:

No shame in that. Unless you're a Cuck...

The term "cuck" appears to be the latest moronic outburst from white straight men who think that they are better than the rest of us and more entitled to power and influence. The John Birch Society was/is a shameful organization dedicated to racial and sexual identity politics. This koch was a bircher. News for youse: we're all here and you can participate in society along with everyone else, but you are no more important, nor more entitled than the rest of us.

Trying to be nice?

Fantastic fail.

You suck at self control.

I don't know much about him, but seeing your distaste for the man leads me to believe he ain't that bad at all. I still don't care if he's dead or not.

He did have immense wealth and did spend an immense amount on a lot of different charities and organizations.

Tell me more about his evil, if you can.

Forum List

Back