64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase

Feds are responsible for enforcing few laws that would get people arrested. Immigration is one of them. I've had to point out that this is the responsibility of the federal government so of course a large portion of those arrested would be illegals.

If that isn’t a crisis then there’s no such thing as a crisis.

Justice: 64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase
Lol, you know one of the major things they handle is immigration crime right? The majority of their arrests are always noncitizens.

That's called putting lipstick on a pig

It's called acknowledging facts.

You wouldn't know a fact if it smacked you in the head. You're great on spewing what you think is factual but mighty short on anything to back it up. But keep on that ridiculous post count LOL

Feds are responsible for enforcing few laws that would get people arrested. Immigration is one of them. I've had to point out that this is the responsibility of the federal government so of course a large portion of those arrested would be illegals.

sadly I must agree-------federal arrests is SPECIAL

Lol, you know one of the major things they handle is immigration crime right? The majority of their arrests are always noncitizens.

You wouldn't know a fact if it smacked you in the head. You're great on spewing what you think is factual but mighty short on anything to back it up. But keep on that ridiculous post count LOL

Rather than post where I was wrong you post about me. There is a reason for that. Yep, I post a lot and posts like yours mean nothing to me. It's simply acknowledging that what I said was right.

Especially if we have such a vast supply of illegal aliens who decided to enter this country to commit their many heinous crimes. Once again the old b.s. talking point about illegals just being honest decent people who want to do our filthy work is shown to be lies. They are not exactly the best and brightest Mexico has to offer.

Rather than post where I was wrong you post about me. There is a reason for that. Yep, I post a lot and posts like yours mean nothing to me. It's simply acknowledging that what I said was right.

So stop responding to me. How's that, troll?

The fact is this nation has a illegal problem. It needs to be addressed

Now stuff it

Especially if we have such a vast supply of illegal aliens who decided to enter this country to commit their many heinous crimes. Once again the old b.s. talking point about illegals just being honest decent people who want to do our filthy work is shown to be lies. They are not exactly the best and brightest Mexico has to offer.

The majority come to work. They are not the ones making the excuses, the business community is. If you consider working a heinous crime that says more about you than them.

So stop responding to me. How's that, troll?

The fact is this nation has a illegal problem. It needs to be addressed

Now stuff it

You replied to me. You didn't reply to what I said, you made it personal. You are now mad that I pointed that out?

We've all heard about the legal immigrants they have been rounding up under this administration. I'm surprised that it has only increased twofold.

Federal laws just pertain to illegals?

You’re an extra special sort of stupid.

sass, he does NOT KNOW ----that you are irish--------be gentle

All of you missed the real issue.

The Bureau of Justice Statistics said that federal arrests of non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018. For U.S. citizens, the percentage rose just 10% over those 20 years.

Justice was very pointed in comparing U.S. citizens arrested to noncitizens. For example, it noted that while they make up just 7% of the U.S. population, noncitizens account for 15% of the arrests by federal authorities, 24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

That is absolutely ridiculous. We need to amend some rules/laws immediately. The fact that we practice partisan politics instead of addressing the issue is FUCKING INSANE. All of you need to wake up and logically address the issue. That means you, pknopp.

Forum List

Back