David Koch of the Koch brothers is dead

• Banned
I guess this means he’s no longer a billionaire.

I'm trying to be nice. . . I'm trying to be nice . . . Here is a man who bankrolled policies aimed at hurting hundreds of thousands of people. A guy who already had so much more than enough to live a fairytale life, but still wanted to hurt other people; people who are hanging on by a thread. He could have used his fabulous wealth to help other people, but he chose to hurt them, instead.

• Banned
My mother told me only speak good of the dead. And he’s dead......

........good.

I'm trying to be nice. . . I'm trying to be nice . . . Here is a man who bankrolled policies aimed at hurting hundreds of thousands of people. A guy who already had so much more than enough to live a fairytale life, but still wanted to hurt other people; people who are hanging on by a thread. He could have used his fabulous wealth to help other people, but he chose to hurt them, instead.
Actually the Koch brothers are generous philanthropist

Trying to be nice?

Fantastic fail.

Why do you have so little self control?

So only progressive policies "help" people?

What a self centered useless twat you are.

Forum List

Back