David Chalian instantly fired.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
I guess even the left has a point that's too far.

Yahoo

"During live coverage of the Republican National Convention here in Tampa, Yahoo News Washington bureau chief David Chalian provided the perfect example of the pervasive anti-Republican bias Mitt Romney faces in his bid to unseat President Barack Obama.

In video broadcast Monday night by ABC and Yahoo over the Internet, Chalian can be heard claiming that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann are unconcerned about the fate of residents of the New Orleans area who are currently being hit by Hurricane Isaac.

“They aren’t concerned at all,” the person says on tape. “They are happy to have a party when black people drown.”

That line elicits laughter from several employees listening in on the joke.

Yahoo

"During live coverage of the Republican National Convention here in Tampa, Yahoo News Washington bureau chief David Chalian provided the perfect example of the pervasive anti-Republican bias Mitt Romney faces in his bid to unseat President Barack Obama.

In video broadcast Monday night by ABC and Yahoo over the Internet, Chalian can be heard claiming that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann are unconcerned about the fate of residents of the New Orleans area who are currently being hit by Hurricane Isaac.

“They aren’t concerned at all,” the person says on tape. “They are happy to have a party when black people drown.”

I'm not sure what is more entertaining. Proof of general media bias, or the fact a reporter didnt realize there was an open mike around.

Yahoo

What a fat, bloated, race-bating pig.

Glad they did the right thing and fired his racist ass.

And we all know there are plenty of other lefty pukes who agree with him and would also laugh along.

The slime in the Dimocrat party is but one reason they're gonna get their asses kicked again in just a few short weeks.

“David Chalian’s statement was inappropriate and does not represent the views of Yahoo!. He has been terminated effective immediately. We have already reached out to the Romney campaign, and we apologize to Mitt Romney, his staff, their supporters and anyone who was offended.”

They haven't reached out to me.

Anyone else?

Lying motherfuckers.

“David Chalian’s statement was inappropriate and does not represent the views of Yahoo!. He has been terminated effective immediately. We have already reached out to the Romney campaign, and we apologize to Mitt Romney, his staff, their supporters and anyone who was offended.”

Anyone else?

Lying motherfuckers.

We all know how the firing conversation went. "Yeah Yeah it was funny and we all laughed, and yes we agree with ya, but you got caught so we have to fire you."

It wasnt the statement that got him fired, it was that he got caught.

Anyone else?

Lying motherfuckers.

Nor me, and I even have a yahoo.com e-mail address. It would be so easy for the to do.

So Davey Boy SAT AT THE REPUBLICAN CONVENTION and said “They aren’t concerned at all,” and “They are happy to have a party when black people drown.”........If you're so concerned, LEAVE THE CONVENTION YOU ARE SITTING AT AND GO HELP. Idiot.

Anyone else?

Lying motherfuckers.

We all know how the firing conversation went. "Yeah Yeah it was funny and we all laughed, and yes we agree with ya, but you got caught so we have to fire you."

Probably.

And you probably say things every day that would get you fired if the wrong person heard them.

Yahoo is already a sinking ship, and this sort of thing doesn't help.

Anyone else?

Lying motherfuckers.

Probably.

And you probably say things every day that would get you fired if the wrong person heard them.

I work in Engineering, they expect us to have horrible social skills, so no.

Probably.

Not to mention the inability to give a straight answer to a question, no doubt... :lol:

Probably.

Not to mention the inability to give a straight answer to a question, no doubt... :lol:

If it involves a number, yes. If it involves a location, yes.

If it involves a discussion on Kirk vs Picard vs. Janeway vs. Sisko, then a straight answer isnt going to happen.

Plus my job doesnt involve reporting on things of public interest, where the people running it at least pretend to be politically neutral or unbiased.

If it involves a discussion on Kirk vs Picard vs. Janeway vs. Sisko, then a straight answer isnt going to happen.

Plus my job doesnt involve reporting on things of public interest, where the people running it at least pretend to be politically neutral or unbiased.

Everyone knows Kirk was the best... come on.

Anyway.... just funning with you... When I'm punished in teh afterlife for all my sins, it will be by a hoard of demonic engineers...

Everyone knows Kirk was the best... come on.

Anyway.... just funning with you... When I'm punished in teh afterlife for all my sins, it will be by a hoard of demonic engineers...

There is only one engineer in hell: (copied joke)

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer -- you're in the wrong place."

So, the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After awhile, they've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day, God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake -- he should never have gotten down there; send him up here."

Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

Forum List

Back